Anakin, Obi-Wan & Ahsoka vs. Revan & Bastila

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Anakin Skywalker as of Revenge of the Sith.
Obi-Wan Kenobi as of Revenge of the Sith.
Ahsoka Tano as of The Clone Wars Season 5.

Revan as of Shadow of Revan.
Bastila Shan as of Knights of the Old Republic.

Battle takes place on Hypori.

Trocity
Ahsoka and Bastila die instantly, then Kenobi falls to Revan's force powers, then Anakin wins in a good fight.

DarthAnt66
Depends. In a strict comparison, team one outnumbers team two greatly, but Revan can take out Kenobi in a Dooku-type fashion.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Trocity
Ahsoka and Bastila die instantly, then Kenobi falls to Revan's force powers, then Anakin wins in a good fight.
Nah, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka can take Bastila.

|King Joker|
Quickly, too.

Board Walker
Revan solos team two, he tk snaps all 3 of their necks.

Stigma
LOL,

Yeah, team 1 has this in the bag.

|King Joker|
Any arguments for Revan and Bastila?

carthage
Team 1 stomps

|King Joker|
So everyone says team one, then?

Stigma
Yep.

|King Joker|
Well, team 2 supporters speak up so we can get some conversations.

Nephthys
Bastila BM's right at the start and Revan starts kicking teeth in with the Force. Obi-Wan and Ahsoka are easily subdued and then Anakin gets shat on as well.

BM Revan should have no issues blasting fools back like in the SoR fight. He breaks Ahsoka and Kenobi after that.

Team 2 for the easy win.

FreshestSlice
Bastila isn't going to BM with two people attacking her.

|King Joker|
Can Bastila just go into BM, like, instantly? Does it take time for her to get into that state or whatever?

I genuinely don't know, that's why I'm asking.

FreshestSlice
It's pretty quck, but far from instant. She has to kneel and focus.

|King Joker|
Kenobi and/or Ahsoka would be able to cover the distance pretty quickly in time to strike her down, I'd think. erm

Depends, I guess. I see this match going either way.

Nephthys
And Revan would just stand there and let them?

|King Joker|
I'm assuming they'd do that only if Anakin was after Revan.

Nephthys
Revan can do a lot of stuff that'll impede the whole team. Force Storm the area, pelt them with large objects, create some sort of barrier out of stuff to slow their progress, do his Force in Balance thing to throw everyone around (not Bastila tho obvs).

Lord Stark
Anakin is slightly below Revan and Kenobi outclasses Bastilla. Throw in Ashoka and Team 1 roflstomps.

Nephthys
You mean like how Dooku got stomped every time he fought them solo?

Sinious
I agree with Neph here. Revan definitely could throw them back until Bastila gets her BM going.

While Anakin is a very dangerous opponent, I don't know how he would be able defend against Revan's force attacks.
Bastila is a more useful individual than Ahsoka here so perhaps Obi-wan/Anakin vs Revan would be a better fight.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan can do a lot of stuff that'll impede the whole team. Force Storm the area, pelt them with large objects, create some sort of barrier out of stuff to slow their progress, do his Force in Balance thing to throw everyone around (not Bastila tho obvs). True. I'll switch my position.

FreshestSlice
"Revan can do a bunch of stuff he hardly ever, or flat out never, does and tk objects I don't even know are here," is a convincing argument?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
"Revan can do a bunch of stuff he hardly ever, or flat out never, does and tk objects I don't even know are here," is a convincing argument? When I said "I'll switch my position" I meant switch it from team one winning back to neutral. I've never played KotOR or TOR. I don't know what Revan does and I'm not going to try and debate someone when I'm ignorant on a characters abilities and how often he uses them, lol.

I'm just kind of waiting for some arguments/counter-arguments right now. *shrug* Feel free to provide them.

FreshestSlice
I'll hardly pretend to be an expert myself, but I've played both of those games. Bastila is meh, and there's no way Revan is going to be able to cover for her like Neph is trying portray. He also isn't going to magically be able to somehow hit everyone but Bastila with any of his powers.

NTJack0
Revan is going to be very pressured by Anakin, he can't possibly cover for Bastila at the same time, and she's not taking Obi-Wan and Ahsoka.

Nephthys
"Revan can do a bunch of stuff he hardly ever, or flat out never, does and tk objects I don't even know are here," is a convincing argument?

He can Force Storm, he can TK Storm massive objects simultaneously and he can perform his Force in Balance thing. Do you need me to post examples of his doing these thing? Because we both know I can, easily. So I'm super confused about your criticism. And I checked the OP before those arguments. It's on Hypori. Shitton of debris.

I'll hardly pretend to be an expert myself, but I've played both of those games. Bastila is meh, and there's no way Revan is going to be able to cover for her like Neph is trying portray. He also isn't going to magically be able to somehow hit everyone but Bastila with any of his powers.

Lawl. Yeah he could. She ducks behind him and he only attacks in front of him. He can set up a Force Storm in front of himself to slow attackers like Vitiate and he can pelt the arena with objects without hitting her by you know, aiming them? Force in Balance is the tricky one, but I'm sure Revan can perform it at a safe range for Bastila.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's on Hypori. Shitton of debris. Indeed.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by carthage
Team 1 stomps

Good luck to stomp a dark lord of the sith with team 1 !
They will experience Revan TK Revan get the edge over here...

If bastilia can be isolated by a debris foreteress while performings her battle mediation he could be really cool...

Revan is an alter environement master... Confirmed by the ass of the Rakatats on lehon !
It is staten than he even master "elementary magic" including fire, air, lightning earth... And when I mean lightning I mean controlling the thunder like raiden !

Imagine on hypori...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.