Favorite pokemon and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
Mine is espeon because I used to have a cat that had a tail like espeon and when I saw espeon it was just like boom.. I love you

The Scenario
I have used a Gyarados in a every game that it is possible to do so, so I'd say it's my favorite. It's pretty powerful and I like its design, so yeah.

Runners up include Marowak, Xatu, Gardevoir, Sableye, and Vespiquen. Mostly I just like their designs or concepts.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by The Scenario
I have used a Gyarados in a every game that it is possible to do so, so I'd say it's my favorite. It's pretty powerful and I like its design, so yeah.

Runners up include Marowak, Xatu, Gardevoir, Sableye, and Vespiquen. Mostly I just like their designs or concepts.
Makes magik carp worth it

Sacred 117
Originally posted by The Scenario

"I sure do love lunchtime and ripping thumbs off!"

Reflassshh
Tyranitar, they're so awesome.

Bentley
Abomasnow, weirdly enough after Gen IV I fell in love with Ice as a typing and it met my previous favorite typing in an odd ball of a Pokemon that carries a huge amount of weaknesses. Abo is pretty amazing and versatile, but it's very hard to use, the design is slick and stands out among other pokes.

His mega is also dope.

AuraAngel
Bulbasaur. Mostly cause he had a cool hat.

jinXed by JaNx
which one kills pokemon? thats my favorite one.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Mewtwo

One_Angry_Scot
There's a lot of Pokemon I like.

Articuno, Mewtwo, Salamence, Rayquaza, Arceus, Mew, Regigigas (if that's spelt correctly), Fearow, Abomasnow, Dialga, Deoxys (in attack form), Lugia and Metagross. I have tons more but I would plaster the whole page.

I haven't played a Pokemon game past Platinum, Heart Gold Soul Silver etc.

Quincy
Zoroark is up there.

Also Absol

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Quincy
Zoroark is up there.

Also Absol

Completely forgot about him. Entei, Raiku and Suicune as well.

Bentley
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

In Pokemon canon lots of Pokemon can kill other Pokemon you just don't do it through in-game battles.

NotAllThatEvil
brelloom. They are the best.

Reflassshh
^ thumb up

juggerman
Squirtle.

Quincy
Crobat, Graveler, Linoone, Houndoom, Greninja, Ivysaur, Samurott

Reflassshh
Haxorus, Gengar, Brelloom, Tyranitar, Golduck, Volcarona.

They were my last team and loved it.

Henry_Pym
Audino; it's super manly.

Jmanghan
Lugia, or Mew.

Arachnid1
Mew. Always and forever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.