Did your know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
Did you know if you look up coughing on google then press images it looks like everybody is giving an invisible person a blowjob

Morning_Glory
no expression ... only you

Spawningpool
I was bored and I made an observation

Quincy
I don't believe that this observation was your own

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Quincy
I don't believe that this observation was your own
It actually was my mom has a really bad cold and she looked up on the internet the best medicines to stop coughing and one suggestion on google was just some picture of a guy coughing and I was like " mom look he is giving an invisible blowjob" she laughed but not before punching me in the arm as hard as she can

Quincy
I hope she feels better!

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Quincy
I hope she feels better!
The fun part is that I have my camera out and every time she is about to cough I try to take a picture

\\W//
lol you're so right xD

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/260402/images/coughing.jpg

http://www.healthcare-online.org/images/10406324/cough.jpg

feeling the balls too, hes a pro!

wonder if the same images come up if you google "invisible blow job"

\\W//
Originally posted by Spawningpool
The fun part is that I have my camera out and every time she is about to cough I try to take a picture if you could also get a picture of your mom giving a real person a blow job i'd be grateful

Spawningpool
Originally posted by \\W//
if you could also get a picture of your mom giving a real person a blow job i'd be grateful
I showed this to my mom she is flattered

\\W//

wonder if the same images come up if you google "invisible blow job"
it does! for some reason i'm unable to post the pic here

but don't bother googling it yourself , theres one pic on there that you don't want to see

Spawningpool
it does! for some reason i'm unable to post the pic here

but don't bother googling it yourself , theres one pic on there that you don't want to see
This is the inter webs i have seen some messed up things over the years so I I will eventually look it up

riv6672
Did not know that. laughing

Genesis-Soldier
did you know it rains spiders in australia

on seemingly random occasions millions of spiders send out silk strands to try and catch the air. they use this air current to travel to a new location

Genesis-Soldier
if you were drafted during the American civiil war you could legally pay someone $300 to take your spot

Genesis-Soldier
fridges are magnetic because beforehand they could only be opened from the outside.

the reason they are magnetic is because children would play hide and seek and get trapped in abandoned fridges and die

Genesis-Soldier
Tina fey has a scar on her face because a complete stranger walked up to her and cut her face when she was 5 years old and playing in her front yard....... sounds way too familiar

Genesis-Soldier
the easter island Maoi heads actually have bodies and on the backs of these bodies are Petroglyphs

Genesis-Soldier
Garbage men, farmers, bartenders and taxi drivers are all more likely to die in their respective jobs then a police patrol officer "on the Job"

riv6672
That last fact is crazy.

The spider fact...creepy!

Genesis-Soldier
yeah, after all the strands collect it leaves a snow like look on the ground. hard to clean

riv6672
-shiver-

Genesis-Soldier
doesn't happen too often, bout twice a year

jaden101
A bullet fired horizontally from a gun will hit the ground at the same time time as a bullet dropped from the same height

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
fridges are magnetic because beforehand they could only be opened from the outside.

the reason they are magnetic is because children would play hide and seek and get trapped in abandoned fridges and die Damn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.