Ahsoka vs RoTJ Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
It's a no holds barred fight at the training grounds in the Jedi Temple. The Order wants to test their abilities. The only rule is they can't kill each other.

|King Joker|
Skywalker.

Dark-Kenshin
Vader is going to kill Adult Ahsoka. Luke takes this with mid-difficulty at most.

|King Joker|
You have a crystal ball into the future that tells you this is so?

Trocity
Luke shits on her, easily.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by |King Joker|
You have a crystal ball into the future that tells you this is so? From a storytelling standpoint, it would be a pretty good move. Perhaps we see the first glimpses of there still being 'good' within Vader or maybe it serves to detail how far he has fallen. Personally, I could see him trying to get her to come to the darkside, given that she willfully left the jedi long before he did.

But in terms of substantive point that advances this discussion, no. big grin

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
From a storytelling standpoint, it would be a pretty good move. Perhaps we see the first glimpses of there still being 'good' within Vader or maybe it serves to detail how far he has fallen. Personally, I could see him trying to get her to come to the darkside, given that she willfully left the jedi long before he did.

But in terms of substantive point that advances this discussion, no. big grin I agree. But she is my wife so I don't want her to die.

carthage
Luke stomps

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
Luke shits on her, easily. Originally posted by carthage
Luke stomps This.

inb4Filoni

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
inb4Filoni laughing out loud

Sinious
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Skywalker.

Angelalex242
Snips is doomed against Skyguy Jr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.