Did Ahsoka survive Order 66?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
I've looked up much on this topic. Since Ahsoka quit, did Sidious & Vader pursue her or just let her go? If they let her go, why didn't Luke find her? Or was Ahsoka killed along the rest?

|King Joker|
She's alive.

Selenial
She's appearing in Rebels, confirmed, as are Vader and Sidious.

She's that fulcrum guy apparently.

I don't watch the show but I kinda wanna see that.

|King Joker|
You should watch the show, it's pretty great, honestly.

Selenial
I hear otherwise, tbh. I quit after episode 5.

Darth Truculent
So Ahsoka quit the Old Jedi Order, but didn't want to be trained by Anakin's boy? She had plenty of training under her belt.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Selenial
I hear otherwise, tbh. I quit after episode 5. From who? I'm hearing great responses from critics and fans alike.

Episode 5 is... Luminara? Empire Day? Either way, it gets much better after that. You should start watching it again.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
I've looked up much on this topic. Since Ahsoka quit, did Sidious & Vader pursue her or just let her go? If they let her go, why didn't Luke find her? Or was Ahsoka killed along the rest?
There is a comic where she go on Kashyyyk that was publish a way before the first episode of the clone war but after the moovie....

I remember than her and Rex demolish grievous and let him for dead (grievous is like : "come back coward you have not finish yet"wink
Grievous go on kashyyyk before it is staten by republic commando.. he didn't stay long he leave when the invasion begin.... To be kill on utapau after....
So he havesuffer serious dammage before being killed by kenobi...

And I remember than ashoka get killed in this episode... Or coĆ¹ic should I say she still a Jedi.

|King Joker|
???????????????

FreshestSlice
The comic was only released in France.

ares834
So after the most recent episode Fulcrum can not be Ahsoka! Her crests would not fit like that under the hood and if she were using a proxy or an edited hologram there would be no need for the mysterious hood/robe. Or the writers are just throwing logic out the window and doing this to throw us off track...

|King Joker|

Q99
Originally posted by Revanchiste
There is a comic where she go on Kashyyyk that was publish a way before the first episode of the clone war but after the moovie....

I remember than her and Rex demolish grievous and let him for dead (grievous is like : "come back coward you have not finish yet"wink

That's a comic from an ad, it's not canon (not even old-canon).

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by ares834
So after the most recent episode Fulcrum can not be Ahsoka! Her crests would not fit like that under the hood and if she were using a proxy or an edited hologram there would be no need for the mysterious hood/robe. Or the writers are just throwing logic out the window and doing this to throw us off track... I dunno. They have very similar speech patterns. I think the robe shape will be probably get hand-waved when Fulcrum finally makes an in-person appearance.

Revanchiste
A the EU.... good luck !
schearch good luck 45 mph on google image...

ares834
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I dunno. They have very similar speech patterns. I think the robe shape will be probably get hand-waved when Fulcrum finally makes an in-person appearance.

So it's shitty writing.

|King Joker|
Or it's just a fake image and they felt like making it have a hood.

ChaosTheory123
So after the most recent episode Fulcrum can not be Ahsoka! Her crests would not fit like that under the hood and if she were using a proxy or an edited hologram there would be no need for the mysterious hood/robe. Or the writers are just throwing logic out the window and doing this to throw us off track...

http://makingstarwars.net/2015/02/star-wars-rebels-fulcrums-identity-revealed-case-closed/

ares834
Yes, I know and I'm praying that its false. I'm in full denial mode basically.

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Or it's just a fake image and they felt like making it have a hood.

And they did this for no other reason then to throw viewers off. Hence shitty writing.

|King Joker|
Yes, I know and I'm praying that its false. I'm in full denial mode basically. Lol, why?

DarthAnt66
I want Vader to find out Ahsoka is still alive.

ares834
Lol, why?

I don't hate her character or anything, but forcing her into the creation of the Rebel Alliance rubs me the wrong way. She's already a writers pet I don't want to see it become even worse...

And god forbid that she comes into contact with Vader...

|King Joker|
I don't hate her character or anything, but forcing her into the creation of the Rebel Alliance rubs me the wrong way. She's already a writers pet I don't want to see it become even worse...

And god forbid that she comes into contact with Vader... How would it be forcing? Her entire personality and character would jump at the chance to **** the Empire up the ass whatever chance there was. And assuming this is all executed decently it'd be better than the Galen Mark version. (Obviously). It would be horribly disgusting if she was left out of being a part of the creation of the Alliance, in my opinion.

Damn you, Ares. Damn you.

carthage
Vader is going to give her the Darth Bane treatment

ares834
How would it be forcing? Her entire personality and character would jump at the chance to **** the Empire up the ass whatever chance there was. And assuming this is all executed decently it'd be better than the Galen Mark version. (Obviously). It would be horribly disgusting if she was left out of being a part of the creation of the Alliance, in my opinion.

Damn you, Ares. Damn you.

True, it's all how it's handled. A sorta merciless version of Ahsoka would be cool. Especially as she would serve as a counterpoint to Kanan (and even Kenobi).

|King Joker|
thumb up

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I want Vader to find out Ahsoka is still alive. Indeed, I'm thinking he'll try and make the same deal he tried to make with Luke (join me and together we will overthrow the Emperor and rule the galaxy together once again as master and apprentice!). She left the Jedi before Anakin did, so in Vader's eyes, she won't seem like a lost cause. Alas, Ahsoka refuses, forcing Vader to impale her with his lightsaber and dispatch her into the abyss.

ILS
Wait, why would Vader use Ahsoka to take down the Emperor? I could only foresee him using her as a glorified baseball bat, tbh.

Nephthys
Ahsoka was really powerful considering her age. I could see her being up there as a Jedi Master.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by ILS
Wait, why would Vader use Ahsoka to take down the Emperor? I could only foresee him using her as a glorified baseball bat, tbh. Were the writers to go that route, I'd interpret it one of two ways:

(1) This harkens back to Vader's repressed desire for companionship. Likely the primary motivation in him trying to get Luke to join him. Perhaps the small pinch of "good" Luke sensed in Vader had been festering longer than we've been lead to believe. Unlike Obi-wan, her and Anakin were still on good terms the last time they had met. I could believe it if the writers went this route.

(2) Evil is dumb. Dooku recruited Ventress for that very purpose, but I doubt he and Ventress together could actually beat Sidious. Wouldn't fair too much better than Maul and Savage IMO.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
Wait, why would Vader use Ahsoka to take down the Emperor? I could only foresee him using her as a glorified baseball bat, tbh. Her potential is enormous. A few years of Vader's training she'd be the embodiment of badass.

Darth Truculent
Didn't Bail Organa say to Rahm Kota & Starkiller that "you are the first ones to truly fight the Empire." Ahsoka never openly participated in the Rebellion. At the beginning Galen and Rahm Kota did, but nothing is mentioned about them later in the EU. Certainly Luke must have to known about the original leaders of the Rebellion.

|King Joker|
TFU is Legends so that quote is kind of irrelevant, and obviously inaccurate. They're rewriting that section of Star Wars so other EU sources will also be similarly inaccurate.

Revanchiste
Remember when star legacy came out?
Star wars magazine and lucasfilm magazine begin to show some random page of legacy comic at the last page.... But one day they show a clone war comic and ashoka actually die at the battle of Kashyyyk....

But Rebels Clone war 2008 and a bunch of comic that shouldn't be count as canon...
Are not reliable sources....

Actualy At the begining ashoka is destinend for Obiwan Kenobi in the moovie...

And a group of 3 Jedi... The council accord the charge of Anakin to Obiwan because Anakin wasn't ready, Anakin was the chosen one, Obiwan had the time to became a Master in theory (because qui gon wasn't suppose to die....).
Anakin isn't a Jedi Master.. If he was he wouldn't be the apprentice of Obiwan anymore in episode III.. Jedi knight Is a title that can wear alone, but you cannot teach that's it... If you still with your master you fight with him like a brother in arm, but he still your master and you have to learn his own personal trick before becoming a master too.... When you become a Jedi Knight you have learn evyrthing than a Jedi nead to learn... But you are not a master...

Welll let's en here..... It's getting confused...

How could Ashoka be a canon character?

You have to kill me if you want me to say how Clone war 2008 and rebels are canon ho yhea !

The awnser is she survive and she die, she a legend character.

Revanchiste
"A. Because you need to train a Padawan to knighthood to become a master, and Anakin needed to learn to let go of attachments."

But you have to be ready to earn the title because you get the TITLE WITH THE APPRENTICE.

Obiwan in the apprentice novel.. Said than he became a master too quicly. If Qui Gon haven't tell him to train him in his last breath.... He wouldn't not have became the master of Anakin skywalker.... He wish than Qui Gon actually survived the fight with Maul so he could have waited to be ready....

Someone who is ready needn't a master anymore....

That's written and explained correctly...

Q99
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Remember when star legacy came out?
Star wars magazine and lucasfilm magazine begin to show some random page of legacy comic at the last page.... But one day they show a clone war comic and ashoka actually die at the battle of Kashyyyk....

One, that was not a page from Legacy (in which Ahsoka appeared zero times) or any other comic, that was an ad for the Star Was Miniature game.

Two, she did not even die in that!

Here is the ad in question

Note, it's one of three ads. The others include Boba Fett and Han Solo in the Legacy era and Luke, Vader, and some guy named Todd in the KotoR era. Neither of which are even *slightly* canon or possible.

Zenwolf
Tch, Q, Han Solo kicking Krayt is so canon! :P

Beniboybling
You should watch the show, it's pretty great, honestly. laughing laughing laughing

@Selenial, if you haven't enjoyed Rebels up to Ep 5, don't expect to enjoy the rest, it has its moments but the quality doesn't really change, hoping that Ahsoka & co. will change that.

|King Joker|
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz-LJTXtUOc
And I love the mention Disney canon.
Legend canon marvel Canon.
etc.....
The problem with Ashoka is that her death is more clear !!!! And les knowned...
But that's what I call the comic canon...

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYAErFbm8jU
Sniff It make em cry.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.