Meetra Surik vs Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Round 2 Surik gets Kas'im, Kolar gets Exar kun

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Inclined to go with the character that can down the largest of a species of creature durable enough to survive the first activation of the Mass Shadow Generator (you know, the event sort of fragmented the planet) with force powers and a mastery of sever force

Revanchiste
If meetra can defeat Traya.... Why not a raging beserk...

"
Inclined to go with the character that can down the largest of a species of creature durable enough to survive the first activation of the Mass Shadow Generator (you know, the event sort of fragmented the planet) with force powers and a mastery of sever force"

You are lucky to not be me... You could be troll for this if you were me.. I swear...

ILS
Kolar. Always Kolar.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by ILS
Kolar. Always Kolar.

Not actually seeing any feats here that'd support this

Or is there another more comprehensive respect thread that paints him in a better light?

Sure, he's a great duelist as far as the thread paints him, but his force feats are generally underwhelming

Skill only carries you so far, and its honestly overstated how much dueling prowess really matters with how often Jedi and Sith alike magically forget they have shit like TK in the most mundane and pitiful of situations (TCW is guilty of this WAY too frequently for my tastes ).

ILS
I think you're misunderstood. Kolar doesn't actually require any feats to justify winning in a thread. He just wins.

ChaosTheory123
I get that this isn't a serious thread

Kind obvious with the inclusion of Kas'im in the bonus

Still kind of boring to see responses like that though :maybe

ILS
Well, he is outclassed in the Force but he's a better duelist, for sure. So it really depends on how abundant Surik's use of the Force is.

ChaosTheory123
What are his best force feats?

Just curious for sake of gauging how ****ed he is if she decides to use them.

Most PT era force feats generally underwhelm me outside of ****ers like Sidious, Talzin, Yoda, Anakin, and possibly Windu/Dooku

The best the thread I linked has is him TKing Vos... which without knowing how powerful Vos is, only tells me he can ragdoll someone with an athletic human build

Which really only amounts to kilojoules

ILS
Kolar snapped a sword with TK, pushed like five battle droids, TK'd a bunch of guns, and tk'd some people through a window. LOL.

ChaosTheory123
Any way to play connect the dots between him and someone like Plo Koon/Padawan Anakin? :hmm

ILS
Not without doing an absurd amount of digging.

ChaosTheory123
Fair enough

I sure as hell don't feel like bothering either

If someone can, they're free to find and post

McP
Kolar. Meetra wouldn't be more, then an average jedi during PT Era.

ChaosTheory123
You back that one up so well too :maybe

The amount of relevant information packed into that one line was so compelling :lmao

Feats, post them, prove your position

Because I can find feats for Kolar, and they're kind of horse shit sans dueling :maybe

McP
Power scaling. By showings, she's superior, yep.

ChaosTheory123
Powerscaling sort of needs logic behind it

Hurdur PT era doesn't exactly cut it, especially when being the "golden age" is never explained in useful terms

Was it because of Yoda? The duelists? The force powers? How powerful does this make the average Jedi? Are they only talking about the monster masters? Which masters qualify?

There are more questions to ask, and little in terms of exposition and accolades to help Kolar out

Shit, Dooku's accolade of being one of the most powerful in the order's 25,000 years?

Vague and unhelpful given the hundreds of thousands of Jedi that have existed, with him already sitting pretty with some of the better feats of the named characters.

I'm happy with powerscaling where applicable, but it needs to be specifc, vague statements that leave too much to interpretation are far from carrying enough weight to be concrete

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.