Darth Bane vs. Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who wins?

ILS
Dear lord are they underrated that badly?

The Merchant
Sad day when I have to start from the bottom for the B-team to get some respect.

ILS
:'(

Nephthys
Bane stomps.

Emperordmb
Bane

NewGuy01
Bane dies, again.

|King Joker|
Bane.

WildBantha88
Bane

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ILS
Dear lord is Bane underrated that badly? fixed

Arhael
If Bane dies to even them, then it is way beyond embarassment.

|King Joker|
You shouldn't really be embarrassed to losing to some of the best duelists in the Order.

Arhael
Originally posted by |King Joker|
You shouldn't really be embarrassed to losing to some of the best duelists in the Order.
That proved to be a complete fodder in Return of the Sith.

|King Joker|
It really just proved how powerful Palpatine was. It shouldn't really be used to discredit them, rather to just wank the **** out of Palps.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Arhael
That proved to be a complete fodder in Return of the Sith.

Indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What'd you think of Return of the Sith, by the way? I hear that one was a classic.

MythLord
Any of these three could pose a challenge, the three together could win.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Bane

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What'd you think of Return of the Sith, by the way? I hear that one was a classic. LMFAO

McP
With an Orbalisk armor Bane takes this (until he will use a FL against them, and they will deflect it against him). But without, as DoE Bane for example, he will die. He's really far from Sidious' level of skill, speed or power.

carthage
He's far from the power of most high tier Sith, and these are the best Jedi produced by the order. The outcome is obvious.

He would lose within a second of the fight of course. Reported this match to Badabing for spite/mismatch

Stigma
Orbalisk Bane has the biggest chance to pull off the win, other than that, the team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.