Quinlan Vos and Asajj Ventress VS Darth Tyranus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Quinlan Vos as of Revenge of the Sith

Asajj Ventress as of The Clone Wars: Season 5

and

Darth Tyranus as of The Clone Wars: Season 6

Battle takes place in Dooku's palace

Lightsabers.

Force Powers.

All-Out!

*Team also has the element of surprise.

The **** wins this?

|King Joker|
Dooku wins as of now. Things may change when Dark Disciple comes out, though.

Angelalex242
Chris Lee notes with disappointment their masters spoke so highly of them, yet they're still getting pwned.

carthage
Dooku

Q99
While they do better than Asajj + nightsisters, this isn't quite the duo that Kenobi and Anakin is.

ILS
Dooku.

Fated Xtasy
Ya'll think Dooku would score a perfect 10/10? or a few losses here and there? just curious smile

ILS
Vos just has a poor match up against Dooku, due to his main style being Ataru. Not to mention Dooku can and has ragdolled him in the past. After he's out of the equation, Ventress dies.

deathslash
Originally posted by ILS
Vos just has a poor match up against Dooku, due to his main style being Ataru. Not to mention Dooku can and has ragdolled him in the past. After he's out of the equation, Ventress dies. yeah, but that was before vos had retrieved the holocrom of darth annedu iirc. Also, I have reason to doubt that he was was going all out/going for the kill since he still needed dooku alive and well in order for him to lead vos to the second sith. Lastly, I remember dooku making a comment about how vos wasn't giving himself fully into vapaad.

ILS
Originally posted by deathslash
yeah, but that was before vos had retrieved the holocrom of darth annedu iirc. Also, I have reason to doubt that he was was going all out/going for the kill since he still needed dooku alive and well in order for him to lead vos to the second sith. Lastly, I remember dooku making a comment about how vos wasn't giving himself fully into vapaad. Which Vos, as far as I know, didn't receive any substantial boost from.

Dooku also wouldn't have been going for the kill - doesn't mean they were holding back their skill and so on.

And Vos wasn't using Vaapad, no, but then he doesn't anyway. Ataru is his main form. He's barely learnt enough of Vaapad to warrant using it as a primary.

deathslash
Originally posted by ILS
Which Vos, as far as I know, didn't receive any substantial boost from.

Dooku also wouldn't have been going for the kill - doesn't mean they were holding back their skill and so on.

And Vos wasn't using Vaapad, no, but then he doesn't anyway. Ataru is his main form. He's barely learnt enough of Vaapad to warrant using it as a primary. I concede to your superior knowledge of Quinlan. However, you can't forget that vos is skilled enough in vapaad that he managed to kill sora bulq. If Vos took on dooku alone he'd get wrecked, but if he fully gave himself over to vapaad, and had ventress' help, I feel like the team could pull some wins.

ILS
He killed Bulq by catching him off-guard, not through skill. And he wasn't using Vaapad against Bulq to begin with.

Vos attempting to give himself over to Vaapad entirely would lead to him using a poorly controlled version of Juyo. He doesn't know anything about the Form outside of the basics of it, and he also lacks the pre-requisite mastery of other forms.

deathslash
Originally posted by ILS
He killed Bulq by catching him off-guard, not through skill. And he wasn't using Vaapad against Bulq to begin with.

Vos attempting to give himself over to Vaapad entirely would lead to him using a poorly controlled version of Juyo. He doesn't know anything about the Form outside of the basics of it, and he also lacks the pre-requisite mastery of other forms. it's been a few years since I last read those comics of vos so please don't fault me on my ignorance. Anyway, I concede. My only question is whether or not you think that dooku takes every fight or if the team can take some and if so, how.

ILS
They can take some wins, Dooku's just too powerful for them overall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.