Creepiest crazy people to ever join KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
We talked about Oneness. Now, lets talk about everyone else.

rudester
If someone says me I'll karate chop them.

\\W//
rudester

rudester
Originally posted by \\W//
rudester

Jmanghan
Well, you and Oneness are best friends.

\\W//
actually most of these people would count as either creepy or crazy tbh

Jmanghan
No, but people who genuinely scared the **** out of you. Like people you were actually scared to confront about their bullshit.

Morning_Glory
Walshy

Ax3l
Walshy

\\W//
walshy..

AsbestosFlaygon
Alpha Centauri, definitely.
The fact that he was able to fool most members here for years, pretending to be a sane and rational individual, is quite disturbing to say the least.

Starcraft2 is a close 2nd.

Reflassshh
Rudester.

Impediment
Walshy.

Jmanghan
Who is Walshy? I saw someone named ~Walshy~ but they have no posts.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Who is Walshy? I saw someone named ~Walshy~ but they have no posts. Doesn't get creepier than that.

Jmanghan
He has no posts doeee

Jmanghan
I can't believe I just said that, I'm a 19 year old, not a 14 year old -slaps self-

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Alpha Centauri, definitely.
The fact that he was able to fool most members here for years, pretending to be a sane and rational individual, is quite disturbing to say the least.

Starcraft2 is a close 2nd. What did Alpha Centauri do?

AsbestosFlaygon
What did Alpha Centauri do?
He was exposed by OTBVA Forum to be a creeper who used multiple accounts pretending to be a woman in order to get nude photos.

He has a fetish for Asian women, Victoria's Secret bras, and underage girls.

Stalked numerous female members of this forum (as well as females from other social media websites/forums). Some willingly gave him naked pics.
A member here even became his girlfriend. She had no idea he was a creeper until the OTBVA exposé.

This basically sums it up:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6XvqG4CYAEmsnb.png

Jmanghan
I had a crush on a 14 year old once, told her I couldn't talk to her anymore. I'm kinda messed up hormonally. Didn't randomly ask her for pics though e.e. I slapped my brother in the head for asking for pics from a girl.

rudester
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Rudester. well fuc you too! Who is you anyway?

Reflassshh
Originally posted by rudester
well fuc you too! Who is you anyway? I am god.

rudester
Originally posted by Reflassshh
I am god. you don't have to like me you just have to tolerate me. Wink, wink!

riv6672
So, nothing/one very creepy so far...

Scribble
You mean, apart from AC? Who may as well sum up the term 'internet creepy', which isn't an official phrase, but if it was, they could get AC to be the posterboy.

Bardock42
AD Skinner was in his mid thirties when he had a (sexual) relationship with a 13 year old on this forum.

Quincy
wait what

Robtard
"U.K. Battle Rap Community"

How do I get in!?

Quincy
Is that a real article? What the hell

Jmanghan
My friend who's 17 is dating a 32 year old. Dude is really really shady.

I mean, if he was a nice guy, never sent nudes, wasn't an *******. All-around good guy, I could TOLERATE it, but he isn't. He regularly requests nudes, sends them all the time, has shown that he only cares about her for looks, and she said if that were true, it would bother her, but she wouldn't break up with them e.e

Quincy
That sounds like nonsense

\\W//
Who is Walshy? I saw someone named ~Walshy~ but they have no posts. some say that he once threw a microwave oven at a tramp and that hes confused by stairs

and some say he died, codswallop in my opinion, i reckon he's still out there noneermm

AbnormalButSane
biding his time

AsbestosFlaygon
Isn't he/she \\W//?

\\W//
Isn't he/she \W//? thats crazy talk, you're crazy!

Robtard
some say that he once threw a microwave oven at a tramp and that hes confused by stairs

and some say he died, codswallop in my opinion, i reckon he's still out there noneermm

Don't quote Clarkson at me, buddy!

riv6672
Okay some creepy stuff now....

Scribble
Isn't he/she \\W//? No, that's The Grey Fox.

rudester
thats crazy talk, you're crazy! Haha he called u a he she!

Jmanghan
O.O

Jmanghan
Yup.

Scribble
Are those screencaps edited? I searched for that guy and couldn't find him. You sure you aren't making this up?

Jmanghan
I sent them from my phone. Its not ~Walshy~ It was typed with a foreign dot above the L.

Jmanghan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=110939

Scribble
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=110939 That's just taking me to the KMC homepage...

AbnormalButSane
He was a misunderstood genius.

Jmanghan
Bullshit. It's taking me to his page.

Jmanghan
That is the wrong guy. Try searching up "Walshy" and "killermovies" on google, you'll find him eventually.

Scribble
I'm starting to doubt that this guy ever existed

Jmanghan
XD. Its a real guy, I promise.

Scribble
Either way, he's probably long gone by now

He seems to have attained a near-mythical reputation here, though

Jmanghan
There.

Jmanghan
And there.

Scribble
Don't recognise him at all. And, for that matter, who the **** is Slay?

Jmanghan
Look at the date.

Scribble
Oh I know, 2010 or whatever

Jmanghan
Alpha Centauri.

Jmanghan
Alpha Centauri Part 2.

Scribble
Wait, what was your point about Welshy again?

Quincy
That Walshy guy - I've heard some ****ed up things

Scribble
Originally posted by Quincy
That Walshy guy - I've heard some ****ed up things I've heard that he feeds Sea Lions to their own children

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Scribble
Wait, what was your point about Welshy again?

Nigga.....

Scribble
Whoa, Welshy was black?

Mind****.

Jmanghan
LOL.

Jmanghan
Starcraft2

Jmanghan
Starcraft2 Part 2.

Jmanghan
The Grey Fox.

Jmanghan
The Grey Fox part 2.

Scribble
Wait, is this creepy members or just banned members? I'm confused. Never heard of TGF either, though.

Scribble
The Grey Fox definitely looks cooler than Walshy from what I've seen

Jmanghan
I heard "The Grey Fox" is kinda creepy.

Scribble
Hey, that's slander. I heard he was really cool and had awesome sigs the whole time he was here. And that he was in The Vibe, who are the band that any of your favourite bands could have been.

Jmanghan
Well, he was obviously banned for a reason, dude. I mean you don't get perma-banned for nothing.

Scribble
It said he got banned for flaming mods and socking, that's not creepy, just kind of cool general internet shit that happens from time to time. I heard that TGF has really cool hair anyway, and that he sets the standard for people being attractive

Quincy
The Grey Fox was a real mother****

Jmanghan
Sounds like it.

Scribble
The Grey Fox was a real mother**** Rumour has it that he incubated thirty livers in his stomach and then sold them to Raz for his own organ collection

And he was going to spill the beans on it all so they banned him

AbnormalButSane
Rumour has it that he incubated thirty livers in his stomach and then sold them to Raz for his own organ collection

And he was going to spill the beans on it all so they banned him

I heard that too.

Quincy
I heard that he drinks coffee with thumbtacks and smokes glass to unwind.

Scribble
I heard that he drinks coffee with thumbtacks and smokes glass to unwind. Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I heard that too. Shit dudes, TGF is way more whacked out than I had anticipated!

I hope I never meet him in a dark alleyway late at night or at any time for that matter

Quincy
It's called a change-over. The movie goes on, and the audience has no idea...

Jmanghan
I heard he has a secret underground village of rats that he likes to gather up and watch them fight to the death.

Scribble
I reckon you're right there

I could kill a rat in about a second. Just kick its face off.

Jmanghan
I reckon you're right there

I could kill a rat in about a second. Just kick its face off. Rats are tough bastards though.

Scribble
Rats have detachable faces, man. You just give them a little kick and it falls off, then they just keel over and die. It's all in the manual.

Jmanghan
Rats have detachable faces, man. You just give them a little kick and it falls off, then they just keel over and die. It's all in the manual. I'll have to re-read it smile.

BackFire
Bardock42. He's German.

Jmanghan
Backfire.

\\W//
the person on the right? that isn't in the profile ?

Jmanghan
the person on the right? that isn't in the profile ? XD. I forgot that was there. That's my friend Michele, we were talking on fb and I forgot to get rid of the chat bubble.

\\W//
you should invite them here ermmhappy

is that your friend with the 30+ yr old bf?

Jmanghan
EmptyHearted.

Don't ask me why, but either the dude's english isn't very good, he's 9 years old, or he has autism. If its any of those things, his maturity level is excused and I will apologize, but how quick he concedes, how he will automatically agree with anyone who disagrees with his argument. Idk, dude just gives me a creepy vibe.

Jmanghan
you should invite them here ermmhappy

is that your friend with the 30+ yr old bf? Nope, that would be Aschlynne. Besides, this has already gotten too personal already.

rudester
This thread is to judge people I don't judge. All you people are so judgy who the funk are you. You don't know me and.your running your mouth like you know. You probably some virgin living in a box!

Jmanghan
rudester. :3

dadudemon
Poop and pee.

That's disgusting.

No it's not.

Yes it is.

Poop and pee x2, b*tch.

You're such an asspoop.

No you're disgusting.

No I'm not.

Poop and Pee.

Again?

Shit turds and poop on the pubes?

Why are you still reading this post?

What is wrong with you?

Poop.

Robtard
Please take your meds, DDM

dadudemon
I don't take meds for my nonexistent mental disorders. smile

Are you upset that I pointed out how repetitive your "stupid cops" thread was?

Jmanghan
Why bring that in here? Who cares if its repetitive, its a thread, not a video game.

dadudemon
Why bring that in here? Who cares if its repetitive, its a thread, not a video game.

Hi.

It's repetitive racist cop stuff.

I brought it in here, twice, now.

Suck it.

no expression

Robtard

Because DDM's upset he tried to play Thread Topic Moderator again and everyone mocked him for it, it's not the first time this has happened to him

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Because DDM's upset he tried to play Thread Topic Moderator again and everyone mocked him for it, it's not the first time this has happened to him

lol

Okay, PVS. You're trying too hard to force this "meme", bro*.

Why don't you go post another "racist American cop" thread and see if you can generate some new discussion in the GDF.

*This is meant to be condescending towards you and also satirical of the persona PVS created of me. This is not how I speak.

Jmanghan
Can you stop arguing about this on my thread? Please and thank you.

dadudemon
Can you stop arguing about this on my thread? Please and thank you.

Nope.

We will continue arguing about it in your thread.

haha!

Suck it!

Suck it sooooooooo geeeewwd!

Robtard, u mad about racism stuff!

Didja read that, Jmanghan? I'm still doing it! haha! Nanners!

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Why don't you go post another "racist American cop" thread.

See? Thread Topic Moderating again, yo

dadudemon

Jmanghan
You're going to humiliating lengths just to prove a meaningless point that no one cares about.

dadudemon
You're going to humiliating lengths just to prove a meaningless point that no one cares about.

How do my balls taste? I shaved them yesterday so they should be smooth. But the cardio I did this morning should make them quite salty, I assume.

Badabing
DDM, the thread starter asked nicely for you to stop. Now I am in here saying stop.

Jmanghan
There are tons of Alpha Centauri accounts, most recently, Alpha Debater.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Badabing
DDM, the thread starter asked nicely for you to stop. Now I am in here saying stop.

The entire time I have been posting on KMC, this has never ever been done in the OTF (telling people to post on topic). In fact, when others reported it in the past (threw fits), both Ushgarak and Peach, on different occasions, said (to summarize), "Tough shit. This is Off-topic forum. Deal with it."

So I take it you're changing how the Off Topic Forum is to be viewed?

Jmanghan is a sock troll. Stop being a sock-troll lapdog.

dadudemon
Jmanghan, look at me not posting on topic in this thread.

Look at this bunny:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16400000/Bunnies-bunny-rabbits-16437969-1280-800.jpg

Now report me some more!

\\W//
considering the thread title, i think you posting in here is actually on topic

dadudemon
considering the thread title, i think you posting in here is actually on topic

Thank you, Walshy. It's about time someone recognized that anything I post in here is automatically on topic.

Jmanghan
The entire time I have been posting on KMC, this has never ever been done in the OTF (telling people to post on topic). In fact, when others reported it in the past (threw fits), both Ushgarak and Peach, on different occasions, said (to summarize), "Tough shit. This is Off-topic forum. Deal with it."

Jmanghan is a sock troll. Stop being a sock-troll lapdog. Being off-topic and random, and flaming someone's thread is completely two different things, you don't get to completely ruin someones thread because you feel like it. Even if it isn't "On-topic".

dadudemon
Being off-topic and random, and flaming someone's thread is completely two different things, you don't get to completely ruin someones thread because you feel like it. Even if it isn't "On-topic".

Oh, you were "flamed"? Where, again? And your thread was completely ruined? How so?

And who are you? Meaning, which original account did you have on KMC? You're clearly a sock-troll but it is difficult to place an original name to you.

Jmanghan
Oh, you were "flamed"? Where, again? And your thread was completely ruined? How so?

And who are you? Meaning, which original account did you have on KMC? You're clearly a sock-troll but it is difficult to place an original name to you. This is my original account, if I had
a sock, I would have tracked via IP from Badabing.

Jmanghan
k

dadudemon
This is my original account, if I had
a sock, I would have tracked via IP from Badabing.

1. This is pretty much what all poor sock trolls say every single time.

2. No, the sock-checker would definitely not flag you. It's a very bad system. It's extremely easy to circumvent.

Jmanghan
I've been here since 2013.

Jmanghan
Also, it flagged my brother's account DarthChickenMan.

Badabing

Jmanghan is a sock troll. Stop being a sock-troll lapdog. This thread has a topic. And an Off Topic forum is no license to spam and troll. I suggest you either abide by my request or stay out of the thread. And trying to troll a mod is not the brightest move. wink

dadudemon
And trying to troll a mod is not the brightest move. wink

Yeah, that's douchebaggy for you to state for two reasons:

1. You know he's a sock troll. erm He's not putting up much effort to hide it. You're jumping through his hoops. To give an example, this is what Whirly does: makes the mods dance. This is why I am telling you that you're playing the role of a lapdog to a sock troll. He's having a laugh at your expense.
2. I'm clearly not "trolling a mod" by pointing out how you're arbitrarily changing how the OTF has been treated in the past by other global mods.

And, as to the spam? Dude...dude...spam in the OTF? Really? You might want to check most of these threads.

What is up with you, though? Are you taking the piss out of me? Are you just having a laugh? Do you realize he's having fun by acting like a backseat mod and getting you to jump through his hoops? If you do and you're taking the piss, cool, you got me. If not, wake up. Don't play into the trolls' games. Unless you're bored? confused1

Badabing
You try to be civil with people and they just have to keep going. Ignoring a mod's request is bad enough without the added flaming.

bmarley1616
You try to be civil with people and they just have to keep going. Ignoring a mod's request is bad enough without the added flaming.

You seem to not understand that you made some douchy statements. Pointing out how douchy a statement is is not calling a person a douche (ergo, not flaming as you claim). Thinking the earth is flat is a stupid idea, for sure, but the person who thinks that is not necessarily stupid. This is partly where you go wrong.

You made some douchy statements. Learn from it. Don't throw a childish tantrum because you cannot handle someone criticising your ideas.

It is very obvious that your feelings got hurt because someone criticised your inability to see you're being made a fool of by a sock troll.

I mean, really? Do you have nothing better to do than mod-troll a dying message board?

mitchypoopoo
yep that sounds like the dadudemon alright, except for the whole mod part i don't think he's a mod yknow on account that he just got banned it would seem. would seem silly if he went on and banned himself, hey maybe some sense got to him whoknows

bmarley1616
mitchypoopoo, do you have any special needs? Is this thread about you?

mitchypoopoo
just trying to keep it on topic, my bad

Scribble
Originally posted by bmarley1616
mitchypoopoo, do you have any special needs? Is this thread about you? Hey, no need! Mitch is a very creepy person and he has every right to be here!

Spawningpool
I'm surprised no one has mentioned me yet

Time Immemorial
Bob Marley is Whilry and OP is a sock troll.

Whirly you should be ashamed of yourself.

Scribble
What? I assumed bmarley1414 was DDM, considering how what he posted directly followed on from what DDM said last.

Scribble
Who the **** is Whirly, anyway? Didn't he die like ****ing ages ago?

Time Immemorial
That's the thing about Whirly, he never dies and has such a pathetic life he lurks until he sees an oppurtunity go troll, then he prounces.

Quincy
The Dude Man got canned eh?

Bardock42
Who the **** is Whirly, anyway? Didn't he die like ****ing ages ago?

In every generation there is one that they call the Whirly. When he dies, a new one is sought out and raised in the olden ways. It's pretty lame.

Quincy
Whirly is dead. Long live Whirly.

Jmanghan
Why does everyone think I'm a sock troll?

Scribble
I just think you're the second coming of Welshy, that's all

Bardock42
I thought dadudemon was the sock troll?!

Time Immemorial
Bardock please, grow up.

mitchypoopoo
height-wise and width-wise you immature bastard!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by mitchypoopoo
height-wise and width-wise you immature bastard!

lol

Bashar Teg
lol

Okay, PVS.

hmmmmm... obsessed much?

Jmanghan
Anybody got any more creepy members?

\\W//
this guy is pretty creepy

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=144381

Jmanghan
Oh, fvck you.

Solid47
There was a sock/troll downplayer here called Hellboy288 who latter made sock accounts with name such as Owningyoufast or Icantbelievethi and making many sock account on other sites and forums with sh*tty account names insulting people and trying to argue Snake and MGS characters are the weakest and the most unskilled characters in the fiction. And sCOURGE_0 has like 20 sock accounts now.

Fated Xtasy
There's this intrepid character and ROTJSith guy who are very...strange

Intrepid is this guy obssessed with trolling one of my friends and well he's posted Bestiality and Scat porn on SW section.

Then there's Sith who has bullied a kid I knew into staying on his forum or he would post all his personal info on a porn site and apparently one of these two drove a guy to suicide and they call it their crowning achievement.

yah, this is why i retired from SW and left the kid's drama filled forum lol

AsbestosFlaygon
The creepiest guys I've encountered in these fora were AC and RJ.

If true, I have to admit your story about the suicide thing is probably the creepiest shit I've read in KMC.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>