AOTC Kenobi vs. Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Neutral ground

|King Joker|
Saesee wins.

ILS
Saesee Wiin

chilled monkey
Given that Kenobi has beaten Tiin while still an apprentice I'm pretty sure he'd beat him as a knight.

ILS
Game logic also dictates that Kenobi is > Dooku, so..

NewGuy01
The retards keep bringing that up, yet somehow it's forgotten that he also beats Mace Windu in that (non-canon) game.

TPM Kenobi > Mace Windu ftw.

ILS
LOL

"The retards"

|King Joker|
I think Kenobi is the actual Chosen One, guys... Just think about it.

ILS
It's all adding up now. I mean, let's look at his track record...

He beat Ventress, Maul, Maul and Savage at the same time, Grievous, Mace, Dooku, Anakin... Mace even said that Obi-Wan would have a better chance than anyone, even Yoda, to beat Grievous, which basically confirms that Obi-Wan is > Everyone else. Then there's the fact Yoda's superiority complex caused him to send Kenobi off to fodderize Vader while he tried to prove himself against Sidious, because he knew Kenobi could have beaten either one of them whereas Yoda lost to just Sidious.

The only opponent worthy of Kenobi's attention during his time is the Hero of Umbara.

Trocity
Obi-Wan does royally f*** the SW universe. Bisects Maul, kills Grievous, humiliates Hett, leaves the Chosen One a charred husk, beats Dooku and Windu, likely would have taken Sidious in the senate room via having the high pod.

Ben is truly underrated.

ILS
I have a feeling Obi-Wan is really Luke and Leia's old man.

No wonder Anakin always resented him so much.

|King Joker|
We need to make this a national movement.

#Obi-WanChosenOne2k15

McP
Originally posted by Trocity
(...)likely would have taken Sidious in the senate room via having the high pod.

Ben is truly underrated.

Holy **** XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD That was nice big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.