Savage Opress/Starkiller vs Fodder strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Starkiller/Savage vs. Jai Maruk, Kenth Hamner, Kas'im, Jax Pavan, and Eeth Koth

Battle takes place on Hypori

WildBantha88
Why is Jax Kasim and Koth listed as fodder?

WildBantha88
Well Jax has Savage chase his own tail via illusions while the team either finishes him or starkiller.

carthage
How long did it take him to prep his illusions?

Nephthys
team

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
How long did it take him to prep his illusions? zero time. He casts illusions casually. Even when being choked out by Vader

Emperordmb
Aside from possibly Hamner (not sure wtf he has going for him), none of team two is fodder.

Nephthys
Didn't Hamner ragdoll Kyp Durron? I mean, some posters here would suggest that's a lot to have going for you.

Emperordmb
Really?

If that's the case nobody on team two is fodder.

Either way I'd give it to team two though.

Q99
He force-pushed Kyp after Kyp pushed Horn into him. Then talked Kyp down.

They weren't really going all out or trying to hurt each other, but just throwing weight around a bit.

Additionally, when fighting Saba he inflicted some wounds (though was clearly the weaker in saber), and he took down two knights with his bare hands.

I'd compare him to, oh, maybe K'Kruhk level? Not a major badass among badasses, but still reasonably strong.

I would expect the 5 'fodder' to take some casualties along the way, but it's not a bad crew.

carthage
Kas'im is fodder by virtue if getting Killed by a trainee and having no feats to his name. Pavan, Hamner, and Koth are the most effective members of their team

WildBantha88
Kas'im is fodder by virtue if getting Killed by a trainee and having no feats to his name. Pavan, Hamner, and Koth are the most effective members of their team what trainee? I don't remember any trainees

carthage
Trainee Bane was his name

Emperordmb
As I've explained countless times, Bane was not a trainee at that point, he had already basically been promoted to the Sith Council.

But I hardly expect you to actually process this information in your brain and get it correct next time.

carthage
Stop talking to me DMB, you're on ignore for a reason. I was speaking with Bantha not you

Emperordmb
Bantha was making the same point I was making.

carthage
Originally posted by Q99
He force-pushed Kyp after Kyp pushed Horn into him. Then talked Kyp down.

They weren't really going all out or trying to hurt each other, but just throwing weight around a bit.

Additionally, when fighting Saba he inflicted some wounds (though was clearly the weaker in saber), and he took down two knights with his bare hands.

I'd compare him to, oh, maybe K'Kruhk level? Not a major badass among badasses, but still reasonably strong.

I would expect the 5 'fodder' to take some casualties along the way, but it's not a bad crew.

He should at least be roughly comparable to Savage, as he was able to hold his own against Saba. Savage would overpower him in the end while Starkiller would fall back on his force abilities to stomp Kas'im, Koth, and Maruk. Savage can pto probably take Maruk and Kas'im at once, while Starkiller mops up with his force power

WildBantha88
Trainee Bane was his name but Bane wasn't a trainee. At that point Banes training was completed for some time. In fact he was named one of the Dark Lords and was recognized as one of the leaders of the Sith.

So I reiterate, what trainee?

WildBantha88
Still team 2 has something team 1 has no real answer for. And that is Jax's illusions. They are life like and neither combat has the means to deal with them. Savage especially will be easily fooled by them though Starkiller stands a much better chance at recognizing them. And these illusions are one of Jaxs goto tactics. So Savage is really nullified in this battle

Q99
He should at least be roughly comparable to Savage, as he was able to hold his own against Saba.

Eh, Saba was just trying to stop him and still won fairly decisively, he died only because he forced her hand. He was able to put up a fight, but there was a clear gap between them, she won out in both sabers and force.

Nephthys
That doesn't mean he's not comparable to Savage though. I put her above him decisively as well.

The Ellimist
Can Starkiller overpower their Defense?

Syndicate
Jai and Kenth feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.