Ahsoka Tano & Aayla Secura vs. Pre Vizsla & Barriss Offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
All combatants in their respective primes. Vizsla's fully equipped. Barriss has Ventress' lightsabers.

Battle takes place where Maul killed Vizsla.

Emperordmb
I'm siding with team two. Vizsla's arsenal strikes me as the biggest game changer here.

|King Joker|
What specific thing(s) in his arsenal may I ask?

Emperordmb
In a 2 on 2 fight, there's more for each combatant to keep track of, and that seems like the conditions in which Vizsla's diverse, and significantly different from the Jedi, bag of tricks would have the most profound effect.

In any case, I think Barriss could take Ahsoka and Vizsla could take Aayla.

|King Joker|
Personally I'm not sure. Ahsoka vs. Barriss in this situation would be a lot closer than last time, as Ahsoka won't be as fatigued, be without her shoto (which admittedly she's sort of reliant on) and Barriss won't have any environmental advantage. Aayla vs. Vizsla would be a great fight too. Aayla has the speed and agility to evade all of his explosives and is also skilled enough to force Vizsla on the defensive which would cause him to rely on said explosives. If there's some sort of break in the fight where Vizsla has the opportunity to throw any explosives Ahsoka's way, Ahsoka has been shown capable to tank bombs, i.e. Ventress in Cloak of Darkness. Aayla and Ahsoka also have the team work edge since they've fought together before, but I doubt it is any game changer.

But yeah, those are my thoughts, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.