Thor vs Green Lantern (Hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super-flare
Who wins and why? I'm sure this thread exists, but I'm too lazy to use the search function.

Henry_Pym
Thor or Unworthy Thor or Fem Thor?

Star428
Assuming this is classic Thor I think he would take it even though I don't like his lame *** at all. GL is much cooler that's for sure.

relentless1
Thor wins even though hes a goof character and I hate him

riv6672
Thor wins only because he's the best character ever NOT because he's the more powerful and versatile of the two.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hal is the best GL to put against Thor. 50-50

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Star428
Assuming this is classic Thor I think he would take it even though I don't like his lame *** at all. GL is much cooler that's for sure. Originally posted by relentless1
Thor wins even though hes a goof character and I hate him Originally posted by riv6672
Thor wins only because he's the best character ever NOT because he's the more powerful and versatile of the two.

Lol thor stomps 10/10 and hes was cooler than hal who possesses ZERO personality

Super-flare
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol thor stomps 10/10 and hes was cooler than hal who possesses ZERO personality
Stomps? C'mon, I'd say Hal has a good shot at beating thor.

Digi
They're in the same class. But Mjolnir's energy soak makes him a tough matchup for any GL. Just like the 50+ times a variation on this thread has been made, Thor has the clear edge, mostly based on the matchup of powers.

Star428
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Not.

At least GL doesn't carry a lame-looking weapon around and doesn't wear such a goofy-looking outfit as your sissy-looking boy does. LOL.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Digi
They're in the same class. But Mjolnir's energy soak makes him a tough matchup for any GL. Just like the 50+ times a variation on this thread has been made, Thor has the clear edge, mostly based on the matchup of powers.

This

Not.

At least GL doesn't carry a lame-looking weapon around and doesn't wear such a goofy-looking outfit as your sissy-looking boy does. LOL.

Meh

Digi
http://i.imgur.com/zyJS0uZ.gif

Branlor Swift
Not.

At least GL doesn't carry a lame-looking weapon around and doesn't wear such a goofy-looking outfit as your sissy-looking boy does. LOL. One guy wears jewelry. One guy carries a sledgehammer around...

One guy wears tights with an eye mask. One guy wears tights with armor.

Some more things but your post is retarded in a nutshell.

Henry_Pym
Superman embarrassed Hal in there first appearance, Mjoinir Thor kills him

Whor loses

Axe Thor can cut through constructs but has low mobility.

Board Walker
Hal has superior energy absorbtion and or manipulation feats to that of Thor's entire comic history.

Star428
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
One guy wears jewelry. One guy carries a sledgehammer around...

One guy wears tights with an eye mask. One guy wears tights with armor.

Some more things but your post is retarded in a nutshell.

Ha, and one guy has long hair like a girl. Anything else stupid to say, dude?

Warrior Madness
Originally posted by Board Walker
Hal has superior energy absorbtion and or manipulation feats to that of Thor's entire comic history.

Gotta agree with this.

celeyhyga17
Ha, and one guy has long hair like a girl. Anything else stupid to say, dude?
Are you 12?

Branlor Swift
Ha, and one guy has long hair like a girl. Anything else stupid to say, dude? I've never said anything stupid in my life.

And Thor has the manliest getup in comics outside his hair. But an eye mask balances that out. Hal might as well be a star428 level pole smoker next to Thor if you're comparing fashion.

TheLordofMurder
Dracula wins...

Branlor Swift
Can you stop existing please?

Star428
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Are you 12?

Nope. Are u?

celeyhyga17
Nope. Are u?
You just answered my question.

TheLordofMurder
Can you stop existing please?

This will never cease to exist:

Damborgson
Nope. Are u?

11?

Sin I AM
Hal might as well be a star428 level pole smoker

I actually loled. Shots fired

Henry_Pym
Hal has superior energy absorbtion and or manipulation feats to that of Thor's entire comic history. relevance to this fight?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
relevance to this fight? Are you talking about the poster or the post? Because shit all is the answer to both of those.

Board Walker
relevance to this fight?

Any energy attacks Thor uses against Hal could be neutralized by Hal's energy manipulation, the fight is going to come down to a melee. Hal has far superior speed feats in comparison to Thor, and on top of that Hal has some insane melee combat feats against people of Superman+ level.

Damborgson
What if Thor just absorbs the energy of his constructs then keeps draining till his ring hits 0?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
What if Thor just absorbs the energy of his constructs then keeps draining till his ring hits 0?
What if Hal just sends the hammer to the far side of the universe and simply blast the shit out of Thor?

h1a8
I see Hal possibly taking it if he fights smart. Sharp piercing weapons can be advantageous as well as multitasking his powers. Trapping Mjolnir temporarily after it's thrown is a good tactic. Creating soft large durable pillow like constructs can be used for defensive and offense. Energy beams the size of Thor's whole body would be effective since he wouldn't be able to defend against the whole thing.

Damborgson
Originally posted by abhilegend
What if Hal just sends the hammer to the far side of the universe and simply blast the shit out of Thor? Considering it can teleport to his hand? We still have a drained ring. thumb up

Board Walker
Considering it can teleport to his hand? We still have a drained ring. thumb up

hal could infinitely power his ring from mjolnir

abhilegend
Considering it can teleport to his hand? We still have a drained ring. thumb up
From across the Universe? Scans please.

Or Hal could just warp Thor into anti matter universe and see him explode with the touch of anti matter.

uhuh

Delta1938
Any energy attacks Thor uses against Hal could be neutralized by Hal's energy manipulation, the fight is going to come down to a melee. Hal has far superior speed feats in comparison to Thor, and on top of that Hal has some insane melee combat feats against people of Superman+ level.

And what has Hal actually done combat speed wise? As much as I see people hilariously overrate Thor's combat speed, it's better than anything I've seen from Hal.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Delta1938
And what has Hal actually done combat speed wise? As much as I see people hilariously overrate Thor's combat speed, it's better than anything I've seen from Hal.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117539/3254660-1906471048-batma.jpg

Reflassshh
Thanks for the insight Dark, good catch.

Hal wins, without the ring.

DarkSaint85
thumb up

I have a keen insight as to how people think Hal could win here.

krisblaze
Hal creates a giant green scissor.

Thor smashes it.

Hal punches Thor with a giant green boxing glove.

Thor throws his hammer.

Hal locks hammer in a cube.

Hammer tries to break out and Hal has to focus on keeping it in.

Thor somehow "flies" at him and knocks him out.

That's how this retarded fight would go in comics.

What if Hal just sends the hammer to the far side of the universe and simply blast the shit out of Thor?
It's returned from the far side of the universe so many times now....

riv6672

Or Hal could just warp Thor into anti matter universe and see him explode with the touch of anti matter.

uhuh
Thor can do the exact same thing, as he can manipulate anti matter.

Just saying.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117539/3254660-1906471048-batma.jpg

Originally posted by Reflassshh
Thanks for the insight Dark, good catch.

Hal wins, without the ring.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

I have a keen insight as to how people think Hal could win here.

OK, I'm sold. Hal rapestomps.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze

Thor smashes it.

Thor throws his hammer.

It has? Remind me of one time it did.

abhilegend
Originally posted by riv6672
Thor can do the exact same thing, as he can manipulate anti matter.

Just saying.
He cannot turn his body into anti matter.

Hal has a force field which protects him when going into anti matter universe. Thor doesn't.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Digi
thumb up

Damborgson

uhuh

From across dimensions, and its in the fight where he soul steals loki.

He'd be too busy wondering how hes going to fight Surtur when Thor waves Mjolnir and puts him into Musspleheim.

abhilegend
From across dimensions, and its in the fight where he soul steals loki.

He'd be too busy wondering how hes going to fight Surtur when Thor waves Mjolnir and puts him into Musspleheim.
Returning from a different dimension doesn't means it can simply teleport across the Universe. In Thor 431? I don't think so.

Hal can return instantly. He just has to instruct the ring.

Damborgson
Returning from a different dimension doesn't means it can simply teleport across the Universe. In Thor 431? I don't think so.

Abhi, I thought it was fairly well-established that I don't care what you think. And that talking to you is merely a formality of a social forum. That doesn't mean I want to "debate" with someone like you. Because I think it's also been fairly well-established, that your opinion has never changed no matter what proof has been thrown at it smile

You've got a forum full of people that still think they can achieve something by replying to you for 10 pages. Talk to them when you want to argue.

juggernaut74
Going with Hal on this one.

abhilegend
Abhi, I thought it was fairly well-established that I don't care what you think. And that talking to you is merely a formality of a social forum. That doesn't mean I want to "debate" with someone like you. Because I think it's also been fairly well-established, that your opinion has never changed no matter what proof has been thrown at it smile

You've got a forum full of people that still think they can achieve something by replying to you for 10 pages. Talk to them when you want to argue.
No need to be hostile here bro. I was just asking for some scans for some scenarios. On average Thor would be favorite here.

Sin I AM

Ouch, period?

JayDaDon
Originally posted by krisblaze

Thor smashes it.

Thor throws his hammer.

This is so true. Hal's fighting strategies these days amount damn near exclusively to green scissors, fists and blasts.

celeyhyga17

This is a pretty stupid stance.

I don't see why it wouldn't teleport if it's flung that far away..

abhilegend
This is a pretty stupid stance.

I don't see why it wouldn't teleport if it's flung that far away..
Because no limit fallacy is so correct.

carver9
No Lantern is beating Thor.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
No Lantern is beating Thor.

Kyle annihilates Thor.

Now, I DEMAND your concession!

celeyhyga17
Because no limit fallacy is so correct.
One of the stupidest stances ever.

It's like saying Thor can't lift a SHIELD hellicarrier even though he's lifted a mountain.

It's no wonder no one takes you seriously.

LoB truly is your boss.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Forget teleporting, it could fly back.

For anyone reading Aaron's Thor run, Mjolnir has been taking Thor's all across space in moments consistently.

The side effect of trying to downplay teleportation.

Although for teleportation:
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^Thor: Season One.

Thor teleports the oceans of a distant world to put out the Gamma Lava of a planet:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16861925_Uncanny_Avengers_013-007.jpg

"Thor focuses his mind's eye, no tmerely on another world, but one in a galaxy far from the microscopic Universe in which he is trapped...."

That portal was eclipsed the metropolis. I think it may be the biggest he's ever created.
Thor can trap opponents in a vortex that sends them to the Void that exists between all of time and space:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16193348_Peter_Parker_Spider-Man_vol2_002-14.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16193349_Peter_Parker_Spider-Man_vol2_002-15.jpg
Opens a portal to the outskirts of existence to send massive energy through:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15983201_ThorPortal.jpg

Kazenji

For anyone reading Aaron's Thor run,

Clearly no one has in this thread.

abhilegend
One of the stupidest stances ever.

It's like saying Thor can't lift a SHIELD hellicarrier even though he's lifted a mountain.

It's no wonder no one takes you seriously.

LoB truly is your boss.
erm

Are you seriously trying to use mjolnir teleporting across some distances to say it can teleport across the Universe?

This is dumb even for you. Funny enough, you are trying to use it against me? It's like saying Thor can lift a star because he lifted a planet.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Forget teleporting, it could fly back.

For anyone reading Aaron's Thor run, Mjolnir has been taking Thor's all across space in moments consistently.

The side effect of trying to downplay teleportation.

Although for teleportation:
Mjolnir can fly across the Universe in moments? GTFO with this shit.

Are you seriously using portal creating across two points as teleportion now?

What feat suggests it can come back in time if Hal sends it to the edge of the universe?

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/random%20scans/GLCv305009-010.jpg

Kazenji
: GTFO with this shit.

= I can't comprehend the truth of the matter.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Kazenji
= I can't comprehend the truth of the matter.
Or such a feat doesn't exist where mjolnir flew back from the edge of the universe.

erm

celeyhyga17
erm

Are you seriously trying to use mjolnir teleporting across some distances to say it can teleport across the Universe?

This is dumb even for you. Funny enough, you are trying to use it against me? It's like saying Thor can lift a star because he lifted a planet.

What feat suggests it can come back in time if Hal sends it to the edge of the universe?

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/random%20scans/GLCv305009-010.jpg
Some distances? facepalm
It has returned to him from different dimensions. You think that's a small feat? Flip flop the analogy you foof.

Oh and btw.. Your scan shows that there was a unique connection between the planet and the power batteries that created a temporal conduit. That connection allowed the summoning of the battery to their location.

abhilegend
Some distances? facepalm
It has returned to him from different dimensions. You think that's a small feat? Flip flop the analogy you foof.

Oh and btw.. Your scan shows that there was a unique connection between the planet and the power batteries that created a temporal conduit. That connection allowed the summoning of the battery to their location.
Yeah, teleporting to different dimensions doesn't mean it can teleport from the end of the universe.

They teleported the batteries to the end of the universe everytime though.

riv6672
Some distances? facepalm
It has returned to him from different dimensions. You think that's a small feat?
That is not a small feat.

celeyhyga17
Yeah, teleporting to different dimensions doesn't mean it can teleport from the end of the universe.

They teleported the batteries to the end of the universe everytime though.
So you're equating a GL using the unique connection to the planet that allows for special temporal conduit to teleport their battery - to - a GL porting any item to vast distances willy nilly?

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

At least show us a different scan in which he does that.

And this is porting Mjolnir of all things. One of the pinnacle tools of spatial manipulation in all of comicdom no less. sad

abhilegend
So you're equating a GL using the unique connection to the planet that allows for special temporal conduit to teleport their battery - to - a GL porting any item to vast distances willy nilly?

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

At least show us a different scan in which he does that.

And this is porting Mjolnir of all things. One of the pinnacle tools of spatial manipulation in all of comicdom no less. sad
The connection enabled them to teleport the batteries from the planet. It didn't enable them to teleport them there if you know how to read.

Mjolnir has the feats, it isn't automatically resisting a teleportation on its own.

erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Literally the first few pages of the first issue of Jason Aaron's run:
Not sure if this was noted earlier but Thor hears a girls prayers and travels the distance of a Universe:
http://s17.postimg.org/y2h9fhzbv/Thor_Zone_006.jpg http://s17.postimg.org/5obtvmbrv/Thor_Zone_007.jpg http://s17.postimg.org/hfzp6f6e3/Thor_Zone_008.jpg

What do you mean? Mjolnir creating a portal to move objects from one point to another is the definition of teleportaton.

celeyhyga17
The connection enabled them to teleport the batteries from the planet. It didn't enable them to teleport them there if you know how to read.

Mjolnir has the feats, it isn't automatically resisting a teleportation on its own.

erm
Wow... How do you think they were able to displace the battery to and fro?
Because the Guardians attuned the rings and the batteries with the "strange and distinctive elements" of the planets core, which in turn created a "TEMPORAL CONDUIT". Don't play dumb. You're in full on defensive mode at this point. And you know what happens when you do that. You start spouting even more ridiculous things.

At least show Hal porting something away at great distances.

abhilegend
Literally the first few pages of the first issue of Jason Aaron's run:

What do you mean? Mjolnir creating a portal to move objects from one point to another is the definition of teleportaton.
That's just too vague of a scene to chalk it up as crossing the universe considering Thor used a ship to cross galaxies in the very same arc.

Was it ever explained if "a universe away" was meant as distance or a parallel universe? Even someone like atrocitus has done something like that.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111146030/4281015-fliesacrosssectorseconds.jpg

What? Since when is creating a portal is considered teleportation? Thor created a portal from a different galaxy or to outside existence, it's not going to teleport the hammer back from the edge of the universe or fly from there.

abhilegend
Wow... How do you think they were able to displace the battery to and fro?
Because the Guardians attuned the rings and the batteries with the "strange and distinctive elements" of the planets core, which in turn created a "TEMPORAL CONDUIT". Don't play dumb. You're in full on defensive mode at this point. And you know what happens when you do that. You start spouting even more ridiculous things.

At least show Hal porting something away at great distances.
By teleporting it there as seen numerous times in GL comics? You are grasping at straws here.

Don't act dumb and project it upon me.

celeyhyga17
By teleporting it there as seen numerous times in GL comics? You are grasping at straws here.

Don't act dumb and project it upon me.
Right on cue. You are now making useless replies. Sense has gone out the window. It's your automatic response when cornered.

Oh and I'm still waiting on that scan of Hal sending and plucking something away great distances other than his power battery.

abhilegend
Right on cue. You are now making useless replies. Sense has gone out the window. It's your automatic response when cornered.

Oh and I'm still waiting on that scan of Hal sending and plucking something away great distances other than his power battery.
As ever you're useless and simply denying on panel evidence.
Unless you have something else, stop wasting my time.

celeyhyga17
As ever you're useless and simply denying on panel evidence.
Unless you have something else, stop wasting my time.
What evidence? You're kidding right?

Here you go.
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16109857_01-25-2012-13.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16109858_01-25-2012-14.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16109859_01-25-2012-15.jpg

Now you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's just too vague of a scene to chalk it up as crossing the universe considering Thor used a ship to cross galaxies in the very same arc.

Was it ever explained if "a universe away" was meant as distance or a parallel universe? Even someone like atrocitus has done something like that.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111146030/4281015-fliesacrosssectorseconds.jpg

What? Since when is creating a portal is considered teleportation? Thor created a portal from a different galaxy or to outside existence, it's not going to teleport the hammer back from the edge of the universe or fly from there.

He traveled "a Universe away" to a planet in "deep space". The only way that could be clearer is if they started throwing math in there, there's nothing vague about it.

How is that relevant? It never said he HAD to use the ship to cross galaxies. Just because Superman uses the JLA teleporter to get to the moon once, it doesn't mean he can't fly there himself.

laughing out loud What, why would that be a parallel Universe? Where at any point in that story did Gorr start hoping across parallel dimensions to kill Gods (By that I mean alternate realities, not different realms like Asgard). That line of inquiry is completely fruitless unless you have some evidence. The narration even says ".....DEEP SPACE.....", not "PARALLEL UNIVERSE".

.....because it's the definition of teleportaton? Fyi, it shows the range of Mjolnir's teleportation powers which you doubted. Unless you think his various forms of teleportation have different ranges? But that wouldn't even make sense

abhilegend
What evidence? You're kidding right?

Here you go.

Now you.
Yes.

Again with dimensional travel? No shit bro.

abhilegend
He traveled "a Universe away" to a planet in "deep space". The only way that could be clearer is if they started throwing math in there, there's nothing vague about it. of course it is. It can be also meant as he traveled from Allard as it is in a different universe under Aaron. Wut? How is that even comparable?

Because" deep space" isn't a universe away. A universe away would be y'know in a different universe.
It isn't. It's opening portals to other realms or out of existence.

I don't doubt mjolnir has some beastly feats in that department. I just don't think it can fly from the end of the universe or teleport from there in time if Hal sends it there.

riv6672
You guys should stop this pointless bickering.
No one's changing their opinions.

Delta1938
You guys should stop this pointless bickering.
No one's changing their opinions.

Reported for backseat modding.

Juntai
Thor for the majority. On a good day, Hal has the power to down Thor and make it look easy as he can occasionally against almost anyone, but out of (xx) amount of battles or something, I'd take Thor slightly more often then not. Thor is more consistent while Hal is a wildcard.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Juntai
Thor for the majority. On a good day, Hal has the power to down Thor and make it look easy as he can occasionally against almost anyone, but out of (xx) amount of battles or something, I'd take Thor slightly more often then not. Thor is more consistent while Hal is a wildcard.
Yup.

celeyhyga17
Yes.

Again with dimensional travel? No shit bro.
Concession accepted.

Rage.Of.Olympus
of course it is. It can be also meant as he traveled from Allard as it is in a different universe under Aaron. Wut? How is that even comparable?

By "Allard" I take it you mean he most likely traveled there from Asgard (As that's where he often chills when not in Avenges tower)?

Well, I'm glad you agree with my stance as Asgard at the time was on Earth....in the form of Asgardia.

smile

Lets go for excuse #5 for why the feat doesn't count.

Because you think taking a more comfortable route means incapable of doing it on your own. Which is retarded. Thor and many other space faring characters have also ridden the quinjet on Earth.

Because" deep space" isn't a universe away. A universe away would be y'know in a different universe.
It isn't. It's opening portals to other realms or out of existence.

I don't doubt mjolnir has some beastly feats in that department. I just don't think it can fly from the end of the universe or teleport from there in time if Hal sends it there.

It also literally said he brought the storm with him "Across the cosmos". I.e. he traveled across the cosmos, not to an alternate reality, parallel Universe etc.

Your interpretation would require ignoring every other piece of information in that scene, including the major context of the first story, which is Gorr traveling the Universe killing Gods, not alternate realities. Not to mention a Universe away does not in anyway translate to a Universe over.

riv6672

LOL!
You reminded me of the Chapelle skit where he was a blind klansman, and when he found out he was black he divorced his wife for marrying a black guy!

Seriously though, this is going in circles now.

Delta1938
LOL!
You reminded me of the Chapelle skit where he was a blind klansman, and when he found out he was black he divorced his wife for marrying a black guy!

Seriously though, this is going in circles now.

I had seen a few episodes of the show before, but it was Netflix where I really got into it. Watched a few episodes a day each day. Uncensored. I hate how Comedy Central has had a fair amount of programming that really should be uncensored, during censoring hours. Actually I think it's only when they do "Secret Stash" that they play things uncensored.

And if you're not too interested in debating the topic, I suggest just ignoring them, or ignoring the topic. I myself find it entertaining. So don't ruin my fun jerkface!! mad

Silent Master
Your interpretation would require ignoring every other piece of information in that scene, including the major context of the first story

IOW, Abhi-101.

smokin'

riv6672
I had seen a few episodes of the show before, but it was Netflix where I really got into it. Watched a few episodes a day each day. Uncensored. I hate how Comedy Central has had a fair amount of programming that really should be uncensored, during censoring hours. Actually I think it's only when they do "Secret Stash" that they play things uncensored.

And if you're not too interested in debating the topic, I suggest just ignoring them, or ignoring the topic. I myself find it entertaining. So don't ruin my fun jerkface!! mad
Its still an interesting debate. I just hate to see good friends argue.

Delta1938
Its still an interesting debate. I just hate to see good friends argue.

shifty I see what you did there.

abhilegend
By "Allard" I take it you mean he most likely traveled there from Asgard (As that's where he often chills when not in Avenges tower)?

Well, I'm glad you agree with my stance as Asgard at the time was on Earth....in the form of Asgardia. Yeah, **** auto correct. Also wasn't Asgard shown in its own universe at the end of the arc when Odin prayed to that? Glad to see how deep space is a universe away. Somehow. Because if he could travel to the end of the universe "instantly" as you put it, under the same run he wouldn't need a ship to travel across galaxies when they were in actual hurry.

erm

Seriously? Across the cosmos can easily be taken as across universes too. That's how it was said when Thor summoned lightning in heven under the same writer. You still clinging to the notion that it was just across one universe?

And what? A universe away means another universe entirely.

riv6672
shifty I see what you did there.
Had to be done.

If this were a 2 out of 3 series, i might, might, give GL 2 matches. Both would likely fight quite honorably. But he wouldnt getvthe first match up, and thats what counts in this thread.

celeyhyga17
Yeah, **** auto correct. Also wasn't Asgard shown in its own universe at the end of the arc when Odin prayed to that? Glad to see how deep space is a universe away. Somehow. Because if he could travel to the end of the universe "instantly" as you put it, under the same run he wouldn't need a ship to travel across galaxies when they were in actual hurry.

erm

Seriously? Across the cosmos can easily be taken as across universes too. That's how it was said when Thor summoned lightning in heven under the same writer. You still clinging to the notion that it was just across one universe?

And what? A universe away means another universe entirely.
facepalm
I can't believe you're sticking to the notion that Indigar is located in another universe. Of all the dumbest..... Sigh..

Also why is there always a need to fact check your statements? It's exhausting... Thor summoned the storm and was described as "cross the span of realms". Not "across the cosmos".... Smh.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Thor%20Respect/OriginalSin-ThorampLoki004-015_zps53bb957c.jpg

VastoLord1234
God of thunder gave thor some uber feats, whats hals best feats?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
God of thunder gave thor some uber feats, whats hals best feats?

KRONA BUSTER!

VastoLord1234
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
KRONA BUSTER!

Heard of krona before.....the buster makes it ambiguos

DarkSaint85
Krona, whilst powered up by the emotional entities (PArallax, The Butcher etc), was killed by a single shot.

This shot:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/114690/2953936-hal.jpg

Henry_Pym
Wait, are we using preboot Hal?

DarkSaint85
I thought Hal stayed the same?

Henry_Pym
I think a lot stayed but like all the characters it's non canon unless directly referenced?

Idk though, the board might have a different ruling.

carver9
Now someone throw out Thor insane fts.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111122518/3299168-1814844744-56563.jpg

Difference is, Thor fts are more consistent.

abhilegend
I think a lot stayed but like all the characters it's non canon unless directly referenced?

Idk though, the board might have a different ruling.
It was directly referenced in Red Lanterns.

"Id"
The War of the Lights was referenced in DCnU. The Krona Killing blast is still canon for Hal.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by "Id"
The War of the Lights was referenced in DCnU. The Krona Killing blast is still canon for Hal.
You're a GL expert. Can Hal teleport persons or items? Has he done it in battle?

Blair Wind
Both Hal and Kyle have teleported people. Joker Kyle did it mid battle against Superman and Batman.

Golgo13
You're a GL expert. Can Hal teleport persons or items? Has he done it in battle?

Johns era I don't think so.

"Id"
Wrong topic

abhilegend
Bump

MrMind
Hal 9/10

carver9
Thor stomps

xJLxKing

carver9
Can someone name me 3 showings recently that reduced Thor tiering?

abhilegend
Thor stomps
Based on?

XLR87T3
Now someone throw out Thor insane fts.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111122518/3299168-1814844744-56563.jpg

Difference is, Thor fts are more consistent. Thor is nowhere near consistently OP in modern times. He gets humiliated by mid tiers and pretty much anyone in low herald tier.

Hal would just bind him in a construct like he's fodder and ship him to Oa.

carver9
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Thor is nowhere near consistently OP in modern times. He gets humiliated by mid tiers and pretty much anyone in low herald tier.

Hal would just bind him in a construct like he's fodder and ship him to Oa.

What mid tier and low Heralds humiliates him?

cdtm
What mid tier and low Heralds humiliates him?

Hulk.

carver9
Sssshhhhh... his opinion is a little better (a lot tbh) than yours cdtm. I'm waiting for his response.

smile

One Big Mob
Isn't XLR the guy who posts the exact same thing on two boards and then gets Xtra Large Raped on KMC while Comicvine praises him as some sort of diety?

XLR87T3
No one praises me, I am no god. But I do have a habit of copy-pasting posts everywhere, that is something that I've already discussed and have been trying to resolve. In the mean time, what does your post have to do with the topic of this thread?

The answer is obvious: Nothing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.