AMALGAMATED ACTORS ACTION: CHUCK NORRIS vs. CLINT EASTWOOD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DTM
OK, I have an idea here that I dont think has been tried on KMC, hoping its a good one for us to debate on.

Here we have the Actors battling amongst themselves, though each of them has all of the strengths (and weaknesses), mentally and physically, of the roles theyve played. So if an Actor here has been a surgeon and a boxer, he would get the combined knowledge and experience of both skill sets.

In addition to that, each character gets weapons and equipment of their roles, automatically brought to their owners hands as needed. So if a character played a barbarian and a sci-fi cop, he would have access to swords and plaster pistols (as long as that Actors character used them in their films, of course).

Kind of a basic Amalgamated Actors Fight, allowing us to delve into all of their roles to pick out the best skills among them, letting us decide on which Actor should defeat the other.

For this first one lets go with come Actors who have Heaps of roles to help them defeat their opponent here:

CHUCK NORRIS

vs.

CLINT EASTWOOD

Say each character starts about 200 yards away from one another, and they fight in a neutral environment, giving no benefits or vulnerabilities to either character.

Which of these two Actors bring the best set of skills from their previous film roles to defeat the other? What say you all! smile

DTM
Some helpful roles for each character to use:

CHUCK NORRIS
(Missing In Action Trilogy, Delta Force Series, The Octogan, Walker: Texas Ranger, Hero And The Terror, Invasion USA, Lone Wolf McQuade, An Eye For An Eye)

CLINT EASTWOOD
(Dirty Harry Series, Sergio Leone Western Series, Unforgiven, Heartbreak Ridge, Firefox, In The Line Of Fire, The Gauntlet)

DTM
No thoughts?

Scoobless
Interesting.

So Eastwood could "summon" the thought controlled fighter jet from Firefox and use it to kill Norris?

DTM
Ah, no, the Firefox jet wouldnt be standard equipment for Eastwood, Id say. smile

Dreampanther
Why not?

jinXed by JaNx
Dirty harry FTW

DTM
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Why not?

For the same reason Luke Skywalker wouldnt get an X-Wing in his battles here (and he flew that alot more than Clint did the Firefox). smile

Dreampanther
Originally posted by DTM
In addition to that, each character gets weapons and equipment of their roles, automatically brought to their owners hands as needed. So if a character played a barbarian and a sci-fi cop, he would have access to swords and plaster pistols (as long as that Actors character used them in their films, of course).

I understand why you would want to exclude X-Wings and thought-controlled fighter jets, since it would probably give the character an easy win, but then perhaps it would be better to stipulate their gear and equipment?

Maybe it would be better to stipulate that they just get the skills, abilities and experience from their roles, but the equipment they have access to is the standard equipment of say, a Marine who just finished basic training? Just a thought...

BruceSkywalker
Eastwood tells Norris to "Go ahead and make my day" then proceeds to either cap his ass or have chris kyle snipe his ass..

DTM
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I understand why you would want to exclude X-Wings and thought-controlled fighter jets, since it would probably give the character an easy win, but then perhaps it would be better to stipulate their gear and equipment?

Maybe it would be better to stipulate that they just get the skills, abilities and experience from their roles, but the equipment they have access to is the standard equipment of say, a Marine who just finished basic training? Just a thought...

A fine thought, I just didnt think anyone would consider vehicles as usual equipment (which is usually weaponry, not vehicles) for these characters. Basically, anything thats handheld and used often by their movie characters can be considered applicable here. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.