Iron Man Vs Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
To the death.

relentless1
Green Lantern, his weapon is more powerful and far more versatile

Star428
^Agreed.

Placidity
GL with a backhand.

Scoobless
Movie versions.

GL didn't create anything better than a fighter jet, iirc.

Kazenji
Going with Green Lantern.

Lestov16
Green Lantern utterly rapes. IM has zero chance

Dramatic Gecko
All the Iron Man suit does is give a Hal a cool idea.

Impediment
The character from the incredibly shitty, horrible, and lame movie beats down Stark.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Scoobless
Movie versions.

GL didn't create anything better than a fighter jet, iirc.

His end game was strong enough to beat Parrallax. He is too powerful for Iron Man to deal with.

BruceSkywalker
Stark takes this.. Movie Lantern showed nothing at all that would take down Stark... Hal's constructs were shit and weak ass.

Stark on the other hand has missiles and repulsor blasts that kill him .. In fact the missile that Stark used in Iron Man 1 , the one he used to destroy the tank, iirc after saving those people from Sayed Badreya's character is all Stark needs..

Time Immemorial
Tank is one thing. The green power of will is something else entirely though. Enough to survive the vaccum of space and being close to the sun.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Tank is one thing. The green power of will is something else entirely though. Enough to survive the vaccum of space and being close to the sun.

thats nothing though since the cgi effects made him breathe in the vacuum of space but do you remember when he was cut

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thats nothing though since the cgi effects made him breathe in the vacuum of space but do you remember when he was cut

The ring provided a lot of things like instant language translation and breathing in space. I don't remember exactly what cut him but I assume it was parallax?

Scoobless
His end game was strong enough to beat Parrallax. He is too powerful for Iron Man to deal with.

The sun beat Parallax, Jordan just flew up there and watched, lucky for him Parallax had never seen a star before.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Scoobless
The sun beat Parallax, Jordan just flew up there and watched, lucky for him Parallax had never seen a star before.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

End game.. stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
The ring provided a lot of things like instant language translation and breathing in space. I don't remember exactly what cut him but I assume it was parallax?

look into your mind and recall when Jordan was going through the asteroid field and then you shall seek and find the true answer.....

i can translate it?? but think first....

oh and the shield Jordan created sucked

Dramatic Gecko
Green Lanturn still wins.

Inhuman
Dont remember the green lantern movie too much but he should beat ironman

DarkSaint85
GL wins this

TH3_V01D
LOL Iron Man, dude has trouble with a tiny magma man, do you really expect him to beat a guy who destroyed a universal threat in his first day?

GL stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.