Is **** shaming wrong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
A girl like sex, a lot. She cheats on her boyfriends, a lot. She ruins people's lives by sleeping with them. But the question is, is it wrong for us to hate on her? Its half and half for me.

|King Joker|
A slvt is different from a cheater. If you're a cheater, **** you. A a girl who likes sex, whatever. I don't see how getting banged by a bunch of dudes is ruining lives, either, lol.

KingD19
Is the word sloot?

Anyway, no it's not wrong in my opinion. If you like sex that's absolutely fine, but don't engage in what is meant to be a faithful relationship and then cheat. You're a b*tch for that and a horrible person if your partner is unaware and not okay with that behavior. You're even worse if you're actively damaging other relationships by just sleeping with every guy you find. She should be made to feel bad for her actions because they're bad and hurt other people. They might even get her hurt because there are tons of guys out there who will beat her ass or even kill her for cheating on them.

You wanna sleep around? Fine, as an attractive woman it shouldn't be too hard to hook up with lots of guys. But stay single in the process and just hook up.

Jmanghan
I used to cheat and didn't feel any remorse at all till I got older, I was also very manipulative and a pathological liar.

|King Joker|
Wow.

Robtard
To answer the question, yes, "**** shaming" is wrong, little more than organized bullying

Jmanghan
I think cheating is a teenage thing, you grow out of it. But usually the term "****" is used for a girl that sleeps around, maybe the guy will think you're in a relationship? I mean he has every reason to think that way, you ****ed him, right?

KingD19
Cheating is a teenage thing? Cheating does happen in your teenage years, but you certainly don't just grow out of it when you become an adult. If anything it's actually easier to cheat as an adult as you have resources to help you and can be smarter about it.

Jmanghan
I've just noticed as I am now I always feel awful if I do something even resembling cheating, my conscience steps into my life more often then it used to, by a long shot, I mean if I got caught, sure, I'd bawl my eyes out. But besides that, I was completely fine. As an example I felt horrible for asking someone out
while this girl liked me.

Robtard
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I think cheating is a teenage thing, you grow out of it.

But usually the term "****" is used for a girl that sleeps around, maybe the guy will think you're in a relationship?

I mean he has every reason to think that way, you ****ed him, right?

Cheating is an every age thing, depends on the person; not their age

"****" is a shitty and dishonest term. Just because I girl/woman enjoys sex out of a relationship doesn't mean she's horrible in some fashion

Sex can just be that, sex. It doesn't mean you're in a relationship

Bentley
Having sex doesn't mean people have a responsible loving relationship with each other.

KingD19
Yeah there's nothing wrong with sleeping around. Everybody does it. But if you're supposedly in a relationship and you continue to do so, then you're a bad person. IMO you wanna sleep with every guy in the city or girl, that's your prerogative. But it stops when you put the label of boyfriend/girlfriend on you and another's relationship. You keep doing it then yeah I consider you a sloot. You're not a sloot if you do it and you're single though.

Jmanghan
Yeah, but if you have sex with a guy, the guy has every right to believe that you guys are dating. "But... we had sex..."

KingD19
No he doesn't. One night stands, hookups, flings, f*ck buddies. There's literally dozens of terms recognized by pretty much the entirety of the world that showcase how you can have sex and not be in a committed relationship with that person.

If I meet a girl at a bar, take her home and sex her up. I won't automatically assume we're dating. Now if I've taken her on a number of dates over the course of a few weeks/months, and we finally have sex. Then it'd be safe to assume we're approaching bf/gf territory if not already there.

Bentley
Yeah, but if you have sex with a guy, the guy has every right to believe that you guys are dating. "But... we had sex..."

Well, the thing is, you are not dating until both sides agree that they are dating. Why would the guy believe anything when he can just ask?

Jmanghan
True. My point of view is that being a "****" is ok, till it ruins someone's someones life.

ArtificialGlory
A girl like sex, a lot.
In this case, it's wrong.
She cheats on her boyfriends, a lot. She ruins people's lives by sleeping with them.
In this case, '****' is too kind of a term.

KingD19
Anything is okay till it ruins someones life or you get caught in that aspect.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Anything is okay till it ruins someones life or you get caught in that aspect. Though thats what it usually comes down to when sleeping with a string of men.

KingD19
Sleeping with a string of men is fine. As long as one of them isn't your SO. Most people know the difference between a quick f*ck and a relationship so there's no real problem if you make it clear your intentions.

Omega Vision
The OP starts off with a faulty premise by conflating being a "slvt" with cheating, as JK pointed out.

A lot of the time **** shaming is perpetrated on women who are promiscuous but not unfaithful because they're not in a steady relationship of any kind. Conservative attitudes see the two things as equivalent, but its difficult to actually support this with logic, unless by being sexually promiscuous they're somehow "cheating" on God or some other such nonsense.

Bentley
Though thats what it usually comes down to when sleeping with a string of men.

Again, this is partly because juggling with many different people is a risky bet. Relationships are hard and not every one is mentally ready to engage one, but we are bombarded with the idea of being in a couple so often people will have a peer presure of sorts when it comes to dating. The more you sleep around, the more likely you'll end up running into a man/woman incapable of dealing with stuff like a grown up.

Bardock42
**** shaming is perpetrated on women regardless of whether they are even promiscuous. Female sexuality is frowned upon in sexist, patriarchal society, and women are shamed for it. It is wrong and stupid.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Never change, Jmango.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Never change, Jmango. I won't.

StiltmanFTW
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GraveVigilantAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

Surtur
No

StiltmanFTW
*touches Surtur*

Surtur
Reported for rape.

StiltmanFTW
I can't rape the willing.

Flyattractor
Sounds more like you just lack the Length to actually Rape.

Little Problems I bet.

darthgoober
Of course it's wrong in the sense that it's a total dick move, but nowadays we criticize anything we dislike and that's what this is. Don't get me wrong because I'm in no way suggesting it's a modern development, I'm just saying that it fits in with how we handle things so I honestly don't see it changing. The only way to change the status quo on this would be for those being shamed to STOP feeling any shame about it. As long as the shaming provokes a negative reaction from the target, it's going to continue.

Flyattractor
Wow... Why is The S Followed by the L and then capped with U & T on the KMC Censored List?

I mean we can say SHIT. See SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITTTY ALL THE DAY LONG BIG PILE OF KMC LOVES THE SHIT!

But then some people can say things that others can't so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by any of this.

smokin'

Emperordmb
I think we should morally discourage sexual promiscuity, I don't think we should be absolute dicks to them though, they're still human beings.

The answer for me is quite literally WWJD

Edit: also let me be clear, I hold the same standard for men and women on this

I'm friends with some guys who are/have been sexually promiscuous. I don't treat them any less as my friends or treat them as any lesser, but I'm also honest about my opinion on it. They can handle my moral disagreement, and I can handle them doing something I morally disagree with just fine because we're adults.

TempAccount
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I think we should morally discourage sexual promiscuity, I don't think we should be absolute dicks to them though, they're still human beings.

The answer for me is quite literally WWJD

Edit: also let me be clear, I hold the same standard for men and women on this

I'm friends with some guys who are/have been sexually promiscuous. I don't treat them any less as my friends or treat them as any lesser, but I'm also honest about my opinion on it. They can handle my moral disagreement, and I can handle them doing something I morally disagree with just fine because we're adults. Who is "we"? It's not the government's job to enforce moral codes. I personally don't think people should do the nasty for fun, but from a public health stance promiscuity should be condemned for the spread of disease.

I'd like to see humans evolve beyond the need for sex tbh.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by TempAccount
Who is "we"? It's not the government's job to enforce moral codes.
Was referring to the culture rather than the government. I'm not a fan of using the government to enforce moral codes or wealth distribution

gold slorg
yes

**** them

10% of men get the 90% of women

kill them all

incel uprising

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, it is wrong to shame girls/women who are not in a serious relationship with someone & like to sleep around with multiple partners. If it's ok for men to do it then it shouldn't be any different for women. They should make sure the guys they're sleeping around with are using condoms though. I'm not saying sleeping around isn't morally wrong, just to be clear.

Cheating is entirely different though. Cheaters should be shamed.

MythLord
Being a cheater is one thing; liking a lot of sex is another.

This also doesn't take into account polyamorous relationships, which aren't exactly immoral or harming anyone. So nah, shaming girls for liking sex isn't good(especially not when boys get congratulated for that). But cheaters should be shamed, yes.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord

This also doesn't take into account polyamorous relationships, which aren't exactly immoral or harming anyone. So nah, shaming girls for liking sex isn't good(especially not when boys get congratulated for that). But cheaters should be shamed, yes. Yeah not sure what the **** I was implying back then saying girls who cheated also went hand-in-hand with cheating.

samhain
Originally posted by Bardock42
**** shaming is perpetrated on women regardless of whether they are even promiscuous. Female sexuality is frowned upon in sexist, patriarchal society, and women are shamed for it. It is wrong and stupid.

A lot of the judgement doesn't come from the patriarchy though, it comes from other women. It's actually becoming a big problem I think, we still condition females to pretend that they don't like sex, which leads women to let the men do most of the approaching, which in turn leads to harassment suits and accusations of sexual aggression. A woman will find it a lot easier to 'let' a guy pick her up than she will by taking the initiative and asking him if he wants a bang. Men get shamed for promiscuity too, we're just better at shrugging it off is all.

Surtur

I think terms change over time. Just like "whore" used to mostly be used to refer to hookers, now it can be used to refer to promiscuity.

"Sl*t" can mean a love of dick that is too strong, not necessarily liking a whole bunch of dicks. I'd call a married woman with 2 kids who crashes and burns an entire marriage by having casual sex with two different men behind hubbies back a sl*t. She wouldn't need to bang an entire hockey time to earn that label.

The reason for this is that it is generally much easier for a woman to get sex than it is for a man.

And these days women do not tend to get shamed for liking sex. You can get married in high school and spend the rest of your life with someone and only sleep with them and still be able to claim you like sex. It's possible to drink and yet not drink to the extent you're an alcoholic.

DeadpoolXXX
A girl like sex, a lot. She cheats on her boyfriends, a lot. She ruins people's lives by sleeping with them. But the question is, is it wrong for us to hate on her? Its half and half for me. nope. sluts need to be shamed, lets be honest.

Surtur
laughing

MythLord
Originally posted by Surtur
I think terms change over time. Just like "whore" used to mostly be used to refer to hookers, now it can be used to refer to promiscuity.

"Sl*t" can mean a love of dick that is too strong, not necessarily liking a whole bunch of dicks. I'd call a married woman with 2 kids who crashes and burns an entire marriage by having casual sex with two different men behind hubbies back a sl*t. She wouldn't need to bang an entire hockey time to earn that label.
Then I suppose it's really just your own use of the word, really. If we're talking about "sluts" in the sense that them having sex causes harm to someone, like for example when a wife cheats on a faithful and good husband, then yes we should shame those "sluts".
The reason for this is that it is generally much easier for a woman to get sex than it is for a man.
And? It being more of a challenge doesn't mean it should be rewarded, and the other side punished.
And these days women do not tend to get shamed for liking sex.
Which is good.
You can get married in high school and spend the rest of your life with someone and only sleep with them and still be able to claim you like sex. It's possible to drink and yet not drink to the extent you're an alcoholic.
Sure, and you can also not get married, be in a consenting polyamorous relationship, or go through several partners before finding the right one, and still not be an immoral witch that should be burned at the stake.

I think if we wanna continue this discussion, I'd need to know what you define as "****" and what you define as something that should be shamed.

Emperordmb

Putinbot1
Everyone should be able to **** whoever mutually agrees to **** them. It's all good.

Emperordmb
I agree with the first part of that statement but not the second.

Putinbot1
I agree with the first part of that statement but not the second. You've never been a **** then mate. wink It's all good.

NemeBro
I agree with the first part of that statement but not the second. No one cares buddy, we heard you the first fifty times.

Flyattractor
And yet you took the time to Oh lets be kind and say "RESPOND!".

Surtur
Then I suppose it's really just your own use of the word, really. If we're talking about "sluts" in the sense that them having sex causes harm to someone, like for example when a wife cheats on a faithful and good husband, then yes we should shame those "sluts".

And? It being more of a challenge doesn't mean it should be rewarded, and the other side punished.

Which is good.

Sure, and you can also not get married, be in a consenting polyamorous relationship, or go through several partners before finding the right one, and still not be an immoral witch that should be burned at the stake.

I think if we wanna continue this discussion, I'd need to know what you define as "****" and what you define as something that should be shamed.

I think if you're in a relationship and can't keep your pants on/legs closed, you should be shamed. I think if you need another d*ck/p*ssy so bad despite having access to a perfectly viable one at home you are a skank/wh*re/manwh*re/mansl*t/whatever.

Surtur

Chad the Bull
Yeah personally I'm not impressed by skanks or players. I'm also not one of those people who needs the woman to be a virgin, I just have no interest in hooking up(even casually) with the town pump. You mean Chads and Staceys when you call women skanks and men playa's. You are the Incel looking in.

Surtur
Originally posted by Chad the Bull
You mean Chads and Staceys when you call women skanks and men playa's. You are the Incel looking in.

Try again smile

MythLord
I think if you're in a relationship and can't keep your pants on/legs closed, you should be shamed. I think if you need another d*ck/p*ssy so bad despite having access to a perfectly viable one at home you are a skank/wh*re/manwh*re/mansl*t/whatever.
So essentially, if you're a cheater?
Follow up question: what about a consenting, polyamorous relationship?

Surtur
So essentially, if you're a cheater?
Follow up question: what about a consenting, polyamorous relationship?

I think you can be a skank and be single too. I think that is where the more traditional definitions of the word apply.

MythLord
I think you can be a skank and be single too. I think that is where the more traditional definitions of the word apply.
That doesn't answer my question. Would you condemn members of a consenting polyamorous relationship? Would you shame and/or judge them?

Bentley
Originally posted by samhain
A lot of the judgement doesn't come from the patriarchy though, it comes from other women.

Patriarchy doesn't literally means men. You can be a woman and fully support patriarchy just like you can be Surtur and want patriarchy destroyed.

Surtur
That doesn't answer my question. Would you condemn members of a consenting polyamorous relationship? Would you shame and/or judge them?

When one is single what defines skanky behavior would be the number of people they are banging. I see no reason why a relationship where both agree to sleep around would be any different.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bentley
Patriarchy doesn't literally means men. You can be a woman and fully support patriarchy just like you can be Surtur and want patriarchy destroyed.

Don't you know that any negative behavior women exhibit was just implanted by evil men?!

You too have been brainwashed by the patriarchy.

#WakeUp

Bentley
Who implied supporting the patriarchy is wrong behaviour? shifty

Surtur
Feminists.

Chad the Bull
Feminists. Incels

Surtur
I suppose male feminists are incels yeah.

Chad the Bull
I suppose male feminists are incels yeah. Weak comeback Beta.

Surtur
True comeback, kiddo.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Chad the Bull
Incels You crack me up Fly laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
^LOL@bashy playing dumb. That account is probably yet another one of his socks.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^LOL@bashy playing dumb. That account is probably yet another one of his socks. Oh, Fly...

MythLord
When one is single what defines skanky behavior would be the number of people they are banging. I see no reason why a relationship where both agree to sleep around would be any different.
Well, they both agree to it so there's no cheating, they're not harming anyone intentionally or directly with their behavior(especially if they wear protection), so I see no reason why they should be shamed.

Surtur
Well, they both agree to it so there's no cheating, they're not harming anyone intentionally or directly with their behavior(especially if they wear protection), so I see no reason why they should be shamed.

I can't speak for others, but while I might not agree with the behavior I wouldn't be doing stuff such as pointing at someone and shouting "shame" or something lol. Nor would I treat them harshly.

samhain

I know that, it just seems that there are some complaints directed towards society as a whole (the patriarchy), that are really just down to b!tchy women, like when women complain about not being able to wear the same outfit twice in a row, men don't give a hoot, it's other women who make the comments, even a woman who wears the same outfit twice in a row would probably make comments about other women who do the same.

I also think blaming the patriarchy is a cop-out at times. If you're a socially maladjusted woman and you can't blame your Father because he's still in your life and you need his money or babysitting skills from time to time, then try blaming your flaws on society as a whole. It's a cop-out and really serves as a hindrance to the advancement of women.

Surtur
I know that, it just seems that there are some complaints directed towards society as a whole (the patriarchy), that are really just down to b!tchy women, like when women complain about not being able to wear the same outfit twice in a row, men don't give a hoot, it's other women who make the comments, even a woman who wears the same outfit twice in a row would probably make comments about other women who do the same.

I also think blaming the patriarchy is a cop-out at times. If you're a socially maladjusted woman and you can't blame your Father because he's still in your life and you need his money or babysitting skills from time to time, then try blaming your flaws on society as a whole. It's a cop-out and really serves as a hindrance to the advancement of women.

This lunacy reminds me about how some try to say women only vote for conservatives because of their husbands.

The funny part is...it's usually women saying that. Damn they can be catty, amirite?!

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, many women on the left accuse conservative women of "not being able to think for themselves." It's very insulting to them as many of them have spoken out against it.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, many women on the left accuse conservative women of "not being able to think for themselves." It's very insulting to them as many of them have spoken out against it.

The "not able to think for themselves" bit is especially funny coming from the side that embraces all diversity save for intellectual diversity.

Bentley
If we blame everything on Patriarchy then the concept loses its meaning..

They way I see it: women judging other women over reusing the same clothing can be seen as a patriarchy trait, but if you will judge others on it you lose your every right to complain because you opt out of the responsability you should own.

No idea how much people use the patriarchy argument for posturing.

Surtur
If we blame everything on Patriarchy then the concept loses its meaning..

This goes for using the words nazi, racist, sexist, and fascist too much as well.

Bentley
This lunacy reminds me about how some try to say women only vote for conservatives because of their husbands.

The funny part is...it's usually women saying that. Damn they can be catty, amirite?!

I'm guessing the social perception makes it more difficult to be a conservative woman than it is to be a conservative man.

Surtur
I'm guess probably all pro life women are just brainwashed by the patriarchy as well.

DeadpoolXXX
any male who uses the word "patriarchy" in the defense of women is a complete pussy and absolute beta, lets be real.thumb up

Bentley
I thought that only applied to men who where so insecure about themselves that they used terms like alpha and beta awesr

SquallX

Surtur

dadudemon

Surtur
Yeah, legit no interest in ever being in a serious relationship with someone who has f*cked 200 other men though lol. Other guys might feel differently, but hells yeah I'd be judging if someone asked me about it.

eThneoLgrRnae
This goes for using the words nazi, racist, sexist, and fascist too much as well. Originally posted by Surtur
I'm guess probably all pro life women are just brainwashed by the patriarchy as well.

thumb up

Bentley
Yeah, legit no interest in ever being in a serious relationship with someone who has f*cked 200 other men though lol. Other guys might feel differently, but hells yeah I'd be judging if someone asked me about it.

Let me get the sex police real quick so they teach you good manners.

Surtur
Let me get the sex police real quick so they teach you good manners.

Would you marry a former hooker?

Bentley
Would you marry a former hooker?

If you told me that the person I care about was secretly a hooker on the side, would I date them? The answer is hell yes.

Unless the person is physically or mentally scarred by the experience I don't think it can be weighted against the real important stuff in a relationship.

Surtur
If you told me that the person I care about was secretly a hooker on the side, would I date them? The answer is hell yes.

Unless the person is physically or mentally scarred by the experience I don't think it can be weighted against the real important stuff in a relationship.

No, lets say your friends are setting you up on a blind date. Well a mostly blind date, they reveal one thing: she's a hooker.

Do you go on the date?

Putinbot1
To be fair, you usually don't see people shamed for liking sex. As I said, you could get married at age 18 and bang only that person for the rest of your life and still be able to claim you enjoy sex. No offence meant Squall mate, but your friends don't get out much.

Bentley
No, lets say your friends are setting you up on a blind date. Well a mostly blind date, they reveal one thing: she's a hooker.

Do you go on the date?

So now I have friends? Why do I even want to go on a date let alone a blind one? Did I suddenly became a totally different person?

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
No offence meant Squall mate, but your friends don't get out much.

Lol you need to try harder son. Cut back on the salt in your diet smile

Surtur
So now I have friends? Why do I even want to go on a date let alone a blind one? Did I suddenly became a totally different person?

It's a hypothetical. You could be a mouse with human level intelligence and the ability to speak and you should still be able to entertain the hypothetical stick out tongue

Bentley
It's a hypothetical. You could be a mouse with human level intelligence and the ability to speak and you should still be able to entertain the hypothetical stick out tongue

Well, the thing is that it assumes a lot of things. I don't spend my free time looking for a partner nor do I think it's a practice I want to encourage. If I ever decide to date someone there should be a basic reason, a previous manifestation of interest or otherwise I will simply not pursue a romantic feeling with them.

If I decide to go on with an hypothetical date but I don't want to have a relationship nor sex then my reply is a fundamental cop out, because there is no risk for me or whatsoever in going out with this woman. I think the scenario supposes that I'm somewhat invested in this set up, but I have a hard time agreeing with it by principle.

It kind of asks me to become an entirely different person in order to provide a meaningful reply.

Surtur
I demand you change who you fundamentally are at your core in order to answer me!

Putinbot1
Lol you need to try harder son. Cut back on the salt in your diet smile dur

NemeBro
Yeah, legit no interest in ever being in a serious relationship with someone who has f*cked 200 other men though lol. Other guys might feel differently, but hells yeah I'd be judging if someone asked me about it. Afraid you wouldn't measure up sport?

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Afraid you wouldn't measure up sport?

Nah, just not the type of person I'd wanna be with.

It's similar to how I'm sure a black woman who only dates black men isn't doing so because she fears she won't measure up when it comes to non-black men. It just means that is her preference.

dadudemon

I wouldn't. Seems gross as hell and there is a lack of intimacy in my mind. No amount of word games would change my mind.

I did date a stripper, back in the day. Didn't know she was. She cried the first two weekends. She quit after 5 weeks. Made the money she needed. Got out.

Her real name was Stormy. lol She was born for the stage.

Robtard
Nah, just not the type of person I'd wanna be with.

It's similar to how I'm sure a black woman who only dates black men isn't doing so because she fears she won't measure up when it comes to non-black men. It just means that is her preference.

Not similar.

One has to do with physical attraction and everyone has their preferences. The other has to do with ego.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Not similar.

One has to do with physical attraction and everyone has their preferences. The other has to do with ego.

It's not ego, just preference. And I don't think not wanting to date outside your race is always based on *only* finding your race attractive.

Is a Christian who won't date non-Christians afraid they won't measure up to a non-Christian? Or is it just...ya know, preference? Wanting to be with someone who sees the world in a similar way you do?

dadudemon
It's not ego, just preference. And I don't think not wanting to date outside your race is always based on *only* finding your race attractive.

Why?

I do know there is plenty of evidence out there to support an attraction to similar looking people which contributes to the "like my own race" attraction.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Why?

I do know there is plenty of evidence out there to support an attraction to similar looking people which contributes to the "like my own race" attraction.

*shrugs* It's based on personal experience. A girl told me I was cute but that she "only dates black guys". It's not like I had asked her on a date either it was just a random comment.

I figure for some people it is cultural.

dadudemon
*shrugs* It's based on personal experience. A girl told me I was cute but that she "only dates black guys". It's not like I had asked her on a date either it was just a random comment.

I figure for some people it is cultural.

I've heard that a couple of times from black women, as well. Both times, unsolicited. It's an odd comment/compliment.

But you should just take it as a compliment. They may be letting you down, gently.

Robtard

Is a Christian who won't date non-Christians afraid they won't measure up to a non-Christian? Or is it just...ya know, preference? Wanting to be with someone who sees the world in a similar way you do?

The 'too many partners' is absolutely an ego thing. Absolutely.

The religion thing (and similar) has to do with wanting shared interest, another aspect of dating/mate-finding.

The own race thing is mostly physical attraction and a form of shared interest. Edit: Children factor in this too. Some people want their children to emulate them more than others.

Robtard
I've heard that a couple of times from black women, as well. Both times, unsolicited. It's an odd comment/compliment.

But you should just take it as a compliment. They may be letting you down, gently.

I've had a weirder one. Woman asked me how tall I was, I said 5'9". She goes "I don't date men under 6'4". I was like "Okay..."

I didn't hit on her or even casually flirt, in fact, she wasn't attractive to me at all.

Surtur

The religion thing (and similar) has to do with wanting shared interest, another aspect of dating/mate-finding.

The own race thing is mostly physical attraction and a form of shared interest. Edit: Children factor in this too. Some people want their children to emulate them more than others.

The religion thing has to do with shared values too. Same thing goes with the number of partners, at least for me anyways. Wanting someone with similar views on intimacy is not about ego.

Robtard
The religion thing has to do with shared values too. Same thing goes with the number of partners, at least for me anyways. Wanting someone with similar views on intimacy is not about ego.

So you wouldn't have a bunch of one night stands or short term flings with many attractive woman if the opportunity presented itself considering you're single?

*This isn't a right/wrong answer, just a personal to you

Surtur
So you wouldn't have a bunch of one night stands or short term flings with many attractive woman if the opportunity presented itself considering you're single?

*This isn't a right/wrong answer, just a personal to you

No I would not have a bunch of either of those things even if I was single at the moment.

ArtificialGlory

Surtur
Just to be clear I'm not trying to say one night stands or short term flings are inherently wrong or deal breakers for me.

Yet if a woman said "every weekend for a couple of years I picked up a different guy" yeah that isn't someone I'd wanna be with, but that is just me.

Robtard

Robtard
Just to be clear I'm not trying to say one night stands or short term flings are inherently wrong or deal breakers for me.

Yet if a woman said "every weekend for a couple of years I picked up a different guy" yeah that isn't someone I'd wanna be with, but that is just me.
Prude

Surtur

It was strange. Though various people can be weird about race and dating. My friends current girlfriend has chastised him because in the past he dated a few white women(they are both hispanic).

Putinbot1

You see, I would be hypocritical if I held that against a woman. I've had phases in my life when "every female hole is a goal" if I was shit faced or coked up tbh it's just a case of rutting. Once when at Uni and already a father, I was in the process of a temporary separation from my first wife and working the door at a night club three evenings a week (I sold shitloads of ecstasy, but I digress). The cashier left, and another doorman and I went on a hand stamping spree. We let loads of pretty girls in free; he stood to block the camera. Lol, I shagged one in my car on my break and took another home that night. Result!

ArtificialGlory
I had nothing to hide and had no reason to try and impress her, even if I wasn't married I'd not have hit on her, not my type. Was just a weird unsolicited question and comment.
Even so, you should have done it, if for no other reason than curiosity. I always do when people ask me about my height.

Robtard
You see, I would be hypocritical if I held that against a woman. I've had phases in my life when "every female hole is a goal" if I was shit faced or coked up tbh it's just a case of rutting. Once when at Uni and already a father, I was in the process of a temporary separation from my first wife and working the door at a night club three evenings a week (I sold shitloads of ecstasy, but I digress). The cashier left, and another doorman and I went on a hand stamping spree. We let loads of pretty girls in free; he stood to block the camera. Lol, I shagged one in my car on my break and took another home that night. Result!

^ More proof that no other KMCer has lived life more than Whirly

Look on his Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Putinbot1
^ More proof that no other KMCer has lived life more than Whirly

Look on his Works, ye Mighty, and despair! The thing most guys don't realise or kid themselves over, is women want it as much as guys. If a girl says she's slept with only two guys and she is 25, pretty and single, she may not be being completely honest, that or she has a box of "toys" for herself, or both.

Emperordmb
Yeah the shared values thing is important to me.

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE

That was my firs thought too. I have dated guys who have done porn in the past. I do not care, so long as they are not still doing it while we are together.

mike brown
I think it's wrong to cheat on someone you care about but it's not the end of the world tbh. And I think it's not really that wrong to sleep with someone else who is cheating on their spouse. Their relationship is their responsibility imo.

Surtur
Originally posted by mike brown
I think it's wrong to cheat on someone you care about but it's not the end of the world tbh. And I think it's not really that wrong to sleep with someone else who is cheating on their spouse. Their relationship is their responsibility imo.

It's not the end of the world, but it should mark the end of the relationship.

samhain
^ I will admit, I have seduced women in the past who have had BF's who weren't there with them at the time and found it quite enjoyable. As long as I'm told beforehand, then neither of us has any expectations beyond sex and we can go our separate ways in the morning and no-one is hurt.

Surtur
^ I will admit, I have seduced women in the past who have had BF's who weren't there with them at the time and found it quite enjoyable. As long as I'm told beforehand, then neither of us has any expectations beyond sex and we can go our separate ways in the morning and no-one is hurt.

That's incorrect, the bf is hurt. Living a lie harms someone even if they do not know it.

Putinbot1
That's incorrect, the bf is hurt. Living a lie harms someone even if they do not know it. ... no Oh Surt!

Surtur
... no Oh Surt!

What I said is quite accurate smile

Putinbot1
What I said is quite accurate smile ... Oh Surt! no

Surtur
Yes, it is wrong whenever you rob someone of the right to choose the type of person they want to be with. Anyone who cheats and doesn't come clean is doing exactly that to their partner lol.

Putinbot1
Yes, it is wrong whenever you rob someone of the right to choose the type of person they want to be with. Anyone who cheats and doesn't come clean is doing exactly that to their partner lol. Oh Surt! no

Surtur
Okay smile

victreebelvictr

Bentley
Surt might come out as prudish, but come on, it IS a choice. People get to choose whether they accept or forgive someone who cheats, but when you cheat on them you don't give them a choice on the matter and it's dishonest. I don't even think couples should be fully honest with each other, but dishonesty just to get laid strikes me as a long hanging fruit

Flyattractor
But such Such Tasty Fruit...Right Bently!?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
But such Such Tasty Fruit...Right, Bently!? Whereas you Fly are Fruit talking about Fruit. You old Fruit Fly, Drosophila.

Flyattractor
Did Pooty just try to GayShame Me?

I think he did.

Such a Homophobe.

Surtur
Surt might come out as prudish, but come on, it IS a choice. People get to choose whether they accept or forgive someone who cheats, but when you cheat on them you don't give them a choice on the matter and it's dishonest. I don't even think couples should be fully honest with each other, but dishonesty just to get laid strikes me as a long hanging fruit

Yeah I don't think couples need to share everything with each other, but they absolutely need to be honest when it comes to whether or not they were faithful. The only excuse is if their partner says "if you cheat on me I don't wanna know".

samhain
That's incorrect, the bf is hurt. Living a lie harms someone even if they do not know it.

No he isn't. What's the old saying; What you don't know can't hurt you... unless there's a wasp hanging out in one of your slippers.

Silent Master
No he isn't. What's the old saying; What you don't know can't hurt you... unless there's a wasp hanging out in one of your slippers.

Sure it can, if the person she cheated with gave her an STD which she then passed to her BF. that would be harm.

samhain
Originally posted by Silent Master
Sure it can, if the person she cheated with gave her an STD which she then passed to her BF. that would be harm.

Well this hypothetical person is me and I would use protection, so the point is moot really. And the BF getting an STD would count as him finding out IMO.

Bentley

Pretending that ignorance is a free pass in guilty behaviours is not healthy for the one cheating. Also it kind of denies their partner of the maturity of dealing with a real situation and infantilises them terribly.

I think that hindering personal growth is caring too much about the relationship as an status and too little about your partner. Learning is supposed to be painful as you meet with actual resistance.

Surtur

Dating someone with zero respect for you is never harmless.

Now when it comes to knowingly getting with a woman who has a bf/husband, it's up to the person if they wanna do that. You take on that risk, including the risk of anything that happens to you if the bf/husband finds out what you were up to lol. It doesn't mean anything a potential bf/husband does to you would be justified, but then again if one decides to engage in stupid games they need to accept that stupid prizes might be handed out.

Putinbot1

Now when it comes to knowingly getting with a woman who has a bf/husband, it's up to the person if they wanna do that. You take on that risk, including the risk of anything that happens to you if the bf/husband finds out what you were up to lol. It doesn't mean anything a potential bf/husband does to you would be justified, but then again if one decides to engage in stupid games they need to accept that stupid prizes might be handed out. Oh Surt! no

Surtur
^Triggered.

Putinbot1
^Triggered. dur

samhain

Now when it comes to knowingly getting with a woman who has a bf/husband, it's up to the person if they wanna do that. You take on that risk, including the risk of anything that happens to you if the bf/husband finds out what you were up to lol. It doesn't mean anything a potential bf/husband does to you would be justified, but then again if one decides to engage in stupid games they need to accept that stupid prizes might be handed out.

Who said anything about zero respect? Are you imagining that this woman goes back to her BF and mocks and ridicules him or something? Or that this man is so stupid he dates a person who has zero respect for him? Anything this person does to me is justified as well you say? Like literally anything? Sleeping with somebody who is in a relationship is the most heinous thing a person can do and anything goes after that? I disagree, just saying.

Putinbot1
Who said anything about zero respect? Are you imagining that this woman goes back to her BF and mocks and ridicules him or something? It's what Surt is used to, he finds it hot. (I jest... maybe) shifty

Surtur
Who said anything about zero respect? Are you imagining that this woman goes back to her BF and mocks and ridicules him or something? Or that this man is so stupid he dates a person who has zero respect for him? Anything this person does to me is justified as well you say? Like literally anything? Sleeping with somebody who is in a relationship is the most heinous thing a person can do and anything goes after that? I disagree, just saying.

Unless the first thing she does upon seeing the guy is confess there is indeed zero respect lol.

To be fair there wasn't much respect there to begin with if they're cheating, not for themselves or their partner.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>