The Inquisitor V.S Jerec !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Let's do this after Moraband V.S Korriban.

carthage
Jerec

Nephthys
Pretty sure Jerec wrecks him.

Revanchiste
Good. Good posts.

Q99
Jerec was the strongest of the entire Inquisition, I'm fairly sure.

Revanchiste
Well get your ass wreck inquisitor.....

McP
Nameless average inquisitor vs Inquisitor Jerec?

Jerec in one-sided fight.

Lord Stark
Depends...if its Lord Inquisitor Trevelyan the Knight Enchanter from Dragon Age....In all seriously Jerec rolls.

Dark-Kenshin
The Inquisitor hasn't been given much reason level up yet . . . what with the likes of Kanan and Ezra being his only competition. As of now, he'd get beat by the likes of Ahsoka. With 6 or 7 seasons though, I can eventually seeing him approaching Maul or even Dooku levels, depending on what the writers do with the character.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
The Inquisitor hasn't been given much reason level up yet . . . what with the likes of Kanan and Ezra being his only competition. As of now, he'd get beat by the likes of Ahsoka. With 6 or 7 seasons though, I can eventually seeing him approaching Maul or even Dooku levels, depending on what the writers do with the character.

I love the last sentence particulary lovethat's what TWC 2008 scenarist did with the skill ofr their character... But that was already pre-existing character...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.