The REAL wrestling match...Dracula vs Wonder Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Big Bad VLAD and Diana engage in a wrestling match with a winner only emerging from a 3 second pin fall...

No outside weapons, artifacts, magic use, or summoned minions allowed...

Natural weapons and natural abilities allowed...

Who wins?

Sin I AM
Fairs worse than Parker

Board Walker
Dracula wins this with ease, she can never pin him due to his mist and stone form.

Dracula's strength is so far above silver surfer that he one shotted him with a single slap.

Dracula's speed is so fast silver surder couldnt even perceive draculas movement

carver9
WW wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Fairs worse than Parker

thumb down

Close quarters fighting actually favors Dracula due to his bite...

She can never pin him due to his Mist Form...

What solution would she have to him going into Mist Form, resolidifying on her back, with his legs wrapped around her waist, his arms wrapped around her lovely chest, and his teeth right on her neck?

None...

King Dracula wins...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
WW wins.

Based on?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Board Walker
Dracula wins this with ease, she can never pin him due to his mist and stone form.

Dracula's strength is so far above silver surfer that he one shotted him with a single slap.

Dracula's speed is so fast silver surder couldnt even perceive draculas movement

thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb down

What solution would she have to him going into Mist Form, resolidifying on her back, with his legs wrapped around her waist, his arms wrapped around her lovely chest, and his teeth right on her neck?

None...

King Dracula wins...

You said in your own op "no magic use, wrestling match" so there's no mist form. Diana would rape him

TheLordofMurder
You said in your own op "no magic use, wrestling match" so there's no mist form. Diana would rape him

I also said natural weapons and abilities are allowed... wink

Mist Form isnt a spell btw; its a natural ability that all vampires can utilize...

Dracs Bite, Gaze, Mist Form...all natural, non spell based, abilities...they can be used at will.

Perhaps I should have said no spells allowed for clarity...but now you get the point!

smile

Branlor Swift
thumb down

None...

King Dracula wins... Taking this completely serious you just admitted to creating a bait thread

But for real Wonder Woman wins easily.

Sin I AM
I also said natural weapons and abilities are allowed... wink

Mist Form isnt a spell btw; its a natural ability that all vampires can utilize...

Dracs Bite, Gaze, Mist Form...all natural, non spell based, abilities...they can be used at will.

Perhaps I should have said no spells allowed for clarity...but now you get the point!

smile

Yea you're tailoring a fight for you character to win. I get it

Board Walker
This is indeed a close fight, but Dracula is Skyfather level, and when in a ancient setting he amps to elder god levels.

Dracula could just accelerate to hyper sonic 100x light speed, fly at Diana and then turn to stone right before he hits her. This would instant pin her

relentless1
wtf, Dracula is physically weaker than Spider Man....

TheLordofMurder
Yea you're tailoring a fight for you character to win. I get it

So do we agree that Wonder Woman is overmatched against a superior foe as per the stipulations of this fight?

smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by relentless1
wtf, Dracula is physically weaker than Spider Man....

True, but once you factor in Mist Form, his Vicious (UNSTOPPABLE Bite Attack), and Mist Form...Dracula far eclipses Diana in a wrestling match!

smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
But for real Dracula wins easily.

See, Sin I AM, he agrees with me...

smile

Delta1938
thumb down

None...

King Dracula wins...

Biting is a foul in every style of wrestling. Even Ancient Pankration(which only technically qualifies as wrestling, but is closer to MMA) didn't allow biting(or eye gouging), causing the Spartans to boycott Pankration in the ancient Olympics.

Even if Dracula can use his mist form, he either loses when he turns solid because Diana is vastly stronger than him, or stalemates because he's too pussy to wrestle a woman and stays misty.

So even when he stalemates, Vlad loses.

Insane Titan
WW wins with ease.

LOM and BW should be banned for their constant stupidity

DarkSaint85
WW wins this quite handily.

KingD19
Originally posted by Insane Titan
WW wins with ease.

LOM and BW should be banned for their constant stupidity

Let's form a petition. They're like the Quan of the CvF. Especially because they take a single, PIS/CIS laden showing and act like it's the characters standard. Put Dracula up against SS right now. Guarantee Surfer's gonna win that fight.

Also since this fight has no weapons, Diana's bracelets are off which boosts her power even further. She's too fast for Dracula to even react to at that point.

Tony Stark

confused

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Dracula wins

Sin I AM
Dracula wins

Lol surfer still stomps

TheLordofMurder
Lol surfer still stomps

Surfer is 0-1 against Lord DRACULA; Dracula's Aura of Darkness weakens Norrin if Dracula gets too close to him (read the final panel of the above scan for proof of this ability)...

Dracula beats WW here and beats Norrin in a rematch...

Drac is far more formidable than you give him credit for...

Sin I AM
Didn't say he wasn't formidable he just cant beat Diana or Norrin

abhilegend
Surfer was mindcontrolled and weakened in that issue if anybody wants to know.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by abhilegend
Surfer was mindcontrolled and weakened in that issue if anybody wants to know.

He wasnt being mind controlled when Dracula beat him in the above scan...

abhilegend
He obviously was. Read Tomb of Dracula 50.

Branlor Swift
Dracula's entire legitimacy hinges on one of Surfer's lowest showings. And he's still outdone by Karnak

abhilegend
Dracula's entire legitimacy hinges on one of Surfer's lowest showings. And he's still outdone by Karnak
Dracula didn't do anything to Surfer other than knock him down anyway.

carver9
Diana has done far better against Heralds on a more consistent basis. I can understand if Dracula did this more often than not but one showing isn't the deciding factor for this fight. Diana would destroy him.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Diana has done far better against Heralds on a more consistent basis. I can understand if Dracula did this more often than not but one showing isn't the deciding factor for this fight. Diana would destroy him.

Broken clock.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Delta1938
Broken clock. Naw. Carver just treats Diana like a Marvel character. One he likes too.

I could rig up a chart to show you his thought process.

Delta1938
Naw. Carver just treats Diana like a Marvel character. One he likes too.

hmm Missed it?

abhilegend

Yeah, because apparently anything wonder woman does somehow relates to Superman being weaker in his mind.

It's actually quite amusing.

Sin I AM

At least he's rooting for the right team

Delta1938
At least he's rooting for the right team

Sin I AM-237. Carter-0.

Sin I AM
Sin I AM-237. Carter-0.

Lol...

It's a hilarious thread though because either lom is baiting or knows nothing about wonder woman

Branlor Swift
hmm Missed it? Broken clock is right and all that. While it might technically be right, it has more to do with normal Carver stuff than actually being right.

Here I'll show you the Carver way to picking fights and the tiers involved to show you why it doesn't apply

1. Characters he likes in Marvel
2. Characters he knows nothing about in Marvel

3. DC

Now he makes exceptions here and there but this is about how it goes. While this might not effect his "winner" in a thread, it will carry true for who he actually backs. For example when he says Superman will win in a thread but proceed to trash him the entire time. That is when Carver takes out this list so he can post informative decisions in threads.

For all intents and purposes some characters have officially switched companies in his eyes.
Wonder Woman has moved to Marvel about the time Carver first seen scans of Sacrifice. And people like Thor and Thanos got shifted to DC the second Carver realized the fans don't give Hulk his gamma due.
Wraith was going to be sold to Marvel too but then Superman beat him and Marvel didn't want him anymore.

This is the basic dna of a Carver post anyway. It gets pretty complicated when you include other companies, as you have to move DC down a couple tiers, but it's pretty accurate imo.

So next time you decide to give him props, you should understand he can't help it as it's nature. The clock is right, but the Carver is just being biased.

Existere
thumb down

Wait, he can bite?

Wonder Woman punches Dracula in the face and KTFO's him.

Dracula falls over.

Dracula is pinned.

no expression

Yamcha
Can Dracula use the Kinniku Buster?

Delta1938
Broken clock is right and all that. While it might technically be right, it has more to do with normal Carver stuff than actually being right.

Here I'll show you the Carver way to picking fights and the tiers involved to show you why it doesn't apply

1. Characters he likes in Marvel
2. Characters he knows nothing about in Marvel

3. DC

Now he makes exceptions here and there but this is about how it goes. While this might not effect his "winner" in a thread, it will carry true for who he actually backs. For example when he says Superman will win in a thread but proceed to trash him the entire time. That is when Carver takes out this list so he can post informative decisions in threads.

For all intents and purposes some characters have officially switched companies in his eyes.
Wonder Woman has moved to Marvel about the time Carver first seen scans of Sacrifice. And people like Thor and Thanos got shifted to DC the second Carver realized the fans don't give Hulk his gamma due.
Wraith was going to be sold to Marvel too but then Superman beat him and Marvel didn't want him anymore.

This is the basic dna of a Carver post anyway. It gets pretty complicated when you include other companies, as you have to move DC down a couple tiers, but it's pretty accurate imo.

So next time you decide to give him props, you should understand he can't help it as it's nature. The clock is right, but the Carver is just being biased.

laughing

Delta1938
Lol...

It's a hilarious thread though because either lom is baiting or knows nothing about wonder woman

What if he does know something about Wonder Woman but just has that much of a hard-on for Dracula? Wait.....technically that would make him a necrophiliac. eek!

Sin I AM
What if he does know something about Wonder Woman but just has that much of a hard-on for Dracula? Wait.....technically that would make him a necrophiliac. eek!

Meh. I doubt it since he unknowingly gave ww an amp in the op

Delta1938

He could've known but still thinks Dracula is that good. He did after all argue that Vlad bites and uses mist form despite he made it a wrestling match. Biting is a foul in all styles of wrestling.

Sin I AM
He could've known but still thinks Dracula is that good. He did after all argue that Vlad bites and uses mist form despite he made it a wrestling match. Biting is a foul in all styles of wrestling.

True. I wanna say he's a bit uninformed with a dash of baiting and blatant trolling.

Delta1938
True. I wanna say he's a bit uninformed with a dash of baiting and blatant trolling.

Basically, reading him is all--

http://i.qkme.me/3afm.jpg

KingD19
Basically, reading him is all--

http://i.qkme.me/3afm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HYpegvd.gif

TheLordofMurder

Unknowingly? laughing out loud

Her being amped wont make one bit of a difference here; her fate is sealed...

Dracula wins...

TheLordofMurder
As pertaining Drac biting...

He's a bad guy... bad guys can get away with breaking the rules...just ask Ric Flair!

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder

Natural abilities allowed...

Because of Mist Form, she cant beat him here... smile

KingD19
Diana is from a race of women who used to kidnap and rape sailors so they could have children, then murder them once they got a girl pregnant. If they're breaking rules, Diana calls on her dad and he zaps Drac's ass.

How are you still on this board?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by KingD19
Diana is from a race of women who used to kidnap and rape sailors so they could have children, then murder them once they got a girl pregnant. If they're breaking rules, Diana calls on her dad and he zaps Drac's ass.

I think he's escaped notice somehow.

Dracula wins...

Do u even know what im referring too?

Mist form isnt a natural ability. It's transformative and magical in nature. Even if it was a magical ability which it isn't u basically created a ww h2h only vs Dracula with all his abilities which shows your own lack of faith. Have u ever even read a Dracula book?

KingD19

Mist form isnt a natural ability. It's transformative and magical in nature. Even if it was a magical ability which it isn't u basically created a ww h2h only vs Dracula with all his abilities which shows your own lack of faith. Have u ever even read a Dracula book?

He read that one scan where he knocked down, but didn't beat a weakened, PIS laden Surfer.

And I think um, he read that other scan where Dr. Strange tricked Dracula into thinking he'd won so he could get Wong back.

Surtur

I guess I'm confused. I get that this is sarcasm, but when was someone making claims he could one shot the Surfer?

Delta1938

Dracula wins...

So Diana punches Vlad's dick off.

You just put on the strap-on and violated him in ways he'll be crying and screaming in his sleep over for years to come.

Branlor Swift
Even with all of Drac's abilities intact and without any rules pertaining to him... WW could just slam his ass into the ground really hard and pin him while he's stunned.

Without breaking rules. Or just punch him out. Drac stands no chance

Board Walker
Even with all of Drac's abilities intact and without any rules pertaining to him... WW could just slam his ass into the ground really hard and pin him while he's stunned.

Without breaking rules. Or just punch him out. Drac stands no chance

Ancient stone form permanently breaks dinanas arms and hands

Sin I AM
So Diana punches Vlad's dick off.

You just put on the strap-on and violated him in ways he'll be crying and screaming in his sleep over for years to come.

He's not worthy

Board Walker
He's not worthy

Ancient stone form would prevent that

Branlor Swift
Ancient stone form permanently breaks dinanas arms and hands Ancient "I got my head chopped off by a weakened Apocalypse who I had control over" farthers my point.

Sin I AM
How many times has he been punked. Doom also comes to mind, i mean u cant expect much he's a blade villain

Delta1938
He's not worthy

Then why did you violate him?

Ancient stone form would prevent that

Ancient stone form would prevent LordOfMurder's anus from getting owned?

Sin I AM
Then why did you violate him?

Ancient stone form would prevent LordOfMurder's anus from getting owned?

He needed to be put out of his misery. Funny though im surprised there's no Dracula respect thread. Since he's such a key figure in MU

Board Walker
Dracula owned silver surfer with a single faster than light speed slap.

Dracula outright dominated dr. Strange in penetration magic and outright DOMINATED ZAUM.

Dracula with a single bite dominated apocalypse.

Dracula wil accelerate to faster than light speeds, fly straight at Diana, turn into ANCIENT STONE FORM right before he rams deep into her. Instant pin/ko.

Omega Vision
Pound for pound and post for post, BW is in the top five of most annoying members on the forum.

TheLordofMurder
Board Walker gets it...

He's able to perceive the greatness of Count Dracula, but the rest of you curiously cannot...

What has lead to this irrational hatred of VLAD the Impaler? Jealousy? Envy? Fear...

You have seen him CRUSH the Surfer and make him submit; some of you deny this despite the on panel evidence...completely irrational.

Surfer would utterly annihilate Diana...no one here should deny this...yet this same Surfer was humbled by Dracula's might.

Open your eyes people; as per the rules of this thread, Dracula wins...why deny the truth?

TheLordofMurder

Mist Form is a natural, innate, ability inherent to Vampires...

I've read plenty of comics featuring VLAD...have you?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19

She won't have time to call Daddy...

One bite and its all over...WW will submit to VLAD willingly.

Delta1938
Board Walker gets it...

He's able to perceive the greatness of Count Dracula, but the rest of you curiously cannot...

What has lead to this irrational hatred of VLAD the Impaler? Jealousy? Envy? Fear...

You have seen him CRUSH the Surfer and make him submit; some of you deny this despite the on panel evidence...completely irrational.

Surfer would utterly annihilate Diana...no one here should deny this...yet this same Surfer was humbled by Dracula's might.

Open your eyes people; as per the rules of this thread, Dracula wins...why deny the truth?

Is there anybody around you who can smack you upside the head for stupidity since I'm not there?

Delta1938
He needed to be put out of his misery. Funny though im surprised there's no Dracula respect thread. Since he's such a key figure in MU

He's fighting so hard because he knows what's at STAKE. Get it? ugh I don't know why I wrote that either. embarrasment

KingD19
It's funny how he says Drac's bite will affect Diana when she's outright purged foreign magic and control attempts from her body through sheer will before. All attempts I might add were made by people more powerful than Dracula.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.