Blue Marvel vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Stoic
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Who wins?

It would probably boil down to whoever gets in the first hit. BM is faster, so he has a greater chance in actually scoring the first hit.

Branlor Swift
Dr Strange would assrape him in the ass at this stage in time

Stoic
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Dr Strange would assrape him in the ass at this stage in time

Provided he gets off the first attack. BM is still faster. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen one high durability feat from the current Stephen. He would need very high durability to escape being one shot by a character as strong as BM. This is why I said that it would probably boil down to whoever gets in the first attack.

Branlor Swift
Blue Marvel is slower than Carver.

Strange has more than enough reactions to do with anything he's ever done. And with his current power it's a slaughter.

Stoic
I really doubt that Strange is faster than BM. He needs too much time to conjure his spells, which is one of the huge weaknesses of Mage type characters. He would need prep that does not exist in the thread's OP. However if I missed an issue or two that shows him with monstrous durability this is as you've stated an ass rape festival for Strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.