Batman VS Asura (Asura Wrath)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Batman from dc comics Vs Asura from Asura wrath game

Batman has 7 days of preparation .

whom wins?

Rezactic
Eh IIRC Asure at his peak was holding galaxies in his hand or something, Batman would need several years of prep at least.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Rezactic
Eh IIRC Asure at his peak was holding galaxies in his hand or something, Batman would need several years of prep at least.

how about One Year?

Rezactic
Probably not, prep time is a very vague term as it usually involves hundreds if not thousands of possible scenarios. I literally cannot think of any thing that prep would allow to beat someone like Asura.

EmptyHearted
GOOD POINT.

i made this thread because lately I see people overrated batman alot. to the point where they clam batman can take out almost everybody.

what your take On batman vs Superman?

Rezactic
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
GOOD POINT.

i made this thread because lately I see people overrated batman alot. to the point where they clam batman can take out almost everybody.

what your take On batman vs Superman? Every character gets overrated, it's nothing new, then again Batman has feats like formulating a plan that spanned the dawn of time to the end of the time that stopped Darkseid from destroying all of reality...It'\s not that Batman couldn't beat Asura with several years, I just can't think of anything he can do to stop someone like that.

Like I can easily say that Batman can create a device that would drain Asura..but how would he make it??...these are better questions to ask..

cdtm
Maybe Batman borrows the Warlogog? Or a phantom zone projector?

No idea how Batman could really prep against someone that could play marbles with planets..

Nusa105
Unless Batman has something powerful like Infinity Gauntlet, Asura stomps him badly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.