T1000 Vs TX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Was the evil robot in the third Terminator movie really an upgrade over the evil robot from the second Terminator movie?

Fight in a shopping mall, no outside interference.

No Prep.

juggerman
TX has ranged weapons built in. She should win

Time Immemorial
TX wins.

Scoobless
I always saw the TX as less effective than the T1000

TX's inbuilt weapons are cool, but replace the total fluidity of the T1000, which allow it certain advantages, especially in stealth situations.

Dramatic Gecko
T-1000 is way more effective at killing people.

TX is designed to destroy other terminators. And can control other machines.

Scoobless
Oh sh1t, forgot about the machine control part...embarrasment

relentless1
T 1000 can tank her blasts, his liquid form is very versatile, the machine control on the other hand would get the win for the TX

Scoobless
The TArnie was only controlled after he was incapacitated and injected, pretty hard to do that to a liquid machine.

Placidity
Originally posted by relentless1
T 1000 can tank her blasts, his liquid form is very versatile

T-1000 can be momentarily stunned by a shotgun blast. TX could at least permanently incapacitate him with her repeated plasma blasts.

Genesis-Soldier
i se the T-1000's fluidity working against him. after reforming from being frozen solid and shattered his camo/forming ability was fluxuating a bit. how do we know a single plasma blast wont do the same (let alone multiple shots)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
i se the T-1000's fluidity working against him. after reforming from being frozen solid and shattered his camo/forming ability was fluxuating a bit. how do we know a single plasma blast wont do the same (let alone multiple shots)

iirc that thing takes a while to charge up, and she never hit the T800 once. Then the gun was damaged and couldn't self repair.

Robtard
T1000 turns itself into floor tile, waits until the TX walks by and then cuts "her" in half

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Scoobless
iirc that thing takes a while to charge up, and she never hit the T800 once. Then the gun was damaged and couldn't self repair.

dude what were you watching. when the T800 gets john out of the vetanary building and we see the TX punch her arm out of the rubble. she starts reforming and shoots arnie through a brick wall with a shingle shot that puts him down until the emergancy crews get there and try to lift him up.

the plasma cannon was damaged after the fight in the cemetary where the was blasted off the car roof and her arm was damaged. we know this because it says "error plasma cannon malfunction" then she switches over to the built in flamethrower.

Scoobless
It's been a long since I watched it.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Scoobless
It's been a long since I watched it.

fair enough

Nibedicus
I think it was mentioned in T2 that the weapons available in the future was much more effective against the T1000. I'm assuming plasma cannons....

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I think it was mentioned in T2 that the weapons available in the future was much more effective against the T1000. I'm assuming plasma cannons....

Would make sense that plasma cannons would be more effective, seeing as extreme heat was one of the few things that did any genuine damage to the T1000. Wasn't the TX also supposed to basically be a Terminator hunter? Would then make it even more likely that its plasma cannon could do significant damage to the T1000.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Would make sense that plasma cannons would be more effective, seeing as extreme heat was one of the few things that did any genuine damage to the T1000. Wasn't the TX also supposed to basically be a Terminator hunter? Would then make it even more likely that its plasma cannon could do significant damage to the T1000.

the only genuine damage sustained by the T-1000 was the liguid nitrogen. when he walked out of the fire he was pretty much unharmed.

i think extreme tempretures of cold or heat would make the the T-1000 weakened.

just look at the steel factory molten iron pool.
and the liquid nitrogen

jinXed by JaNx
Can the T-1000 penetrate the Txs' exoskeleton? I don't remember the T-1000 being able to pierce the T-800. If the T-1000s' blades can't harm the TX then there is no chance for him. If he can, then i say he wins with a decapitation.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Can the T-1000 penetrate the Txs' exoskeleton? I don't remember the T-1000 being able to pierce the T-800. If the T-1000s' blades can't harm the TX then there is no chance for him. If he can, then i say he wins with a decapitation.

as far as i can recall the T-1000 never had any t-800 penetration feats. i remember him opening elevator doors easily and casually stabbing through an elevator roof.

he also can become a very able fluid to go through small holes (i.e. the chopper windscreen)

i would say he can do damage to the TX but not enough on its own

steverules_2
I know we can't use comic book references but for what it's worth I did see a short comic strip of a TX defeating a T1000 with it's plasma cannon weapon so...and I think it was the TX from T3 or at least she was looked like her

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
as far as i can recall the T-1000 never had any t-800 penetration feats. i remember him opening elevator doors easily and casually stabbing through an elevator roof.

he also can become a very able fluid to go through small holes (i.e. the chopper windscreen)

i would say he can do damage to the TX but not enough on its own

Right on, i'll take your word for it. I couldn't remember an instance where the t1000 pierced anything close to the T800's exoskeleton wither.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Placidity
T-1000 can be momentarily stunned by a shotgun blast. TX could at least permanently incapacitate him with her repeated plasma blasts.

/thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.