Darth Talon & Darth Nihl vs. Luminara Unduli & Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
All combatants in their respective primes. Battle takes place on Yavin IV.

*Yavin IV gives no amps!*

carthage
Are Kolar's force body and force stun banned?

|King Joker|
...What?

NewGuy01
On Yavin IV the Sith certainly win; on neutral ground I'd probably favor the masters, though.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
On Yavin IV the Sith certainly win Why?

carthage
Originally posted by NewGuy01
On Yavin IV the Sith certainly win; on neutral ground I'd probably favor the masters, though.

He said no nexus amp in the OP

The Jedi win

|King Joker|
Leaning the Jedi as well. Nihl & Talon certainly have a chance, though.

Q99
I'd go with team 1. They both have a lot more feats than Agen, and force-wide T1 has an edge.

ILS
Ahsoka has a lot more feats than Marka Ragnos; that doesn't prevent her from simply dying by being in his presence.

Emperordmb
I'm goin with team one.

carthage
Still team 2

Q99
Originally posted by ILS
Ahsoka has a lot more feats than Marka Ragnos; that doesn't prevent her from simply dying by being in his presence.

Sure, but it should be noted the feats are not only more commonplace but better. Talon's TK and lightning surpasses the force of the other side (her TK especially so), as does Nihl's lightning. Nihl taking Sazen's arm and impaling him (in, I will note, time equal or less than Kolar's Vos fight), all the fights with Cade by both Hands, Talon's wins...

I mean, these literally are the two sith tasked with going out and capturing or killing important Jedi. Nihl's not only on the One Sith council equivalent, but he's the second best guy on it, and Talon, while younger, has tremendous force power and even to the end she can hold off Cade in sabers, and he's a beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.