Maestro Hulk vs Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
1. No rings for Henshaw

2. With rings

Who wins

Delta1938
By "no rings/rings" I'm taking it as Preboot. I'm going Cy in both. Stomp with rings.

carver9
Both of them win.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Both of them win.

Normally you agreeing with me makes me think I might be wrong, but the paradox of you siding with a Superman related character(clone even!!) against an incarnation of Hulk makes me really unsure of what to do.

I might have to kill myself to avoid the coming apocalypse.

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Normally you agreeing with me makes me think I might be wrong, but the paradox of you siding with a Superman related character(clone even!!) against an incarnation of Hulk makes me really unsure of what to do.

I might have to kill myself to avoid the coming apocalypse.

Lol...even if one of them pull a 1 out of 10, the both of them win. Also, it's good to agree with me, I'm always right.

Delta1938
Lol...even if one of them pull a 1 out of 10, the both of them win. Also, it's good to agree with me, I'm always right.

If you're always right, you'll be able to tell me what my hair and eye color are, as well as what I last ate for dinner and when.

I'll be waiting for me to prove your omniscience.

Stoic
1. Maestro
2. Cyborg

LordofBrooklyn
1. Maestro dies.
2. Maestro dies harder.

Surtur
Originally posted by Stoic
1. Maestro

I could of sworn Hank was not only supposed to be some cyborg thing, but that he had jacked Superman's DNA and given himself kryptonian powers on top of that. I must of heard wrong then, because if that were true Maestro(or any Hulk) would be unable to achieve even a single victory against Hank.

Golgo13
Henshaw.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Surtur
I could of sworn Hank was not only supposed to be some cyborg thing, but that he had jacked Superman's DNA and given himself kryptonian powers on top of that. I must of heard wrong then, because if that were true Maestro(or any Hulk) would be unable to achieve even a single victory against Hank.

Physically, he's more like a less restrained Pre-DOS Superman. It's his other powers that make him a bigger danger. Technopathy(control over technology), self-repair(has fixed himself after having a hole blasted into him from Parallax trying to kill him) and reform himself(has connected himself to a techno-planet becoming larger, in HUNTER/PREY turned himself into a 12 or foot so mech-like form, then a larger four legged form), and the ability to morph himself to make various types of weapons. He had actually made weapons individually for each member of Superman Rescue Squad(Superboy, Steel, Matrix-Supergirl and Eradicator) tuned for each member.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Cyborg, every single time.

Stoic

I saw Maestro's trophy room, and I could have sworn that I saw the Surfer's board lying around along with Thor's hammer. Maestro's no joke. Now since this is neutral ground, and not Cybertron, Hank doesn't get to send puppet bots in to save his bacon while Maestro pulls him apart piece by piece. The rings may not even save him.

Delta1938
I saw Maestro's trophy room, and I could have sworn that I saw the Surfer's board lying around along with Thor's hammer. Maestro's no joke. Now since this is neutral ground, and not Cybertron, Hank doesn't get to send puppet bots in to save his bacon while Maestro pulls him apart piece by piece. The rings may not even save him.

One: Off-panel is hard to really accept. Two: You've just channeled old school carter. I thought you were better than this. You disappoint me.

Stoic
One: Off-panel is hard to really accept. Two: You've just channeled old school carter. I thought you were better than this. You disappoint me.

Well we can be certain that the nuke, or the fall out wasn't the culprit that took Norrin's life. When you think about it that way, it doesn't seem too much like a blind claim now does it? Then we have evidence of it actually having been the Hulk that killed those heroes. Just look at the Hulk several issues ago when he was dreaming. From that point of view, we know that Marvel intended for the reader to come to the conclusion that it was actually the Hulk that beat them to death. Also this thing about having Superman's DNA doesn't wash. I mean pre NU52 Superboy also had Superman's DNA, but I wouldn't give him even 5% odds of taking Maestro.

Delta1938
Well we can be certain that the nuke, or the fall out wasn't the culprit that took Norrin's life. When you think about it that way, it doesn't seem too much like a blind claim now does it? Then we have evidence of it actually having been the Hulk that killed those heroes. Just look at the Hulk several issues ago when he was dreaming. From that point of view, we know that Marvel intended for the reader to come to the conclusion that it was actually the Hulk that beat them to death. Also this thing about having Superman's DNA doesn't wash. I mean pre NU52 Superboy also had Superman's DNA, but I wouldn't give him even 5% odds of taking Maestro.

Off-panel is a big ? at best.

That argument is significantly flawed. For one, it's more than Cy having Superman's DNA but the combination of him being a less restrained Pre-DOS level clone plus all his other abilities.

But even ignoring that, your comparison is absolutely flawed. Connor is a teenager, and it's shown that part of a Kryptonian's strength comes from age, size/build and gender like people in the real world. But Connor is also half-human. Kara was stronger than him despite being smaller, similar age(well, physical age for both actually) and a girl. So that comparison is a strawman I believe. Unintentional, perhaps.

And you think Maestro would win even when Henshaw has the Power Rings. No. How he was treating Superman in SINESTRO CORPS WAR definitely says "HELL NO."

carver9
I see my name was brought up in in a topic that doesn't involve me. The love.

Delta1938
I see my name was brought up in in a topic that doesn't involve me. The love.

I'm still waiting for you to answer this.

If you're always right, you'll be able to tell me what my hair and eye color are, as well as what I last ate for dinner and when.

I'll be waiting for me to prove your omniscience.

You have 5 minutes or you concede to being in love with Pr and Abhi, hence your constant seeking their bashing, because you're a closeted masochist. And that you lied about always being right, you pervert.

Stoic
Off-panel is a big ? at best.

That argument is significantly flawed. For one, it's more than Cy having Superman's DNA but the combination of him being a less restrained Pre-DOS level clone plus all his other abilities.

But even ignoring that, your comparison is absolutely flawed. Connor is a teenager, and it's shown that part of a Kryptonian's strength comes from age, size/build and gender like people in the real world. But Connor is also half-human. Kara was stronger than him despite being smaller, similar age(well, physical age for both actually) and a girl. So that comparison is a strawman I believe. Unintentional, perhaps.

And you think Maestro would win even when Henshaw has the Power Rings. No. How he was treating Superman in SINESTRO CORPS WAR definitely says "HELL NO."

No no no. you're playing the game the wrong way. Surtur said that Hank even has Superman's DNA, as if that alone gives him the win. I simply brought light to that type of thinking. Kal has the glow. He can do things that Ultraman will never be able to do because of this. That does not rub off on Hank simply because he has his DNA. Hank may be a less restrained half Superman with out the glow doesn't mean much to me. Maestro's a killer as well. Hank also doesn't get to morph into something greater on neutral ground with no tech to manipulate. Green Scar aside, Maestro was the most powerful non amplified Hulk ever. He walked the Earth soaking up ambient radiation for years on end, which made him much more powerful. This is seen when he effortlessly man handles the Merged Hulk. I also do not agree with your attempts of nullifying hard evidence presented in front of you in the form of Maestro's Trophy Room. If it was Doom's trophy Room, we wouldn't be debating whether he killed all of the Heroes. It would be logically accepted. Like I said, Marvel even goes further just a few issues ago to show that it was a rogue version of the Hulk that split the Heroes wigs. Because of the fact that it was in a dream sequence points in that general direction, that he was the actual cause of the deaths of the heroes in his future imperfect time line.

Is Maestro strong enough to damage Hank? Hell yes.

carver9
I'm still waiting for you to answer this.

You have 5 minutes or you concede to being in love with Pr and Abhi, hence your constant seeking their bashing, because you're a closeted masochist. And that you lied about always being right, you pervert.

Lol...I already answered the question though. I know all. Next screen name, Bruce Almighty.

Ptr_Grifin
That room in Maestro's original appearance with all the hero remnants, wasn't his trophy room. Rick collected that stuff over the years. I think he said most died in the war, not from Hulk. I'll have to look over the issue again.

Reflassshh
Henshaw in both.

Surtur

But this is irrelevant. It's a different universe. No way we are saying Thor or Surfer had the same power levels as in the normal Marvel, not without them actually having some kind of feats. The fact a version of Hulk lacking in any super speed whatsoever could take down Surfer just sort of lends credence to the whole "these versions are vastly weaker then the 616 versions".

This is Marvel, not every character is the same in every universe. You might as well just mention how in another universe zombie Hulk bit off Silver Surfers head.

carver9
Maestro wins.

Surtur
Maestro wins.

So clearly you are privy to some pretty seriously impressive speed feats for Maestro that nobody else has. Tell us all what they are.

Branlor Swift
lol at Carver going back to his heart. I told you Delta.

Also why in the shit would Maestro need speed feats to fight Cyborg Superman? The ****ing Blob could fight Henshaw if he didn't get one shotted.

Reflassshh
Maestro wins. Be good and stick with your previous answer, it's wiser.

Delta1938
No no no. you're playing the game the wrong way. Surtur said that Hank even has Superman's DNA, as if that alone gives him the win. I simply brought light to that type of thinking. Kal has the glow. He can do things that Ultraman will never be able to do because of this. That does not rub off on Hank simply because he has his DNA. Hank may be a less restrained half Superman with out the glow doesn't mean much to me.

One: You were replying to me, and didn't do anything to specify you were going on anything but what I said. Two: This is what Surtur said.

He brought-up Superman's DNA on top of it. And none of it changes your invalid comparison of bringing up Connor, who's half-human.

He doesn't need outside tech/resources to morph weapons.

In his fight with The Last Son Of Krypton version of Eradicator, he was blowing holes through Eradicator quite easily. Also, he survives a nuke without apparent injury.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Comparing/Cyborg-Superman/LastSonOfKrypton

Against the Superman Rescue Squad, he made weapons tuned for at least some. And blasted a hole through Eradicator again it seems.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Comparing/Cyborg-Superman/Rescue_Squad

When he had a body made of freaking toys--

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Comparing/Cyborg-Superman/SUPERMAN_RED-BLUE/Toys

--he was still able to fight an opponent as powerful as Superman Blue. He produced a weapon that was able to counter Supes' energy field, and tune his heat vision to hurt Superman. And yeah, I know Toyman's weapon is what ultimately won.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Comparing/Cyborg-Superman/SUPERMAN_RED-BLUE/Superman-Blue

He also had apparently disrupted Parallax's energy construct, after taking an apparently intended killshot to the chest and repairing it. And yep, Cy loses, being spooked into The Source Wall.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Comparing/Cyborg-Superman/Parallax

Even a seemingly casual and apparently normal(non-tuned) heat vision beam can down Top-Tier bricks like Mongul.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Comparing/Cyborg-Superman/Miscellaneous/th_SUPERMAN_V2_81-PG07.jpg

Also, not sure how he's doing it, but he even turned Supergirl(Matrix) back to her normal form, reversing her shape-shifting.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Comparing/Cyborg-Superman/Miscellaneous/th_STEEL_V2_22-PG18-19.jpg

So, basically, he can tune his form, without outside resources, to effect all sorts of things. There's no reason he couldn't make something to effect Maestro.

Apparently it wasn't Maestro's accomplishments according to Ptr Grifin. And Surtur pointed-out they're not necessarily equal. I'm unsure if it was a true alternate universe or just a divergent timeline, which could save your argument, if it really was Maestro who did it all.

Due to him beating up Merged Hulk in one of their, what, two fights? I'm not thinking he'd damage Cy as easily as you argue. I already showed him taking that nuke unscathed. He also took a sucker punch by Superboy and it seemed to only piss him off he was attacked.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Comparing/Cyborg-Superman/Pause

Remember when I showed you earlier him fighting Superman Blue with a body made of toys? Even with a body made from that weak of resources, he was getting melted but not immediately obliterated from being close to the Sun, from a body made of TOYS.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Comparing/Cyborg-Superman/SUPERMAN_RED-BLUE/Superman-Red

Even when being exposed to Kryptonite(which he states weakens him later into the fight), he still takes a combined blast from Eradicator and Superman's energy weapon.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Superman%20VS--/Villains/Cyborg-Superman/Return/SUPERMAN_V2_82-PG18.jpg http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Superman%20VS--/Villains/Cyborg-Superman/Return/SUPERMAN_V2_82-PG19.jpg http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Superman%20VS--/Villains/Cyborg-Superman/Return/SUPERMAN_V2_82-PG20.jpg http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Superman%20VS--/Villains/Cyborg-Superman/Return/SUPERMAN_V2_82-PG21.jpg http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Superman%20VS--/Villains/Cyborg-Superman/Return/SUPERMAN_V2_82-PG22.jpg

Takes Omega Beams from a weakened Darkseid. But they were still powerful enough to make Superman's arm feel on fire despite not being the one hit.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Comparing/Cyborg-Superman/Darkseid

And survives through a black hole.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Comparing/Cyborg-Superman/BlackHole

And these examples aren't him with the Power Rings. He rapestomps Maestro with those.

And this puzzles me, weren't you arguing for Iron Man against Aquaman due to similar advantages Iron Man had as Cy has over Maestro? Except, Maestro doesn't have a one-shot weapon like Aquaman does

Cy has speed, mobility, and versatility advantages. Very well can tune his weapons to one-shot Maestro, and his self-repair means even if Maestro does damage him, he'll be able to recover.

Delta1938
Lol...I already answered the question though. I know all. Next screen name, Bruce Almighty.

Ew you just admitted you're all 50 shades of grey on how Pr and Abhi treat you.

Surtur
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Also why in the shit would Maestro need speed feats to fight Cyborg Superman?

Because he apparently jacked Superman's DNA giving himself kyrptonian powers.

Delta1938
Because he apparently jacked Superman's DNA giving himself kyrptonian powers.

He should have combat super speed, but I don't know of any examples of him using it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.