Majestic VERSUS Thor(H2H) TO THE DEATH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Majestic- Wildstorm

http://www.writeups.org/img/fiche/2533b.jpg

VERSUS

Thor

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3955726-8867557511-comic.jpg

Hand to hand.

Speed equalized.

TO THE DEATH!

Sin I AM
Isnt that OF Thor. If so thor, if not majestic

carver9
Thor wins.

Henry_Pym
Thor caves his head in with mjoiarm...

celeyhyga17
Could go either way, but slight edge to Thor. I'm sure he has the better h2h feats.

Golgo13
Majestic.

the Darkone
Thor is more experience, Thor can take it to another level

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Isnt that OF Thor. If so thor, if not majestic

NO Odin Force for the Blonde whore!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
NO Odin Force for the Blonde whore!

Well put up a current picture douche

Warrior Madness
Majestic stomps.

LordofBrooklyn
Well put up a current picture douche

Don't blame your lack of faith on the picture!

In the end, you doubted the power of Thor!

Damborgson
That Thor didn't have OF either. It's the variant cover to siege #2, he just hadn't changed his look.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Damborgson
That Thor didn't have OF either. It's the variant cover to siege #2, he just hadn't changed his look.

KEEP QUIET!

mad

I want her to continue so I can DEMOLISH her once again in regard to Thor.

Sin I AM

That's y i asked. That picture reminds me of of thor

LordofBrooklyn
That's y i asked. That picture reminds me of of thor

LIES!

The Blonde whore kept the costume after he lost the OF. Given that reality what distinction are you trying to make?

Damborgson
KEEP QUIET!

mad

I want her to continue so I can DEMOLISH her once again in regard to Thor.

You do not command me pseudo-leader of El!!!

Sin I AM
LIES!

The Blonde whore kept the costume after he lost the OF. Given that reality what distinction are you trying to make?

Look lob i know you're doing your whole anti marvel/house of el thing but it's grown a bit tiresome. Can u tone down the trolling a tad

LordofBrooklyn
Look lob i know you're doing your whole anti marvel/house of el thing but it's grown a bit tiresome. Can u tone down the trolling a tad

Asking you why the costume would indicate the Odin Force is in play is trolling?

LordofBrooklyn
You do not command me pseudo-leader of El!!!

Ask JakeTheBank, your former King, what happens to those who don't obey me!

Sin I AM
Asking you why the costume would indicate the Odin Force is in play is trolling?

I asked you was it of thor because the costume he's wearing is reminiscent of OF thor. All u had to say was no. But u get all riled up with your normal shenanigans and at this stage it's annoying. So please stop derailing your own thread and continue

LordofBrooklyn
I asked you was it of thor because the costume he's wearing is reminiscent of OF thor. All u had to say was no. But u get all riled up with your normal shenanigans and at this stage it's annoying. So please stop derailing your own thread and continue

Are you adding in posts that don't exist?

I told you it wasn't OF Thor.

Your response, was to call me a douche for posting the wrong pic.

FIN.

Sin I AM
Only after the blond whore comment which showed your true colors in relation to the thread

LordofBrooklyn
Only after the blond whore comment which showed your true colors in relation to the thread

Stop lying to yourself.

You don't like correction.

Period.

You have a habit of making statements/arguments that are patently false. When someone calls you out on it, you then double down, which results in your being humbled. To add to the folly you then dimiss the proof and accuse the other person of missing the point.

A quick review of the threads you're involved in on the first page of the forum proves this.

Stoic
Thor has better combat feats. I side with the Agardian in a brutal fight.

Badabing
LoB, apologize to The Lady Sin. You shouldn't be disrespectful to a woman. thumb down

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
LoB, apologize to The Lady Sin. You shouldn't be disrespectful to a woman. thumb down

I am always respectful to my fellow man.

Filthy, rabid, animals such as yourself on the other hand...

Khazra Reborn
With speed equalized, I'd say slight edge to Thor. Both have planetary strength/striking feats, but Thor has a little better durability and damage soak.

Surtur
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Could go either way, but slight edge to Thor. I'm sure he has the better h2h feats.

Majestic has more then a slight strength advantage over Thor, so why you would give Thor a slight edge confuses me.

Also, why are you sure Thor has better h2h feats? Based off what feat? It can't just be the mere fact Thor has been a warrior for a long time. That tells us nothing specific. Plus it's moot, Maj has the whole "been a warrior for a long time" thing as well.

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
With speed equalized, I'd say slight edge to Thor. Both have planetary strength/striking feats, but Thor has a little better durability and damage soak.

I'm curious as to when Thor, without his hammer, was shown destroying a planet? On top of that, you also claimed Thor has better durability. What things do you feel Thor has survived that Majestic could not?

Sin I AM
Stop lying to yourself.

You don't like correction.

Period.

You have a habit of making statements/arguments that are patently false. When someone calls you out on it, you then double down, which results in your being humbled. To add to the folly you then dimiss the proof and accuse the other person of missing the point.

A quick review of the threads you're involved in on the first page of the forum proves this.

Lol so u didn't say blond whore?

Delta1938
You do not command me House of El court jester!!!

Fixed.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Surtur
Majestic has more then a slight strength advantage over Thor, so why you would give Thor a slight edge confuses me.

Also, why are you sure Thor has better h2h feats? Based off what feat? It can't just be the mere fact Thor has been a warrior for a long time. That tells us nothing specific. Plus it's moot, Maj has the whole "been a warrior for a long time" thing as well.

Wait... They are peers in my eyes. Since I didn't bring up strength, why don't you enlighten us as to why Majestic is clearly stronger.

I'll be the first to say I'm no Majestros expert, but I'm going by Mr. Galactus's Majestic respect thread. An excellent thread if I may add.

Stoic
Originally posted by Surtur

I'm curious as to when Thor, without his hammer, was shown destroying a planet? On top of that, you also claimed Thor has better durability. What things do you feel Thor has survived that Majestic could not?

Agreed. Majestic has been around for a very long time just like Thor, but one of these guys smells like new car, while the other doesn't. Thor actually has the feats to back it up. Majestic, not so much.

Golgo13
Strength-Majestic
Speed- Majestic
HTH- Majestic
Durability- Thor
Intelligence- Majestic
Versatility- Thor

Very close, but Majestc takes a small majority.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Strength-Majestic
Speed- Majestic
HTH- Majestic
Durability- Thor
Intelligence- Majestic
Versatility- Thor

Very close, but Majestc takes a small majority.

It's H2H with equalized speed. Even if it was standard and no handicap given, Thor still has a victory over a character that would destroy Majestic. Glory.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
It's H2H with equalized speed. Even if it was standard and no handicap given, Thor still has a victory over a character that would destroy Majestic. Glory.

It wasn't under his own power. I'd still give Majestic the win, if all abilities are being used.

LordofBrooklyn
Lol so u didn't say blond whore?

I've called Thor that while being complimentary as well.

You were mistaken.

Admit it.

Sin I AM
I've called Thor that while being complimentary as well.

You were mistaken.

Admit it.

Um no. But i accept your concession

Delta1938

Just stuff a treat with Benadryl and toss it to LoB and in a short while, the little chihuahua will fall asleep and shut the **** up.

LordofBrooklyn

I've crushed you on several occasions regarding Thor.

Is this false "Concession" going to ease your pain?

Sin I AM

Sure sure. Are you done?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Delta1938
Just stuff a treat with Benadryl and toss it to LoB and in a short while, the little chihuahua will fall asleep and shut the **** up.

Did I slap an opinion out of you?

NO, I didn't!

Until then keep quiet!

celeyhyga17

thumb up

Delta1938
Did I slap an opinion out of you?

NO, I didn't!

Until then keep quiet!

Shut up *****, before I get the spray bottle out again. Doggie doesn't like it, does he?

abhilegend
Split.

Sin I AM
thumb up

You cosigning now?

Badabing

celeyhyga17
You cosigning now?
Why not? As the recognized ruler of the house of hell in KMC, he deserves respect.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing

http://firsthour.net/screenshots/turok-dinosaur-hunter/turok-dinosaur-hunter-comic-cover.jpg

THE MOST IMPORTANT BOOK OF OUR TIME!

I will ship this FREE OF CHARGE to every righteous KMC member!

TUROK WAS RIGHT!

Delta1938
Why not? As the recognized ruler of the house of hell in KMC, he deserves respect.

The only thing the House Of El recognizes him ruling over is a fire hydrant. Also, it's not a real one, but miniature.

celeyhyga17
The only thing the House Of El recognizes him ruling over is a fire hydrant. Also, it's not a real one, but miniature.
thumb down

LoB
thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
thumb down

LoB
thumb up

When the Thor Corps is no more, YOU will be welcomed into The House of El!

abhilegend
Shut up.

Sin I AM

Iirc that's PR

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by abhilegend
Shut up.

You're rebelling against, Delta.

What happened? Did he make you wear the leash AND the Krypto mask tonight?

Badabing

What happened? Did he make you wear the leash AND the Krypto mask tonight? You're one to talk about wearing a leash...erm

abhilegend

What happened? Did he make you wear the leash AND the Krypto mask tonight? Originally posted by abhilegend
Shut up.

LordofBrooklyn
Iirc that's PR

DAMN LIES!!!

celeyhyga17
Iirc that's PR
PR's a Cyclops fan. By virtue he can't be ruler of anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.