Suppose Mace Windu had listened to Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Indeed, in the last minute, the Jedi Master manages to come to his senses and keep himself from striking down the dark lord. Instead, they arrest him together so that he may stand trial.

(1) Does Anakin still fall to the dark side? I guess he'd be expelled from the order, but with the cat out of the bag about him and Padme, he'd at least have more people to talk to about his visions as opposed to just taking advice from a Sith lord.

(2) Do all the Jedi still get killed as result of order 66 or does the delay in the order give the Jedi enough time to head back to Coruscant and monitor Sidious' trial?

(3) Does Sidious still succeed? I know he has control of the courts and the Senate, but not having Anakin as his apprentice throws a monkey wrench in his schemes

queeq
Anakin fell for the Dark Side some time between TPM and AOTC. In AOCT he get to know him as a grumpy, arrogant, selfish brat.

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny."

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
(1) Does Anakin still fall to the dark side? I guess he'd be expelled from the order, but with the cat out of the bag about him and Padme, he'd at least have more people to talk to about his visions as opposed to just taking advice from a Sith lord. Anakin was evil as of AotC, so... ship set sail, and all that.

(2) Do all the Jedi still get killed as result of order 66 or does the delay in the order give the Jedi enough time to head back to Coruscant and monitor Sidious' trial? Yes. And then no, hopefully.

(3) Does Sidious still succeed? I know he has control of the courts and the Senate, but not having Anakin as his apprentice throws a monkey wrench in his schemes That he got a broken robo-Vader anyway meant that a monkey-wrench was the end result regardless.

Also, yes, he still succeeds. The entire Senate unanimously applauded to the creation of an empire and the death of the Jedi based on nothing more than one scary freak's claim and absolutely no evidence. One coup attempt is deserving of the entire overhaul of society and the summary executions of thousands of magic peacekeepers who have been fighting your immensely retarded war on your behalf.

Every single senator is clinically brain dead. Sidious won before the opening crawl of TPM had passed.

Zenwolf
Well actually Sidious did have evidence, IIRC he had a holo recording of the incident and tweaked it to make the Jedi look bad.

Lord Lucien
Yeah I'll get right around to throwing my support behind the radical and totally out of left-field move of dissolving a 25,000 year old Republic and replacing it with an empire headed by a monster-face in a black cloak, along with the trial-less mass-murder of thousands of men, women, and children of the magic monk order who have done nothing so far but protect us, based upon the flimsy evidence of an audio file from said monster-face's personal office that couldn't have POSSIBLY been doctored...

right after I get out of brain surgery to remove my entire brain.

|King Joker|
thumb up thumb up thumb up

queeq
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.