Mark of Success

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bmarley1616
What, to you, constitutes success? Is it money, friends, education, children, stuff, all of the above?

What do you think sciety secretly thinks success is?

Which killermovies member is the most successful?

Star428
Being happy is the greatest indicator of success to me.

bmarley1616
Originally posted by Star428
Being happy is the greatest indicator of success to me.

Well said my friend. Since happiness is your measure of success what would you say makes you happy (successful)?

Tzeentch
Originally posted by bmarley1616
What, to you, constitutes success? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Bentley
Originally posted by Tzeentch
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Can't argue with that.

Mindset
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women. Amen, brother.

Star428
Originally posted by bmarley1616
Well said my friend. Since happiness is your measure of success what would you say makes you happy (successful)?

Depends wether you mean just spur-of-the moment happiness or long-lasting happiness. Many things make me happy. But, for long-lasting happiness, one thing that springs to mind immediately is that I've always wanted to live in a place that offered me lots of personal freedom where I could pretty much do anything I wanted but not so far away from civilization that I rarely saw anyone else besides just my immediate family or I couldn't enjoy many of the advantages/benefits it offers.

I do miss the ocean sometimes so I think having a hurricane resistant place on a nice beach somewhere and a large boat (a yacht perhaps) that I can travel the ocean in, go deep-sea fishing in, and generally just relax and observe marine life would make me very happy. Of course, having lots of money would help make this particular dream a reality.

Tzeentch
Come to the San Francisco bay area. thumb up All the beautiful ocean weather, none of the balls-freezing cold and horrific storms.

Star428
Come to the San Francisco bay area. thumb up All the beautiful ocean weather, none of the balls-freezing cold and horrific storms.

True, but earthquakes might be a problem.

Tzeentch
They will be, eventually. But, I'm 23 years old, been in the SFBA my entire life, and have yet to experience a major earthquake.

A positive way to look at it is that our natural disasters (earthquakes and gays) are the only ones that won't multiply in frequency due to climate change.

Star428
LOL. Yeah, I was gonna mention the high number of homosexuals in the are too as being something that I don't like but I was worried it might offend you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.