Punisher Vs Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Toby Maguire's Goblin

Not sure if the two most recent Punisher movies were connected by anything other than the name, use either, or both.

They spot eeach other at the same time from 300 meters away, Goblin is in the air, Punisher is on foot.

Inhuman
I want to say goblin wins but, if they are starting 300 meters away then punisher wins. He has long range weapons he could snipe goblin out the air. I mean he blew up someone with a rocket launcher in mid air in war zone.

Arachnid1
Didn't Goblin get shot at a few times by cops only to have the bullets ricochet off? His power rangers suit is bullet proof. He flies up and drops a bomb on Frank. Or riddles him with the front mounted turret on his glider. Or flies into him and impales him on the glider. Or walks over and one shots him. Goblin stomps

TheVaultDweller
Goblin was pretty fast and agile on that glider and the guy himself was strong/fast/durable enough to go toe-to-toe with Spiderman. And that's not even including all his other tech. You have 2 guys with lots of firepower, but one has a fast and agile vehicle and totally outclasses the other in a physical contest. I'd say Goblin takes it because of this.

BruceSkywalker
Frank dies horribly

Inhuman
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Didn't Goblin get shot at a few times by cops only to have the bullets ricochet off? His power rangers suit is bullet proof. He flies up and drops a bomb on Frank. Or riddles him with the front mounted turret on his glider. Or flies into him and impales him on the glider. Or walks over and one shots him. Goblin stomps

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Goblin was pretty fast and agile on that glider and the guy himself was strong/fast/durable enough to go toe-to-toe with Spiderman. And that's not even including all his other tech. You have 2 guys with lots of firepower, but one has a fast and agile vehicle and totally outclasses the other in a physical contest. I'd say Goblin takes it because of this.

Yeah i agree. Plus I dont think the rocket launcher is Punisher standard equipment.

Henry_Pym
Wilhelm Dafoe wins.

Impediment
Which Punisher is this?

Henry_Pym
Warzone + the short film

Werewolf582
GG

Robtard
Goblin is able to physically compete with Spider-Man, is armored and has a flying assault vehicle. Punisher has little to no chance

Impediment
As much as I love the Punisher, he just can't compete with DaFoe's Goblin's armor and speed.

Genesis-Soldier
i see the golbin holding frank over the glider at a massive height. frank putting a claymore on the goblins neckplate, using a martial arts technique to break his grip and fall. the goblin dies and frank is badly broken but breathing due to some kind of crash into his surroundings

KingD19
I can see absolutely none of that happening at all.

Genesis-Soldier
mh my mind is a weird and wonderful place

Placidity
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
i see the golbin holding frank over the glider at a massive height. frank putting a claymore on the goblins neckplate, using a martial arts technique to break his grip and fall. the goblin dies and frank is badly broken but breathing due to some kind of crash into his surroundings

Were you touched by a goblin as a child?

Genesis-Soldier
no i just like violence why do you think he would be a gentle lover ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.