Is it okay to have homicidel/suicide thoughts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
I have them often but I don't think I would ever act on them. But is it okay to have these thoughts?

Surtur
Depends on how often and why. If a little old lady cuts in front of you in line at the grocery store and you spend the next several hours fantasizing ways you would kill her..yeah, there is probably a problem.

Tzeentch
Only if it's about your girlfriend or wife.

Mindset
Originally posted by Surtur
Depends on how often and why. If a little old lady cuts in front of you in line at the grocery store and you spend the next several hours fantasizing ways you would kill her..yeah, there is probably a problem. http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2631/obamahmmw.png

riv6672
Originally posted by Spawningpool
I have them often but I don't think I would ever act on them. But is it okay to have these thoughts?
You're what, 15-16 years old?
I'd be surprised if you DIDNT have these thoughts.
Your body is a cauldron of hormones, your mind a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

You're fine. thumb up

rabzuela03
Its allright if these thoughts are ur limitation borders. The moment you actually act upon them, there's going to be quite a mess.

Happy Dance my cock can do tricks too, even if i have a vagina. ����

Spawningpool
Originally posted by rabzuela03
Its allright if these thoughts are ur limitation borders. The moment you actually act upon them, there's going to be quite a mess.

Happy Dance my cock can do tricks too, even if i have a vagina. ����
So you have a cock and a vagina?

riv6672
Most have more than enough to handle with one...

ArtificialGlory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought You may wanna read this and decide if this is what you're experiencing.

uboat683doc
Thoughts of suicide and homicide are relatively normal for most people.

Little flags should be going up if you are actually considering harming yourself and/or others. Those thoughts are the inner dialogue in which you debate the benefits and costs--when you start formulating a plan. Then you should definitely seek help.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Only if it's about your girlfriend or wife. LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.