The Vengers -Vs- The League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

The Avengers

Iron Man
Hyperion
Cls.Thor
Doc Green
Blue Marvel
Spectrum
Captain Marvel

Vs

The Justice League

Cyborg
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Everyone is in standard form. No Mickey mouse powerups, no avatar of purple or pink and so on.
No temporary powers up.

carver9
Team 1 7 or 8/10

Prof. T.C McAbe
Iron Man vs Cyborg, IM 6/10
Hyperion vs MM, MM 7/10
Cls.Thor vs Superman, Superman 6/10
Doc Green vs WW, WW 7/10
Blue Marvel vs Hal, Hal 7/10
Spectrum vs Flash, Flash 8/10
Captain Marvel vs Aquaman, AM 7/10

I think JLA wins this.

relentless1
Superman, Flash WW and MM are a very hard team to beat already, JLA wins this

basilisk
With the addition of Blue Marvel and Hyperion the Avengers lineups these days come a lot closer to the League IMO, both in power and having a few faster characters. But I still think the speed advantage of Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Flash are going to give them an edge.

Very close, but maybe the League for a slight majority even without the Batman factor present.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by basilisk
With the addition of Blue Marvel and Hyperion the Avengers lineups these days come a lot closer to the League IMO, both in power and having a few faster characters. But I still think the speed advantage of Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Flash are going to give them an edge.

Very close, but maybe the League for a slight majority even without the Batman factor present.

thumb up

Strength is almost equal with most of them, with a slight edge to supes, but people like Thor, Hulk, MM, WW and Hype are so close it doesn't matter, so speed will be the deciding factor and there some avengers like the hulk will be statues in the fight. In a comic fight I think it would be pretty even but in a forum fight the JLA wins.

carver9
Since Hulk and Hyperion are the strongest on the field, I can see them playing a huge part in this fight. With Thor having the highest fire power on any team and Blue Marvel being able to pull a split or a majority against anyone on the JLA, the Avengers pulls a majority.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Since Hulk and Hyperion are the strongest on the field, I can see them playing a huge part in this fight. With Thor having the highest fire power on any team and Blue Marvel being able to pull a split or a majority against anyone on the JLA, the Avengers pulls a majority.
laughing out loud

Golgo13
Justice League.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Since Hulk and Hyperion are the strongest on the field in my wet dreams, which I can't differentiate from reality, I can see them playing a huge part in this fight. With Thor having the highest fire power on any team and Blue Marvel being able to pull a split or a majority against anyone on the JLA, the Avengers pulls a majority.

Interesting thing for you to share with us.

Mindset
Vengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.