Yoda and Plagueis vs. Kun, Krayt, Dooku and Jaina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak.

Neutral setting.

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

carthage
Team 1 with little if any difficulty at all

Stigma
Hmm.. let me edit that to make it more even.

carthage
Might be more fair assuming Dooku can hold off Yoda, Plagueis isn't beating Kun, Krayt and Jaina at once.

Decent fight now imo. They might have trouble with Plagueis's speed, though.

ILS
They would definitely have difficulty, carth. Dooku alone could hold Yoda up for a time. The other three would be enough to seriously challenge Plagueis. Or any combination of two would be able to give Yoda and Plagueis a tough time.

Edit: Nvm, this got edited. I take it it was a bit unbalanced before.

carthage
Jaina can react to Plagueis's speed, coupled with drain from Krayt and Exar's superior skill to Plagueis he's done for.

I doubt Yoda would kill Dooku before Hego gets his peanut head cracked

Angelalex242
If you assume Yoda is just going to blindly attack Dooku. The Green Bouncy Ball would likely bounce all over the place, attacking all of his opponents in a randomized Ataru fashion.

Stigma
Yoda vs. Dooku and Jaina is a narrow win for Yoda, while Plagueis vs. Kun and Kryat is a narrow win for the two, probably. TBH I'm undecided atm. I pat myself on the back for making it so hard to gauge smile

Both Yoda and Plagueis are on the whole different level speed-wise. Both are also at the same power tier as Sidiious...they might pull a narrow win.

Q99
With the two on one, I give it to team 2.

Personally I don't see that win as narrow at all.

Eh, questionable. Dooku held off Yoda in sabers. Most of Dooku's team is probably at least as fast as him.

I think people overestimate the speed difference between the top tiers and the high tiers- and I do think Plagueis is a bit lower down than Sidious as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.