Cade Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker run the Skywalker/Solo Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The first Jedi Skywalker and the last Skywalker team up against their powerful kin. How far do they go?(married kin and clones count too, force sensitive kin anyway)

#1- Nat Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo.

#2- Kol Skywalker and Anakin Solo.

#3- Ben Skywalker and Luuke Skywalker.

#4- Darth Caedus/Jacen Solo.

#5- Mara Jade Skywalker and Jaina Solo.

#6- Luke Skywalker.

Round 1: no rest or healing in between rounds.

Round 2: Full rest and healing.

How far do they go until they get reckt?

|King Joker|
Edit: Down at six, imo.

carthage
Absolutely down at four

Q99
Is that Darth Caedus *and* Jacen, or just the one? Because two-on-one they may handle one of him, but two absolutely puts them down.

Fated Xtasy
It's just the one. Sorry for the confusion.

Trocity
Stop at Caedus

FreshestSlice
Nah, I can see him losing to this team.

Stop at six.

Trocity
Eh, I dunno.

Cade got absolutely tooled by Reborn Krayt, who would get solidly beaten by Caedus. Cade is sort of a non factor here, he's pretty outclassed as a duelist and if Krayt can throw him around with TK, Caedus can.

Angelalex242
Stops at 4. Caedus the 9.5 is too much for them.

5 is a much more interesting fight then 4, as Mara does her Batmanning, leaving Jaina to tank.

Q99
Originally posted by Trocity

Cade got absolutely tooled by Reborn Krayt, who would get solidly beaten by Caedus.

Caedus seemed to think Krayt non-reborn was pretty impressive after the Abeloth fight, actually....

Heck, may I remind you that the reason he is Caedus is because he saw if he didn't, the Dark Man (Aka Krayt) would wreck his house?

So I'm pretty sure that Caedus disagrees with your assessment of the level of gap between Krayt and Caedus.

And Cade lost, but I wouldn't call it 'tooled.' He was doing pretty well til the dark transfer (which, granted, instant game over, but he was handling force and physical attacks for awhile).

Oh *if only* he had someone with him who was also a powerhouse to share the burden! Someone skilled enough to beat the Sith Lord Dooku, and is most known for his saber skill in the way that Cade was with force ....

It's too bad there's no-one like that present here. That sure would be helpful.

And actually, Cade resisted the TK push enough that he wasn't even knocked over, staying on his feat even though the rock behind him crumbled under the push's power. Cade's got some very nice force defense, if Caedus's push does as much as Krayt's did, Cade's in good shape. Plus Cade has his very powerful force shields, TK of his own, force lightning, force healing...

Angelalex242
I still think 5 is more interesting then 4. The tactics and strategies being used...

Trocity
Don't usually see Q be a sarcastic prick, that was very interesting.

I hope to see more in the future.

NewGuy01
Probably 6, depending on whether or not Luke is deciding to be shit today.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Q99
Paraphrase: Cade is stronk tbh.
thumb up

Angelalex242
The nice thing about vs. battles is that Luke's inconsistency ceases to exist. Battles are as though the plot wants him to win, instead of as the plot needs him to lose for drama purposes.

Fated Xtasy
Bumping this cuz I like the match up.

Emperordmb
4-6

Fated Xtasy
Btw guys there's TWO rounds. One with heal and one without.

Emperordmb
4-5 on the second round

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.