Kmc: The Purge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
HATE IS LIFE!

We all know this to be true.

For one day in the year, KMC members should be allowed to let their anger flow WITHOUT reprisals!

I move that April 1st becomes the official Purge day at KMC!

StiltmanFTW
One day without Superman threads would've been better stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
HATE IS LIFE!

For one day in the year, KMC members should be allowed to let their anger flow WITHOUT reprisals!

I move that April 1st becomes the official Purge day at KMC! How about I purge you from KMC in the name of Hulk!? b_hulk

Delta1938
HATE IS LIFE!

How about I purge your face of neglect from my knee?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
One day without Superman threads would've been better stick out tongue

The house of el would implode

Sin I AM
HATE IS LIFE!

How about i purge my poop on your face

Delta1938
Originally posted by Sin I AM

He'd think he finally lost his V card.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Delta1938
He'd think he finally lost his V card.

He lost it when his mom got him that life sized superman penis replica this past xmas...iirc

Badabing
How about i purge my poop on your face Originally posted by Sin I AM
He lost it when his mom got him that life sized superman penis replica this past xmas...iirc laughing

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
How about I purge you from KMC in the name of Hulk!? b_hulk Sounds good. thumb up

Delta1938
He lost it when his mom got him that life sized superman penis replica this past xmas...iirc

To attach to this?

http://cdn.kidspot.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Superman_856762_620533-660x495.jpg

I heard him crying though about how the hole was much too big for him.

Sin I AM
To attach to this?

http://cdn.kidspot.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Superman_856762_620533-660x495.jpg

I heard him crying though about how the hole was much too big for him.

Lol

My how the mighty house has fallen. No wonder PR took off, scandalous.

Delta1938
Lol

My how the mighty house has fallen. No wonder PR took off, scandalous.

LordofBrokeback was never leader of anything but his own imagination.

I have noticed. Where the **** has Pr been? LoB finally do "OPERATION: Leprechaun Purge?" Is this topic a massive hint at his intent? Does this mean he's going to see if he can pass off Pr as corned beef? Are tacos awesome?

Mindset

I have noticed. Where the **** has Pr been? LoB finally do "OPERATION: Leprechaun Purge?" Is this topic a massive hint at his intent? Does this mean he's going to see if he can pass off Pr as corned beef? Are tacos awesome? Pr was just posting the other day.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Mindset
Pr was just posting the other day.

That doesn't answer my last question.

Sin I AM

I have noticed. Where the **** has Pr been? LoB finally do "OPERATION: Leprechaun Purge?" Is this topic a massive hint at his intent? Does this mean he's going to see if he can pass off Pr as corned beef? Are tacos awesome?

He's around but his posting is sporadic at best. A temp ban here, a verbal ownage there and poof he's gone. Freaking Irish Keyser Soze.

Delta1938
He's around but his posting is sporadic at best. A temp ban here, a verbal ownage there and poof he's gone. Freaking Irish Keyser Soze.

But what if it's LoB on the account? I know he's about as clever as a drunk Kim Kardashian with a concussion, but he'd have to have someone with him to show him yet again how to tie his shoes who could figure it out for him.

And you didn't answer my last question.

Flyattractor
If this doesn't actually mean that I am allowed to walk around with guns/knives and other blunt objects and kill people for real.....I don't give a shit.

Sin I AM
But what if it's LoB on the account? I know he's about as clever as a drunk Kim Kardashian with a concussion, but he'd have to have someone with him to show him yet again how to tie his shoes who could figure it out for him.

And you didn't answer my last question.

What question

Prof. T.C McAbe
This place has no rules and no authorities I can think of. Everyone does what he/she/it wants. The Purge would be like the other 364 days of the year.

biscuits

Badabing
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
This place has no rules and no authorities I can think of. Everyone does what he/she/it wants. The Purge would be like the other 364 days of the year.

biscuits How about I purge your face with my clawed fist! sneer

Delta1938
What question

Are tacos awesome?

How about I purge your face with my clawed fist! sneer

But your arms are too short.

Badabing
But your arms are too short. That's a t rex you specist LoB fanboy. You're about to end up like DDM. sneer

Delta1938
That's a t rex you specist LoB fanboy. You're about to end up like DDM. sneer

mad For saying I could ever like that yapping chihuahua I am making your kind extinct.

Badabing
laughing out loud

Delta1938
laughing out loud

HEY EVERYONE!! I'm back from the future!! I took a picture of Bada in a few hours!!

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100418221312/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/c/c3/Velociraptor_1.JPG/300px-Velociraptor_1.JPG

LordofBrooklyn
Now, I could EVISCERATE the reprobate scum that have dared to disrespect me here. BUT, I won't!

I will save my vengeance for the purge!

Delta1938
Now, I could EVISCERATE the reprobate scum that have dared to disrespect me here. BUT, I won't!

I will save my vengeance for the purge!

Making sure my knee breaks your nose so bad you'll need reconstructive surgery is on my bucket list.

-Pr-

I had a health issue back in November, and during recovery I wasn't really on much. I'm still getting back in to the routine of normalcy.

And I've been pretty busy.

Delta1938
Originally posted by -Pr-
I had a health issue back in November, and during recovery I wasn't really on much. I'm still getting back in to the routine of normalcy.

And I've been pretty busy.

So the chihuahua hasn't turned you into corned beef and cabbage!!

Badabing
HEY EVERYONE!! I'm back from the future!! I took a picture of Bada in a few hours!!

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100418221312/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/c/c3/Velociraptor_1.JPG/300px-Velociraptor_1.JPG You're not Marty McFly or Doc Brown. So you didn't go to the future. sneer

-Pr-
So the chihuahua hasn't turned you into corned beef and cabbage!!

lol, he wishes.

Diesldude

i don't think anyone here wants to hear about your sexual fantasies.

Delta1938
You're not Marty McFly or Doc Brown. So you didn't go to the future. sneer

You're right. That's your mom. All you raptors look the same. shifty

lol, he wishes.

But what about finding your pot of gold?

Badabing

But what about finding your pot of gold? SPECIST!

Delta1938
SPECIST!

And proud of it!! We shall wipe out your kind, along with amphibians and reptillians!!

HEIL CHICXULUB!!! METEORITE POWER!!! MANKIND PRIDE!!!!

Badabing
And proud of it!! We shall wipe out your kind, along with amphibians and reptillians!!

HEIL CHICXULUB!!! METEORITE POWER!!! MANKIND PRIDE!!!! I knew you were a disciple of LoB. You sicken me. sneer

-Pr-

But what about finding your pot of gold?

NOBODY ****ING TOUCHES IT.

Delta1938
I knew you were a disciple of LoB. You sicken me. sneer

Just because we happen to both recognize the speciesicial(it's a word now!!) superiority of Mankind does not mean I am a disciple of him nor that we have much in common. For one, he is a poser. He's a teacup chihuahua who desperately wants to be human. I am human. Therefore I am superior to you both.

Delta1938
NOBODY ****ING TOUCHES IT.

I'm sneaking in and taking it, and then wishing for the power to finish off raptors everywhere for good.

Badabing
Just because we happen to both recognize the speciesicial(it's a word now!!) superiority of Mankind does not mean I am a disciple of him nor that we have much in common. For one, he is a poser. He's a teacup chihuahua who desperately wants to be human. I am human. Therefore I am superior to you both. Look at you crushing on LoB. Have you no decency! sick Originally posted by -Pr-
NOBODY ****ING TOUCHES IT. And you, questioning my temp ban of you heart throb, DDM. You're next on the list! sneer

Delta1938
Look at you crushing on LoB. Have you no decency! sick And you, questioning my temp ban of you heart throb, DDM. You're next on the list! sneer

That's some of the worst attempts to twist what I said against me. But then again, raptors do have walnut sized brains. vin

confused Who's DDM?

Badabing
That's some of the worst attempts to twist what I said against me. But then again, raptors do have walnut sized brains. vin

confused Who's DDM? I'll twist your face with my clawed fist! sneer

Someone I just temp banned.

Delta1938
I'll twist your face with my clawed fist! sneer

Someone I just temp banned.

Like you could reach. Happy Dance

Sin I AM
Where's the thread starter?

Badabing
Like you could reach. Happy Dance banandurOriginally posted by Sin I AM
Where's the thread starter? He must be plotting our demise!!!111

superdur

Sin I AM
banandur He must be plotting our demise!!!111

superdur

Such a little turd. Who was that one poster whod post in all caps and spam with nonsense threads damning mods

Badabing
Such a little turd. Who was that one poster whod post in all caps and spam with nonsense threads damning mods He is a little turd. laughing out loud

Cripes, I can't remember who that was with the caps. Now this is going to drive me crazy trying to remember.

LordofBrooklyn
Such a little turd.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8448859136/h18B5B9FF/

4/1/15

Badabing
dur + shit = LoB.

Delta1938
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8448859136/h18B5B9FF/

4/1/15

Posting a gif of you getting one-shot like the punk ***** you are? Gustier than I figured.

VastoLord1234
Purge Day? Someone make it happen right now!!!!!

LordofBrooklyn
dur + shit = LoB.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_gXmMdGnM2E/TWUax_qKl4I/AAAAAAAACxc/19IJkpUwI1g/s1600/S4-Dinosaur_1.jpg

THE PURGE COMETH!!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
How about I purge your face with my clawed fist! sneer
Don't hurt me o mighty Badaptor. I was just kidding and meant no offense. How could I. I like Dinosaurs or better said their descendants, the chicken, they are delicious. A pity that there are no Dinosaurs anymore, I tasted once crocodile and it was very similar to chicken, I would like to eat some Raptor meat.

DarkSaint85
I would like to eat some Raptor meat.

Reported for sexual harassment.

Badabing
Don't hurt me o mighty Badaptor. I was just kidding and meant no offense. How could I. I like Dinosaurs or better said their descendants, the chicken, they are delicious. A pity that there are no Dinosaurs anymore, I tasted once crocodile and it was very similar to chicken, I would like to eat some Raptor meat. You're days are numbered. sneer

One of my minions from the Star Wars forums just uncovered LoB's baby picture and real name.

Meet Smaggle Puffs

http://greatinspire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Cute-puppy-photos-252.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
You're days are numbered. sneer

Come at me bro!

bag

Delta1938

*Your

One of my minions from the Star Wars forums just uncovered LoB's baby picture and real name.

Meet Smaggle Puffs

The great and mighty leader indeed.

Galan007
And you, questioning my temp ban of you heart throb, DDM. You're next on the list! sneer All of my interactions with DDM over the years(mostly in the manga and SW forums) have been positive, so I was surprised to see that you banned him.

...Then I saw the thread where he went full-retard. So yeah, good call. stick out tongue

LordofBrooklyn

Meet Smaggle Puffs

Either tell me the name of the HERETIC who is responsible for this or......

THE HOUSE OF EL WILL INVADE THE STAR WARS FORUMS!!!

Delta1938
Either tell me the name of the HERETIC who is responsible for this or......

THE HOUSE OF EL WILL INVADE THE STAR WARS FORUMS!!!

Shut the **** up ***** before I purge your face of neglect from my knee, Smaggle Puffs.

LordofBrooklyn
Shut the **** up ***** before I purge your face of neglect from my knee, Smaggle Puffs.

http://www.comicstalkblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/supermanzod.jpg

THE PURGE COMETH!!!

Delta1938
http://www.comicstalkblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/supermanzod.jpg

THE PURGE COMETH!!!

Yes Zod, for all your arrogant boasting you will be destroyed in the end.

Have a nice day Smaggle Puffs.

carver9

laughing out loud

Badabing
Yes Zod, for all your arrogant boasting you will be destroyed in the end.

Have a nice day Smaggle Puffs. That's Mr. Smaggle Puffs to you!

Meet Smaggle Puffs

Delta1938
That's General Smaggle Puffs to you!

Fixed.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Btw, FACT is this creature was responsible for the extinction of the Dinosaurs, there was no meteor or something like this. Proof, it is still here while the Dinos are gone.

DarkSaint85
Btw, FACT is this creature was responsible for the extinction of the Dinosaurs, there was no meteor or something like this. Proof, it is still here while the Dinos are gone.

Not all:

Is anybody having problems with IE? My Firefox works but IE is crashing.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not all:

Bada really IS a dinosaur.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Bada really IS a dinosaur.
A fossil you mean? big grin

Spawningpool
I just came here to read the comments

Badabing
Btw, FACT is this creature was responsible for the extinction of the Dinosaurs, there was no meteor or something like this. Proof, it is still here while the Dinos are gone. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not all: Originally posted by Delta1938
Bada really IS a dinosaur. Silly dunderheads. You mock that which will destroy you. sneer

Prof. T.C McAbe
Silly dunderheads. You mock that which will destroy you. sneer

Now you sound EXACTLY like LoB. no expression

Are you twins or one an the same person? confused

Blair Wind
LoB is Badabing's sock account. He feels repressed with the responsibilities of being a mod and cracked under the pressure. That's why he believes he's a raptor as Badabing, and hates the idea of being a small dog as LoB. He's like Banner/Hulk or Jekyll/Hyde.

Badabing/LoB. He needs our help.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Blair Wind
LoB is Badabing's sock account. He feels repressed with the responsibilities of being a mod and cracked under the pressure. That's why he believes he's a raptor as Badabing, and hates the idea of being a small dog as LoB. He's like Banner/Hulk or Jekyll/Hyde.

Badabing/LoB. He needs our help.

hmm Makes perfect sense now, though LoB would be Hulk because of all the anger and the rage, while Bada would be Banner, with his calm attitude and puny legs.

Delta1938
Silly dunderheads. You mock that which will destroy you. sneer

For one such as I, you are just as insignificant as a threat as General Smaggle Puffs, but for different reasons. Your arms are too short and brain is the size of a walnut. vin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.