Did Lionel Luthor remember Clark's secret in season 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
You know in season 4 when he switched bodies with Clark? Do you reckon Lionel remembered being Clark's body? So therefore remembered his secrete? I know Lionel said that he had forgotten the past week, but Lionel lies so much anyway that is it that hard to believe that he was lying then too? And he actually did remember Clark's secrete? Clark remembered being Lionel's body, so why would Lionel forget being in Clark's body?

I know that Lionel knew once he became Jorel's vessel, but I think he may have known before that. Renumber when Jason Teauge was about to reveal to Lex something he knew about Clark? Lionel shot him before he could finish? Wasn't it as if he did in fact already know Clark's secrete, but didn't want Lex to hear it?

juggerman
I don't think he remembered because it wasn't touched on but I guess we never found out for sure.

Clark remembered because he's Clark. Being an alien AND the main character helps with plot points

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.