Inquisitor and Kanan vs. Sirak and Johun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Neutral setting.

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

Nephthys
TBH.... Sirak and Johun. Both are fully trained and decently powerful. Johun is kind of shitty but at least he's capable of faster-than-the-eye, lightning-fast speed.

Plus I really doubt the Inq or Kanan can deal with Sirak's lightning.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
TBH.... Sirak and Johun. Both are fully trained and decently powerful. Johun is kind of shitty but at least he's capable of faster-than-the-eye, lightning-fast speed.

Plus I really doubt the Inq or Kanan can deal with Sirak's lightning. thumb up

McP
Inquisitor and Kanan. It's hard to create a more pathetic team then Sirak and Johun... Two Sha'a Gis perhaps.

red8
I think team 2 would win.

Johun and Kanan seem to be on par with each other. They are both out of practice. I would give the edge to Johun though, mainly because like Neph said, he was a fully trained Jedi Knight.

Pg. 587-588 Rule of Two

Sirak is probably above the inquisitor.

Pg. 139 Path of Destruction

Pg. 241 Path of Destruction

Pg. 266 Path of Destruction

Bane wasn't even paying attention to Sirak and he still managed to handle Sirak's lightning pretty easily. Of course, the Inquisitor is nowhere near Bane's level. I think Sirak has the edge against the inquisitor in sabers and force-powers.

|King Joker|
thumb up

Q99
Johun should hold Kanan off until Sirak beats the Inquisitor.

carthage
The Inquisitor doesn't need to be Bane's level lol.

He has superior telekinetic showings and can ragdoll him. Sirak would lose any fight based on that.

Not sure about Johun vs. Kanan, but Sirak would get stomped by the Inquisitor's power.

Probably something like an even split or slight majority to team 2, Sirak could probably kill Kanan and The Inquisitor would stomp Johun. Johun got his ass kicked by a non force sensitive Twi'lek assassin.

Nephthys
That Twilek was a complete boss.

carthage
Yeah, its a good showing for him. IIRC it was noted that Johun's skills degraded due to him being a diplomat to Valorum at the time, but Kanan is also not terribly skilled as a duelist. Sirak would kill him at least.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by carthage
IIRC it was noted that Johun's skills degraded due to him being a diplomat to Valorum at the time.

You are correct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.