GM Luke Skywalker/Caedus vs. Malgus/Kun/Vader/Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Angelalex242
Pair by a landslide.

The Ellimist
Luke would solo if it weren't for Krayt.

JKBart
Malgus is good enough to give Luke a good fight. He ultimately loses definitely, but in the meantime Caedus gets stomped by Kun, Vader and Krayt.

Then they can help Malgus in taking out Luke.

NewGuy01
Team 2 landslides.

DarthAnt66
Team 2 definitely. Luke can't take on three Sith of this caliber at the same time - and Solo will be pressed to even defeat one.

chingchangwalla
Caedus could probably take Malgus tbh but yeah team 2

The Ellimist
If Luke can pin Caedus to his chair without even gesturing and then ragdoll him through his starfighter in the middle of a dogfight, and Caedus > Vader, Luke could ragdoll + electric judgment Vader quickly. Then it's Caedus vs. Krayt (Caedus wins in a long fight) and Luke vs. Malgus and Kun (Malgus is fodder).

Rebel95
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Team 2 definitely. Luke can't take on three Sith of this caliber at the same time - and Solo will be pressed to even defeat one.

The Ellimist
Caedus struggling to defeat Malgus gave me a good laugh. thumb up

Rebel95
Well, besides Malgus. Lol

The Ellimist
Don't you think Malgus could just die and get discarded like fodder, sort of like how Dooku got rid of Obi Wan? Then it's Luke/Caedus vs. Kun/Vader/Krayt, and suddenly things don't look too bad for the duo. Kun and Vader together are not taking Luke, kek.

Rebel95
The way I see it, Caedus would fight Krayt in a long duel. Meanwhile, Luke would fight Malgus, Kun, and Vader simultaneously. I don't think he would be able to take out Malgus that easily while fighting Vader and Kun too.

The Ellimist
He has the speed advantage which means he gets the first strike, which would definitely be enough to dispose of Malgus and probably be enough to kill any one of the trio. Then it's just Luke vs. two. There's plenty of precedence for this: Dooku vs. Anakin and Obi Wan, Sidious vs. Yoda and Anakin in that vision, etc. The weakling doesn't always contribute much.

Also I don't have Malgus that far from Satele, who got ragdolled by Revan.

The other possibility is that Caedus engages and quickly destroys Malgus while Luke takes on the other three; given how long Luke survives against Abeloth multiple times, he could at least survive long enough for Malgus to get ragdolled.

chingchangwalla
Jesus. I know Luke is God but honestly? You think he's just going to casually one-shot top 10 sith material

The Ellimist
You think Malgus is top 10 sith material?

chingchangwalla
Lol no. Top 20 probs but not top 10. I'm talking about all three together who are great with sabers and aren't half bad with force. Malgus gets raped so hard and Krayt decent. IMO Kun is one of the greatest duelists, Luke wouldn't just dance around and one shot them all

The Ellimist
He just needs to one-shot Malgus, and then he can take Kun and Vader together, seeing as how it's implied that TFU Sidious could defeat Vader and Starkiller together.

Also, seeing as how Luke has ragdolled Caedus twice, it's not that difficult to believe that he could one-shot Vader, particularly given his weakness to lightning.

chingchangwalla
I agree but god damn. If Vader is ever winning, someone brings up his lightning weakness and he's screwed or his cybernetics and he's screwed.

The Ellimist
Especially in this case, as Vader won't be expecting Luke to use lightning.

chingchangwalla
Disregarding his cybernetics for a second, would he stand a chance in lasting a while?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Also I don't have Malgus that far from Satele, who got ragdolled by Revan.

The other possibility is that Caedus engages and quickly destroys Malgus while Luke takes on the other three; given how long Luke survives against Abeloth multiple times, he could at least survive long enough for Malgus to get ragdolled.
You discuss characters you know absolutely nothing about. mmm

The Ellimist
Alone? I don't think so unless if Luke is jobbing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.