Predator Vs Chewbacca

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Unarmed combat. No tech or weapons.

Fighting somewhere the both can breathe easily, so Pred doesn't need a mask.

relentless1
I don't know of a more useless, supposedly tough guy than Chewie, Pred rape stomps

Robtard
Chewy rips off the Pred's arms

juggerman
Hyperbole

Robtard
Are you calling Han Solo a ****ing liar!?

relentless1
im still trying to verify if greedo shot first...hans word carries no weight until I get to the bottom of that one...

juggerman
Originally posted by Robtard
Are you calling Han Solo a ****ing liar!?

How dare an outlaw/space pirate/smuggler/first shooter also lie!

Robtard
Originally posted by juggerman
How dare an outlaw/space pirate/smuggler/first shooter also lie!

He has his own morals

juggerman
Originally posted by Robtard
He has his own morals

He's also a fibber

Time Immemorial
Chewy gets rage stomped and Rob cries me a river.

Scoobless
Maybe I'm tainted by reading a bunch of expanded universe books, Chewy has some good showings in those, gets a lot of respect too.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Scoobless
Maybe I'm tainted by reading a bunch of expanded universe books, Chewy has some good showings in those, gets a lot of respect too.

Lets face it, the ice monster on Hoth would wreck chewy.

Pred pulls his arm off.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lets face it, the ice monster on Hoth would wreck chewy.

Pred pulls his arm off.

Meh, that whole "ice monster" scene wasn't even supposed to be in the movie, they added it last minute to explain Mark Hamil's face scar that he got in a motorcycle accident between filming new hope and empire.

Star428
Originally posted by relentless1
I don't know of a more useless, supposedly tough guy than Chewie, Pred rape stomps

Agreed.

chilled monkey
Given that Chewbacca's people have long been hunted by Trandoshans as "worthy prey" (meaning that the Trandoshans must have had their share of victories) and Trandoshans are basically the poor man's Predators...

Yeah, I'd put my money on the Predator.

Dramatic Gecko
The fact of the matter is Arnold has a good chance of fighting Chewwie, yet he was hopeless in hand to hand with a Predator.

Reflassshh
The pred tears him apart.

carthage
Chewbacca's best feat iirc is hurling those Stormtroopers off in Bespin and killing them aboard the Deathstar.

Without his assorted EU feats, he has no chance.

Robtard
Chewbacca wins, it's clear as day. How can so many be so blind. It's disgusting.

RJ 2.0
Chewie rips grown men's arms out of their sockets like it's a bodily function.

Horus1
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Chewie rips grown men's arms out of their sockets like it's a bodily function.

I thought that it had to be shown in the movie in order for it to count as a feat, otherwise I would go Chewbacca. As it stands he does lose horribly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.