The Quantum Mechanics Vs The Ivory Kings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
2 extremely uber races. Beyonders or Quantum Mechanics?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/QM_zpshorrf66r.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/IK_zpsr71x0bwd.jpg

zopzop
The Beyonders. They just destroyed the entire Marvel Universe.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by zopzop
The Beyonders. They just destroyed the entire Marvel Universe.

Aren't the heroes still alive and the rest of the MU? Or are there no Marvel Comics anymore?

Mindset
Is Beyonder a Beyonder?

VastoLord1234
I thought it was pretty much established that nothing in DC, save for the presence and the GEB, could take on the beyonders.

Golgo13
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
I thought it was pretty much established that nothing in DC, save for the presence and the GEB, could take on the beyonders.

Many people thought Mxy had a good shot. Interesting enough the Quantum Mechanics took a planet from the 5th dimension. Showing that they are probably above 5 dimensional imps.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Established by who? kinda

Blockythe1guy
The Beyonders takes this.

Galan007
Originally posted by Golgo13
Many people thought Mxy had a good shot. Interesting enough the Quantum Mechanics took a planet from the 5th dimension. Showing that they are probably above 5 dimensional imps. So is Mxy, though. In fact, he easily destroyed the entire 5th dimension:
http://i.imgur.com/vcMwoUw.jpg

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007
So is Mxy, though. In fact, he easily destroyed the entire 5th dimension:
http://i.imgur.com/vcMwoUw.jpg

Where would you peg the Mechanics? Power wise.

Galan007
^ For the Quantum Mechanics to have collected Zrfff into their mega-ship implies a massive amount of power. Unfortunately, most of their 'feats' are in the form of lip-service, so it's hard to say exactly how powerful they are/were.

I'd definitely put the Beyonders above them.

Mindset
Golgo, what are you doing making a thread where Marvel wins?

Get your shit together.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Mindset
Golgo, what are you doing making a thread where Marvel wins?

Get your shit together.

laughing out loud marvel can win as well.

VastoLord1234
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Established by who? kinda

.....In the......DCU thread.... embarrasment

Originally posted by Golgo13
Many people thought Mxy had a good shot. Interesting enough the Quantum Mechanics took a planet from the 5th dimension. Showing that they are probably above 5 dimensional imps.

If the Quantum Mechanics did that? that would put them above Mxy.....then again mxy>the 3 beyonders is subjective.

operator616
Mxy being above the Beyonders is only because of his WF feat; he's not exactly on that level on average though.

With that said, Beyonders win imo.

Stoic
Is Beyonder a Beyonder?

The comic says that the original Beyonder from the 1st Secret Wars was a child unit unless I misunderstood that. So yep it/he was.

Galan007
If the Quantum Mechanics did that? that would put them above Mxy. The QMs incorporating Zrfff into their ship doesn't automatically put them above Mxy... Not even close, actually.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Never heard of the Quantum Mechanics before tbh. Was the story good they appeared in?

Galan007
^ They only appeared in a single one-shot/GN called "JLA: Heaven's Ladder".

It was mediocre, imo.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^ They only appeared in a single one-shot/GN called "JLA: Heaven's Ladder".

It was mediocre, imo.

Ah, ok thanks. ^^

VastoLord1234
Originally posted by operator616
Mxy being above the Beyonders is only because of his WF feat; he's not exactly on that level on average though.

With that said, Beyonders win imo.

Its why i said its subjective, personally i havnt seen anything from WF mxy either, that puts them on an omniversal scale.

The QMs incorporating Zrfff into their ship doesn't automatically put them above Mxy... Not even close, actually.

It took WF mxy to destroy Zrfff........

Galan007
It took WF mxy to destroy Zrfff........ Okay? It's not like WF Mxy was amped. srsly

Branlor Swift
I don't get why Bat Mite is always forgotten when discussing WF Mxy. He tanked everything Mxy did and caused a few shenanigans himself. If anything he was Mxy's only equal there.

Which makes it worse that there's 2 beings at that level but still.

Galan007
thumb up

Makes sense that BM was his only equal, though, given that he is part of Mxy's power.

krisblaze
Never heard of the Quantum Mechanics before tbh. Was the story good they appeared in?

Dat sentence doe

Branlor Swift
While that may be true, I doubt that had any impact when making the issue. Especially since iirc Bat-Mite didn't truly manifest in Post Crisis until after he came out of Joker.

Just seems like two really powerful seperate beings. Either way though, there's two Mxy level beings when you factor in WF.

Mr Master
Who is the most powerful being that Mxy defeated on panel in WF?

Branlor Swift
Spectre multiple times. Dawn of Time Anti Monitor Iirc. I'll check that out actually

Nevermind. Just Spectre.

Blockythe1guy
And his most powerful feat in WF that he and Bat-Mite destroy everything in DC. And they may destroy Hypertime as well.

Then in the end. Mxy re-made everything within a sec back to normal like it was nothing. Also they do this once a week i think.

Mr Master
@ Bran: Here's how he stomped a Spectre sent by his boss. (Presence?)

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/22496466_Mxy_kills_Spectre1.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/22496468_Mxy_kills_Spectre2.jpg

I mean really, I think these things should be considered as we know the writer of this story never meant to take anything seriously in this book,
yes, he literally stated how this was actually an opportunity to poke fun at DC's dimensional make-up, which is why he was chosen.

I could bring up certain characters that have done amazing things in goofy alternate universes,
heck, a Thanos alternate destroyed the entire Marvel company (literally) and remade it at the end.

I'm not hatin, just sayin, this is something imo that should be evaluated.
I mean, how difficult was it for them to destroy everything when the Spectre (boss sent) gets owned with a planet over his head? laughing out loud

"Id"
Mxy is not part of the quantum mechanic crew doe.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
@ Bran: Here's how he stomped a Spectre sent by his boss. (Presence?)

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/22496466_Mxy_kills_Spectre1.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/22496468_Mxy_kills_Spectre2.jpg

I mean really, I think these things should be considered as we know the writer of this story never meant to take anything seriously in this book,
yes, he literally stated how this was actually an opportunity to poke fun at DC's dimensional make-up, which is why he was chosen.

I could bring up certain characters that have done amazing things in goofy alternate universes,
heck, a Thanos alternate destroyed the entire Marvel company (literally) and remade it at the end.

I'm not hatin, just sayin, this is something imo that should be evaluated.
I mean, how difficult was it for them to destroy everything when the Spectre (boss sent) gets owned with a planet over his head? laughing out loud Mxy actually beat/killed Spectre numerous times during WF--that was just one of those times, in one of those universes.

Here is another:
http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/22498476_EW_-_Superman_Batman_-_Worlds_Funnest_-_21.jpg

The point of WF was simply to depict where Mxy(and Bat-Mite) stand in relation to... pretty much everyone in DC. Mxy has ALWAYS been portrayed as a "goofy" or "cartooney" character. WF merely shadowed that characterization.

Mr Master

Mxy actually beat/killed Spectre numerous times during WF--that was just one of those times, in one of those universes.
True, but seeing how weak another one was, we have to wonder about the other two.

Here is another:
I know good friend, but look at Spectre struggling pulling 3 battle ships:

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/22498504_Spectre2.jpg

This one is more pathetic than the planet over the head chump.

The point of WF was simply to depict where Mxy(and Bat-Mite) stand in relation to... pretty much everyone in DC.
Well that wasn't the writer's or the story's intent as I'm sure you know.
The story was written in an Elseworld's title cause it was a joke concept.
The writer had no idea he was making a multiversal and/or + character in a serious setting, of that, I'm sure.
Which is why we see the "real world" (which is just ridiculous) amongst other comedies.

Galan007
True, but seeing how eek another one was, we have to wonder about the other two.

I know good friend, but look at Spectre struggling pulling 3 battle ships:

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/22498504_Spectre2.jpg

This one is more pathetic than the planet over the head chump.

Well that wasn't the writer's or the story's intent as I'm sure you know.
The story was written in an Elseworld's title cause it was a joke concept.
The writer had no idea he was making a multiversal and/or + character in a serious setting, of that, I'm sure.
Which is why we see the "real world" (which is just ridiculous) amongst other comedies. Mxy's M.O. is "goofy". That's what he does almost every single time he's ever appeared on panel in his entire character history. The goofiness of WF was perfectly in-line with that. Some people may have an issue with the nature of his character. While this is an understandable reaction, it is also irrelevant. The showings are all canon to him, whether people like it or not.

Also, nothing indicates that Spectre was 'struggling' with those battleships.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Mxy > beyonders.

Mr Master
Mxy's M.O. is "goofy". That's what he does almost every single time he's ever appeared on panel in his entire character history. The goofiness of WF was perfectly in-line with that. Some people may have an issue with the nature of his character. While this is an understandable reaction, it is also irrelevant. The showings are all canon to him, whether people like it or not.
I understand Mxy himself is "goofy" just didn't think that characterization by proxy turns his opponents into "goofs" likewise.
Leo made an excellent point on this subject but like you said, it matters not.

I have one side question on WF though, ... is what makes it canon that one panel of Bat-Mite in that one issue?
Or, has WF, (any direct or indirect reference) been acknowledged anywhere else?

Also, nothing indicates that Spectre was 'struggling' with those battleships.
That he's pulling 3 ships with chains is already to die for. lol, but jokes aside, imo, the shaky illustrations seem to suggest it.

Galan007
I have one side question on WF though, ... is what makes it canon that one panel of Bat-Mite in that one issue?
Or, has WF, (any direct or indirect reference) been acknowledged anywhere else? Meh, I've explained it before... Numerous times... Across multiple threads. Not about to do it again here. No offense, it's just tiresome.

Short answer is "no". There's a lot more that canonizes WF(ergo the Mod ruling on the subject.)

Mr Master

Meh, I've explained it before... Numerous times... Across multiple threads. Not about to do it again here. No offense, it's just tiresome.

Short answer is "no". There's a lot more that canonizes WF(ergo the Mod ruling on the subject.)
Cool.

But I wasn't seeking an explanation, just an issue title/# where WF was referenced directly/indirectly would suffice.
... even handbook/interview whateva should do.

Mod's iron hand means nothing here good friend. stick out tongue

Rezactic
The Beyonders look like eww

zom1967
I hate when beings of this power act like cosmic idiots.Myxsy smashing the earth over his head is ridiculas,and makes all comics in general seem like a big joke.Thats why I always favored Marvel over D.C(besides Zan and Jana lol).Lee and Kirby tried to follow physics,It got too hard but at least they tried!And their comics never went the way of D.C.

Mindset
Cool.

But I wasn't seeking an explanation, just an issue title/# where WF was referenced directly/indirectly would suffice.

Mod's iron hand means nothing here good friend. stick out tongue It's not canon, don't listen to his lies. thumb up

Galan007
Cool.

Mod's iron hand means nothing here good friend. stick out tongue Again, I've explained it numerous times in the past. Thoroughly. With established facts. I'm quite sure I've even explained it to you, actually.

Yes, a Mod ruling does mean 'something'. If you disagree, feel free to PM them about it. thumb up

Mr Master

Again, I've explained it numerous times in the past. Thoroughly. With established facts. I'm quite sure I've even explained it to you, actually.

Yes, a Mod ruling does mean 'something'. If you disagree, feel free to PM them about it.
My friend, it takes more time for you to write all that down, than to just write the title and # of an issue.
Yes, I believe I have seen explanations,
I just can't recall if other books were actually associated with WF in any way shape or form.
This is why I was requesting such. But it seems more difficult than I thought.

Mod's word means nothing in the comic book debate scene. They can be just as wrong as anyone else. This isn't about kmc rules.

Galan007
My friend, it takes more time for you to write all that down, than to just write the title and # of an issue.
Yes, I believe I have seen explanations,
I just can't recall if other books were actually associated with WF in any way shape or form.
This is why I was requesting such. But it seems more difficult than I thought.

Mod's word means nothing in the comic book debate scene. They can be just as wrong as anyone else. This isn't about kmc rules. Search function.

An outside party(a Mod) reviewed the evidence at hand, and found it sufficient to prove that WF is canon to Mxy. Again, if you have a problem with this, PM the Mod about about it directly. Stop hassling me. thumb up

Mr Master

Search function.
I appreciate that, but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

An outside party(a Mod) reviewed the evidence at hand, and found it sufficient to prove that WF is canon to Mxy. Again, if you have a problem with this, PM the Mod about about it directly.
... ok. Mods are nice.

Stop hassling me.
Actually friend, you crystalize this discussion. I was talking with Bran, then you joined in. smile

Nibedicus
I'm sure wiki can be wrong a lot and all... But how come it says this?

"Superman and Batman: World's Funnest is an American single issue prestige format comic book published in 2000 by DC Comics. It was written by Evan Dorkin and illustrated by many artists. It is an Elseworlds tale and as such is not considered part of the main DC canon/continuity. "

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Nibedicus

"Superman and Batman: World's Funnest is an American single issue prestige format comic book published in 2000 by DC Comics. It was written by Evan Dorkin and illustrated by many artists. It is an Elseworlds tale and as such is not considered part of the main DC canon/continuity. "

COiE appeared during the WF iirc, which is an event that went through all alternate realities, also the Elsworlds became canon to DC, which changes this also.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nibedicus

"Superman and Batman: World's Funnest is an American single issue prestige format comic book published in 2000 by DC Comics. It was written by Evan Dorkin and illustrated by many artists. It is an Elseworlds tale and as such is not considered part of the main DC canon/continuity. " I could personally log-into Wiki and change that entire excerpt to read "pickles" if I wanted. Wiki is about the most unreliable source of evidence on the interweb. We go by comics here. Wiki articles and web-based interviews are entirely irrelevant/inadmissible.

That said, I've proven why WF is canon several times in the past--using in-universe evidence as my reference points. Prof TC listed one of those reasons above. Another short answer as to why WF is canon to Mxy is "Hypertime"--which Imps have access to(as Qwsp confirmed.) People just don't like accepting WF because the feats Mxy/BM displayed elevate them WELL above pretty much any other character in comics... But it is what it is. /shrug

DarkSaint85
I could personally log-into Wiki and change that entire excerpt to read "pickles" if I wanted. Wiki is about the most unreliable source of evidence on the interweb. We go by comics here. Wiki articles and web-based interviews are entirely irrelevant/inadmissible.

That said, I've proven why WF is canon several times in the past--using in-universe evidence as my reference points. Prof TC listed one of those reasons above. People just don't like accepting WF because the feats Mxy/BM displayed elevate them WELL above pretty much any other character in comics... But it is what it is. /shrug

Another short answer as to why WF is canon to Mxy is "Hypertime"--which Imps have access to(as Qwsp confirmed.)

So you edit Wiki articles to suit your argument.

Mindset was right, your soul is a cavern of lies.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^Wiki is not a credible source for anything, hence it is not allowed to be used in Academic writing in our University, for the already mentioned reason by Galan, everyone can edit it.

I love it and there are many good articles that are well made, still one has to do his/her own research, you can use it as inspiration but seldome as proof.

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So you edit Wiki articles to suit your argument.

Mindset was right, your soul is a cavern of lies. https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380222758/649086.gif

-K-M-
I actulally regularly edited Wikipedia articles to mess with my friend as all his reports he would constantly use it as a reference (even though our professor told us not to)

He was not happy when he found out about the changes I made that he "thought" we're accurate and included in his report shifty

So in summary no wiki is not a good reference

Mindset
^Wiki is not a credible source for anything, hence it is not allowed to be used in Academic writing in our University, for the already mentioned reason by Galan, everyone can edit it.

I love it and there are many good articles that are well made, still one has to do his/her own research, you can use it as inspiration but seldome as proof. Actually, that's an antiquated view of wiki that's no longer applicable and academia is starting to realize that. There's a lot more oversight on articles than there used to be. There's also referenced citations so fact checking can be easily done. Professors used to be scared of students using the internet at all because they didn't think it was reliable, they're old and slow to change, but Wikipedia is growing on them.

-K-M-
I remember you were pro wiki years ago. The problem with references also is they can redirect you to a website which may not be accurate. Majority of universities still don't use it as a credible source. Not sure about community colleges though? I know 8+ years they were against.

For instance I can still change articles at my whim, however they have started to lock some articles.....but their mostly just celebrity pages

Branlor Swift
Celebrity pages are the most sacred of all history.

Mindset
Originally posted by -K-M-
I remember you were pro wiki years ago. The problem with references also is they can redirect you to a website which may not be accurate. Majority of universities still don't use it as a credible source. Not sure about community colleges though? I know 8+ years they were against.

For instance I can still change articles at my whim, however they have started to lock some articles.....but their mostly just celebrity pages I don't know if I was ever pro wiki on here, but most scientific articles are monitored constantly, have cited sources, and are more up to date than a lot of the other written literature. I know of doctors that use wikipedia for drug facts, etc. and it there have been studies down showing its reliability in regards to that. A lot of universities will let you use the references that are cited in the wiki articles, just not the articles themselves, but years ago, at least where I went, my highschool teachers didn't even want us to use the internet at all because they didn't feel it was reliable, we see how that opinion has changed.

One_Angry_Scot
I don't know if I was ever pro wiki on here, but most scientific articles are monitored constantly, have cited sources, and are more up to date than a lot of the other written literature. I know of doctors that use wikipedia for drug facts, etc. and it there have been studies down showing its reliability in regards to that. A lot of universities will let you use the references that are cited in the wiki articles, just not the articles themselves, but years ago, at least where I went, my highschool teachers didn't even want us to use the internet at all because they didn't feel it was reliable, we see how that opinion has changed.

Google Scholar is good if you're looking for cited stuff as it links straight to it.

-K-M-
I don't know if I was ever pro wiki on here, but most scientific articles are monitored constantly, have cited sources, and are more up to date than a lot of the other written literature. I know of doctors that use wikipedia for drug facts, etc. and it there have been studies down showing its reliability in regards to that. A lot of universities will let you use the references that are cited in the wiki articles, just not the articles themselves, but years ago, at least where I went, my highschool teachers didn't even want us to use the internet at all because they didn't feel it was reliable, we see how that opinion has changed.

I will agree it is much much better. I personally would prefer more pages locked to prevent editing from anyone with a username. There are just far to many pages and people can't constantly watch them 24/7.

Yeah I have used references used in Wikipedia in the past for my university courses. Doesn't mean every reference they use is credible though. All my professors throughout my 6 years of schooling were not against the Internet as a source but were hesitant of Wikipedia being unregulated as it is. It's better, but still needs more work.

Mindset
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Google Scholar is good if you're looking for cited stuff as it links straight to it. So does wikipedia.

Originally posted by -K-M-
I will agree it is much much better. I personally would prefer more pages locked to prevent editing from anyone with a username. There are just far to many pages and people can't constantly watch them 24/7.

Yeah I have used references used in Wikipedia in the past for my university courses. Doesn't mean every reference they use is credible though. All my professors throughout my 6 years of schooling were not against the Internet as a source but were hesitant of Wikipedia being unregulated as it is. It's better, but still needs more work. You're an old man, they didn't even have the internet when you were in college. babby

I think there was a study done that showed Encyclopedia Britannica had as much erroneous information as wikipedia, this was like 10 years ago.

One_Angry_Scot
So does wikipedia.

You're an old man, they didn't even have the internet when you were in college. babby

I think there was a study done that showed Encyclopedia Britannica had as much erroneous information as wikipedia, this was like 10 years ago.

I just meant how it's another good thing you can use that's all.

-K-M-
So does wikipedia.

You're an old man, they didn't even have the internet when you were in college. babby

I'm 30 sad

Wouldn't be surprised. A lot of information has been debunked by new studies but at the time was seen as "fact".

Mr Master
Hey there friends:

For the record, I never disputed WF's canonicity in this thread.
I only requested a simple reference since I was unsure of particular details.
That aside, my issue with the story is that its full of cis and shouldn't be taken seriously imo.
Like I said before, some legit alternate Marvel universes have beings that can kill the entire company, or even toaa of the story.
Although they're technically "canon" (as in it happened) I'm not going to indulge that in seriousness.

But yea, WF canon or not whateva, it's still silliness in the end.
(divine Spectre owned with a planet to the head, a universe ripped like paper, the "real world" cameo etc)

Again, my opinion is in no way attempting to derail its canonicity.

carver9
thumb up

She Hulk and Deadpool comes to my.

Mindset
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I just meant how it's another good thing you can use that's all. Ah yea, that's true. thumb upOriginally posted by -K-M-
I'm 30 sad

Wouldn't be surprised. A lot of information has been debunked by new studies but at the time was seen as "fact". You made me late for class, you mother phucker. sneerOriginally posted by carver9
thumb up

She Hulk and Deadpool comes to my. Comes to your what?

Galan007
Hey there friends:

I only requested a simple reference since I was unsure of particular details.
That aside, my issue with the story is that its full of cis and shouldn't be taken seriously imo.
Like I said before, some legit alternate Marvel universes have beings that can kill the entire company, or even toaa of the story.
Although they're technically "canon" (as in it happened) I'm not going to indulge that in seriousness.

But yea, WF canon or not whateva, it's still silliness in the end.
(divine Spectre owned with a planet to the head, a universe ripped like paper, the "real world" cameo etc)

Again, my opinion is in no way attempting to derail its canonicity. I agree that WF is silly/goofy. Definitely never disputed that. However, sillyness/goofiness is how Mxy has ALWAYS been portrayed ever since his very first appearance back in the 40s. That type of zany crap is, and has always been, part of his characterization--it has always been canon for him. The only reason people suddenly have an issue with it in WF is because he did it on a much larger scale than normal.

Regardless, just because you found WF silly, certainly doesn't make it non-canon by default. There are tons of stories I'd like to write off as non-canon, but my personal opinion is ultimately irrevelent.

Mindset
Has Mxy ever shown WF level power again?

He can't even handle Atannaz and SMP.

He's a chump.

Galan007
Joker used his power to nearly collapse all universeS during the EJ arc. Aside from that, its not really in character for Mxy to run around creation-busting for no reason. He likes f*cking around with Supes.

Chump fo sho. thumb up

Mindset
Joker used his power to nearly collapse all universeS during the EJ arc. Aside from that, its not really in character for Mxy to run around creation-busting for no reason. He likes f*cking around with Supes.

Chump fo sho. thumb up DC universes are smaller than Marvel universes lol.

Let me know when he does Marvel level damage.

Galan007
U r dum, queer. thumb up

Mindset
U r dum, queer. thumb up If I'm such a queer why did I let you touch my wiener?

Galan007
cuz u r homo. thumb down

Mindset
cuz u r homo. thumb down Queer homo would be a heterosexual.

Science.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar98733_222.gif

Galan007
I hate math.

Mr Master

I agree that WF is silly/goofy. Definitely never disputed that. However, sillyness/goofiness is how Mxy has ALWAYS been portrayed ever since his very first appearance back in the 40s. That type of zany crap is, and has always been, part of his characterization--it has always been canon for him. The only reason people suddenly have an issue with it in WF is because he did it on a much larger scale than normal.

Regardless, just because you found WF silly, certainly doesn't make it non-canon by default.

Again, my opinion is in no way attempting to derail its canonicity.

There are tons of stories I'd like to write off as non-canon, but my personal opinion is ultimately irrevelent.
I agree. I have some examples on the Marvel side, stuff that irks me to consider "canon" though it "technically" is:

---------------------------------------------------------

In Reality-200509 - Galactus literally shits out the next Universe into a cosmic sized toilet bowl:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/22507990_G_shits_Uni1.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/22507992_G_shits_Uni2.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/22507993_G_shits_Uni3.jpg

In this Alternate Reality (200508) Wolverine gained the power to cross/enter other comic book companies, and kill whoever within:

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/22508149_Wolvy_4th_Wall.png

(the Pokemon universe ... the Archie Comics universe ... the Anime/Manga universe)

In this comedy Reality-201529, an alternate Thanos kills the Editor in-Chief + some of the cosmic hierarchy,

... then the entire comic company:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/22507988_Thermos1.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/22507989_Thermos2.jpg

Only to learn that Mario is killing off the entire industry. (joke being video games shadowing comics)

All this stuff is bio certified if you can believe it. Even She-Hulk who I didn't include. (she was her own "god"wink

Galan007
In this Alternate Reality (200508) Wolverine gained the power to cross/enter other comic book companies,
and kill whoever within: (even Archie himself got sliced up lol)

(the Pokemon universe ... the Archie Comics universe ... the Anime/Manga universe) Lulz @ YuGiOh. thumb up

zopzop
I agree. I have some examples on the Marvel side, stuff that irks me to consider "canon" though it "technically" is:

In Reality-200509 - Galactus literally shits out the next Universe into a cosmic sized toilet bowl:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/22507990_G_shits_Uni1.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/22507992_G_shits_Uni2.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/22507993_G_shits_Uni3.jpg

In this Alternate Reality (200508) Wolverine gained the power to cross/enter other comic book companies, and kill whoever within:

(the Pokemon universe ... the Archie Comics universe ... the Anime/Manga universe)

In this comedy Reality-201529, an alternate Thanos kills the Editor in-Chief + some of the cosmic hierarchy,

... then the entire comic company:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/22507988_Thermos1.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/22507989_Thermos2.jpg

Only to learn that Mario is killing off the entire industry. (joke being video games shadowing comics)

All this stuff is bio certified if you can believe it. Even She-Hulk who I didn't include. (she was her own "god"wink
WTF?

Where are those scans from?

ODG
Spite thread. Seriously.

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
WTF?

Where are those scans from? The first 4 scans are from a one-shot called "Wha... Huh?" #1 (2005).

The last 2 scans are from "What The--?!" #24 (1992).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.