ANNOUNCEMENT: New Movie Forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Some new movie forums have been added to help with the current, and anticipated growth in traffic.

Please post any feedback, or comments that you may have.

Tex
The Matrix Movies Forum doesn't have a moderator.
I'm availablestick out tongue

yerssot
good idea (raz his post, not texstick out tongue)

mah
not bad

Bad Boy
Cool!!!

Dexx
heey...not bad. A matrix one was really beggining to be needed.

jimbo3
They are good.

*looking into my crystal ball*
One day I think Terminator will need to be added to the franchise section.
If Arnold is talking #4. There may be a lot more interest.

Dexx
mmm..no...it's like doing one for very trilogy (or more)..alien..whatever. Terminator won't have such hot discussions (except at the moment)

Now..the matrix section is really going well......dunno how the HP and comics will evolve, though

Dexx
mmm..no...it's like doing one for very trilogy (or more)..alien..whatever. Terminator won't have such hot discussions (except at the moment)

Now..the matrix section is really going well......dunno how the HP and comics will evolve, though

mechmoggy
We'd better get paid overtime for all these extra forums we've gotta patrol Raz! stick out tongue

Raz
Bossing people about ain't work wink

Dexx
yeah..it's you who should ask for something in returnstick out tongue

hayden's minx
I love the new bits - gives more variation - thats goooodd!
Any thoughts to adding sub sections to general discussion such as sport, TV?

Catch 22
Subsection idea was quite cool, looks like it got dumped in favour of the more common layout approach though. embarrasment(

Musci was one that was requested in the past, but it never came to pass.

hayden's minx
Yeh Music would be cool too. Maybe there could just be a rule in general discussion that when a thread is about tv or sport etc, it starts - TV: or SPORT: ?

yerssot
but isn't the gdf gonna be split up in too many small sections?

Catch 22
I believe that was the exact arguement for not splitting off.

Dexx
yeah, it is. I don't agree with splitting either. There would be too many sections and ppl are not equaly interested in all these minor things. Personally i don't like the whole comic splitting thing either..but...maybe it'll have some fans.
Again i say..the matrix is VERY appreciated

hayden's minx
yeh the matrix forum is the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.