Luke Cage vs His old peers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Luke Cage

Vs

Daredevil
Moon Knight
Elektra
Punisher
Hawkeye

No prep
Standard Gear / IC usage
No bfr

Who wins?
Fight in Detroit.

riv6672
Cage in a clean sweep, unless Elektra is amped in some way i havent heard about.
The rest would be fun fights in a comics setting with Punisher and Hawkeye giving Cage the most trouble.

krisblaze
Hawkeye gets him in the eyes and the mouth.

The end.

riv6672
Definitely possible. His ability to fight a ranged battle is a plus. thumb up

krisblaze
I'm not sure what other options they have.

Hand to hand is hopeless obviously.

riv6672
Agreed.
Like i said, fun fights in a comics setting but, not much of a challenge otherwise.

Henry_Pym
It's a team vs Cage.

Bentley
HE solos. Daredevil also solos.

riv6672
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
It's a team vs Cage.
Ah. The team might just take it.

cdtm
Spite.

Nice try, sneaking in Matt. Like Cage can last one minute against a guy who hangs with Spidey-cl1000 killer-man. stick out tongue

beatboks
DD has defeated Namor who stat for stat is above Cage. Yes it was PIS but still happened. Team wins.

deathslash
Originally posted by beatboks
DD has defeated Namor who stat for stat is above Cage. Yes it was PIS but still happened. Team wins. If it was PIS, then what was the point of bringing it up? Also, cage (while being poisoned) did very good against Daredevil. Lastly, Cage has fought and beat most of the people on this list. The only way that I can see the team winning is if Hawkeye brings some of his most powerful arrows and Moon Knight has adamantium weapons/ armor.

beatboks
Originally posted by deathslash
If it was PIS, then what was the point of bringing it up? Also, cage (while being poisoned) did very good against Daredevil. Lastly, Cage has fought and beat most of the people on this list. The only way that I can see the team winning is if Hawkeye brings some of his most powerful arrows and Moon Knight has adamantium weapons/ armor.

The PIS part was Matt being able to deal with Namor's speed and flight. Both of which Cage doesn't have. The fact that nerve strikes was how he did it and Cage is more susceptible to them than Namor and the fact that Matt has done it a few times plus taken on and bested/ matched Spidey and others of that league is what makes it relevant. If it was a solo match it wouldn't be so, but in a team match it definitely is, especially when that one member has run rings around Spidey, taken down Namor three times, soloed the xmen, and soloed a team of Avengers which had tougher opponents.

Mindset
Originally posted by krisblaze
Hawkeye gets him in the eyes and the mouth.

The end. This is a pg-13 board, buddy.

riv6672
Haha^^^

As a team, i think they can get a win here.

cdtm
Originally posted by beatboks
The PIS part was Matt being able to deal with Namor's speed and flight. Both of which Cage doesn't have. The fact that nerve strikes was how he did it and Cage is more susceptible to them than Namor and the fact that Matt has done it a few times plus taken on and bested/ matched Spidey and others of that league is what makes it relevant. If it was a solo match it wouldn't be so, but in a team match it definitely is, especially when that one member has run rings around Spidey, taken down Namor three times, soloed the xmen, and soloed a team of Avengers which had tougher opponents.

Didn't know Namor had enhanced speed.

Well, Matt was clearly slower then Tombstone when they fought. Something the writer of Cage's 90's comic ignored, just having him straight up beat Tombstone down..

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
Haha^^^

As a team, i think they can get a win here.

But what if all of them owe Luke money honey?

riv6672
He's out of luck?

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
He's out of luck?

He beat Doctor Doom because he was owed money. Doom got asked, "Where's my money honey?" from a guy dressed like Luke did in the 70's/80's, before getting beat up. Over $200. And Doom has his own country. Doom is a cheap dick.

riv6672
Man that was a great story! laughing out loud

deathslash
Originally posted by Delta1938
He beat Doctor Doom because he was owed money. Doom got asked, "Where's my money honey?" from a guy dressed like Luke did in the 70's/80's, before getting beat up. Over $200. And Doom has his own country. Doom is a cheap dick. Cage doesn't have any upper limits as long as someone owes him money.

riv6672
See, this stip wasnt in the OP so its a moot point. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.