Galactus -Vs- Team Thanos/Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

(Galactus) one year experience with all his new powers

Big G has his own powers along with his new ones below.

Big G has Thors hammer and all its powers custom made for his size.

Big G has Silver Surfers Board custom made for his size.

Big G Captain Americas shield custom made for his size.

Big G has all of Hulks Powers.

Big G has all of Dr.Stranges magical powers.

Big G has all of Prof.X mutant powers.

Vs

Thanos
Darkseid
Dr.Doom
Vril Dox I
Annihlus (C.R)
Sinestro
Apocalypse
Despero

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

One_Angry_Scot
Some here are gonna be useless in a battle against Galactus. Apoc is gonna do nothing to him.

Reflassshh
Wolverine wins.

Mindset
Doom solos.

Good fight.

eaebiakuya
Wtf ? Why he need professor X TP is his TP is far above ? Same to all others "upgrades".

Maybe the only one who could add something to him is Strange magic. All others are useless. He can do that alone, in bigger scale.

And Galactus stomps.

Mindset
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Wtf ? Why he need professor X TP is his TP is far above ? Same to all others "upgrades".

Maybe the only one who could add something to him is Strange magic. All others are useless. He can do that alone, in bigger scale.

And Galactus stomps. I am willing to fight you anytime, anywhere.

Nibedicus
Galactus already has all the powers (or to similar effect at least) of everything you are giving him here. Only on a much higher scale... He only really needs to be fed and that's it...

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by Mindset
I am willing to fight you anytime, anywhere.

Sao Paulo, Brazil. Im waiting thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Sao Paulo, Brazil. Im waiting thumb up On my way.

Omega Vision
Hey, Mindset, when you're done murdering that Brazilian, you should meet me in Temecula.

Reflassshh
And come to Buenos Aires while you're at it, punk.

Supermex
But Galactus has a huge freaking Hammer and huge freaking shield, plus a huge Surf board!!

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hey, Mindset, when you're done murdering that Brazilian, you should meet me in Temecula. thumb up Let's hit up some t!tty bars. Originally posted by Reflassshh
And come to Buenos Aires while you're at it, punk. Not sure why you want to leave this world, but I'll help you on your journey. thumb up

Delta1938
Originally posted by Mindset
thumb up Let's hit up some t!tty bars. Not sure why you want to leave this world, but I'll help you on your journey. thumb up

You've saved the thread.

zom1967
The answer is very easy,Galactus fed on one planet wins even without the upgrades.But give him Strange`s magic,and a big cap industructable shield.And he could beat almost all abstracts!

relentless1
thanos and darkseid beat galactus for sure

zom1967
How can they possibly beat Galactus,Stan Lee himself said G vs thanos would be a joke Thanos would be so outmatched!That you would feel sorry for him!is Darkseid really going to change this?It`s like two midgets against a Titan!

Branlor Swift
Galactus would toe punt everyone into another galaxy here without the "amps". But with stuff like Xavier's telepathy, it's a slaughter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.