What do you think we should Fund?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
Lets just say KMC got 5 Billion dollars and we, the members of the forum, get to decide how it is spent. Do we act selfishly and give every member (or selective members) holographic girlfriends? Do we invest in a charity and try to save some exotic finch from being completely forgotten by the fifteen people who know about them? Or do we invest in the questionable undertakings of science and bring the inevitable zombie apocalypse that step closer?

Thoughts people

rudester
World peace

riv6672
That would put hundreds of thousands of people out of work, you monster.

Dave_97
Open a water purification plant in aus, one that also generates hydro. Do the same in africa. You know. Help people.

Nuke Nixon
I think if anyone wants to become a teacher and would sign up for at least 10 years at a school then we give them a full ride - living expenses - car & apartment. Maybe improve the next gen.

Lightningrod
Lots of cheese

Dramatic Gecko
World Peace, benefits for teachers and water purification. I'm impressed.

I'm more inclined toward teacher benefits.

\\W//
i hate to be the bad guy, but i'd say spend it selfishly and give me a few million.

Originally posted by Lightningrod
Lots of cheese thumb up also a good way to spend 5 billion dollars

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by \\W//
i hate to be the bad guy

Lol, no you don't. laughing

Dr. Matthew
i want to invest in a steampunk skyship

SayWhat
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
I think if anyone wants to become a teacher and would sign up for at least 10 years at a school then we give them a full ride - living expenses - car & apartment. Maybe improve the next gen.

Because all the worlds problems can be summed up to not enough teachers in the world. :mad. That was good for a laugh.

Have a party that lasts a decade or two.

Nuke Nixon
Everyone thank SayWhat for defunding the Teachers Initiative.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by SayWhat
Because all the worlds problems can be summed up to not enough teachers in the world. :mad. That was good for a laugh.

Have a party that lasts a decade or two.

https://smoochagator.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/house-youdisgustme.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.