the 3 Beyonders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
How would one offs like Scathan the Approver,the Infinities,or the Absolutes.Fair against these 3 Beyonders,last I heard they helped Beta Ray Bill.And asked for Eternities permission to empower the cosmic cubes.Hickman must have a new plan to make them the ultimate villians.

One_Angry_Scot
Infinites were a hard one to gauge. They could have crushed Eternity if they wanted but he released himself from their grip. They seemed to be above him but as we know the Beyonders killed the Living Tribunal so I as we don't know about a true power scale for them (how far above Eternity they are) then you have to go with the 3 Beyonders.

zom1967
Originally posted by zom1967
How would one offs like Scathan the Approver,the Infinities,or the Absolutes.Fair against these 3 Beyonders,last I heard they helped Beta Ray Bill.And asked for Eternities permission to empower the cosmic cubes.Hickman must have a new plan to make them the ultimate villians. I certainly under stand what your saying,but for years all i have heard how powerful Scathan is.EVen though he showed up in one story arc in the future,Where are these people now to stick up for him?

One_Angry_Scot
I certainly under stand what your saying,but for years all i have heard how powerful Scathan is.EVen though he showed up in one story arc in the future,Where are these people now to stick up for him?

ScathaN is definitely tough. The thing is I always wondered whether his ability to overwhelm Protege comes from the fact that he's the judge of all judges. Not so much to do with power than he is a divinely powered arbiter.

Scathan would be needed right about now.

zom1967
He sure would,but I don`t think marvel has any plans to bring him back!

Blockythe1guy
Marvel would forget that they even have Scathan more powerful then LT XD.

But i think they only beat the Infinities and the Absolutes. IMO.

I Don't know how they can beat Scathan.

zom1967
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
Marvel would forget that they even have Scathan more powerful then LT XD.

But i think they only beat the Infinities and the Absolutes. IMO.

I Don't know how they can beat Scathan. It seems no one even remembers the Absolutes.So props to you,I don`t blame people that don`t remember.I`m an old guy 47 these kids would not remember them.Not busting on them,A lot of these kids are very smart!

VastoLord1234
I thought the infinites were the beyonders....

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
I thought the infinites were the beyonders....

Nope.

These are the Infinites.

http://i.imgur.com/XYlqb4b.jpg

zom1967
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Nope.

These are the Infinites.

http://i.imgur.com/XYlqb4b.jpg One Angry Scot,great pic!

One_Angry_Scot
One Angry Scot,great pic!

Thanks.

They appear/ or are mentioned in:

Avengers: Infinity #3

And

Avengers: Forever #10 if you ever want to pick them up Zom.

zom1967
I will thanks,my friend.I always like when someone replies and gives me info!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.