Does Todays Birthdays on KMC make you sad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Matt Damon
I am a new member and only 15 years old, but most of the names I don't recognize and most are in there 30's 40's and even today with OMyGoddess mid fifties of the names I do recognize in my weeks stalking like Badabing 45, Robtard 49, Ushgarak 51, I get concerned they have wasted so much of their lives discussing comic books and arguing about stuff. Fair thee well KMC, I can't nay I won't become like that.

Jmanghan
They have wives, and a few of them have children, I'm pretty sure .-.

\\W//
KMC wasn't around for those oldies when they were 15 so they're making up for lost time, probably, and why not? shouldn't concern yourself with how others spend their time

Nuke Nixon
As opposed to sitting about ticky tacking on your cell phones like little lemmings listening to the rubbish kids call music today, toking and joking and generally being layabout wastrels? I could think of worse things to do than debating comics and chatting with folks...'s called being sociable online. I can't speak for the other members but this is just a small percentage of our valuable time, real life has it's chores and entertainments as well. All in all, not a very good first impression... poor show old sport.

AbnormalButSane
Piss off

Robtard
DDM, you know I'm 41. Stop being so mad.

Dramatic Gecko
I'mma cut him.

Robtard
Not with those skinny arms

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Piss off

Dave_97
I'm old. Don't care.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Robtard
Not with those skinny arms

Are you saying I can't cut someone because my arms are skinny? There is no logic in that.

\\W//
use a knife

Mr Matt Damon
Originally posted by Jmanghan
They have wives, and a few of them have children, I'm pretty sure .-.

Cough, cough

Originally posted by \\W//
KMC wasn't around for those oldies when they were 15 so they're making up for lost time, probably, and why not? shouldn't concern yourself with how others spend their time

At AC?

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
As opposed to sitting about ticky tacking on your cell phones like little lemmings listening to the rubbish kids call music today, toking and joking and generally being layabout wastrels? I could think of worse things to do than debating comics and chatting with folks...'s called being sociable online. I can't speak for the other members but this is just a small percentage of our valuable time, real life has it's chores and entertainments as well. All in all, not a very good first impression... poor show old sport.

At AC?

DDM, you know I'm 41. Stop being so mad.

roll eyes (sarcastic) see reply to JmanghanOriginally posted by Dave_97
I'm old. Don't care.

The posters get younger but you all just stay the same age. amirite?

\\W//
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Piss off

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Mr Matt Damon
Cough, cough

Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8 cool

Mr Matt Damon
Daddy Issues? Get Robtard to provide a Daddy tissue :-)

Robtard
Your butthurt gives me strength :O

Surtur
I am a new member and only 15 years old, but most of the names I don't recognize and most are in there 30's 40's and even today with OMyGoddess mid fifties of the names I do recognize in my weeks stalking like Badabing 45, Robtard 49, Ushgarak 51, I get concerned they have wasted so much of their lives discussing comic books and arguing about stuff. Fair thee well KMC, I can't nay I won't become like that.

You sound like someone left over from the 1980's, where people thought everyone who played video games or liked computers was a nerd.

Also why do you get concerned they are wasting their life? Maybe they enjoy discussing...things they enjoy? You know like normal people. A life is only wasted if you spend it doing things you enjoy, and I don't think anyone has any right to judge what someone else likes, as long as it hurts nobody.

Mr Matt Damon
Your butthurt gives me strength :O

I'm sure you say that to all 15 year old boys on the the internet and maybe off it for more literal reasons. Ever asked anyone underage for "moar" of their pictures in the old picture thread Rob?

Originally posted by Surtur
You sound like someone left over from the 1980's, where people thought everyone who played video games or liked computers was a nerd.

Also why do you get concerned they are wasting their life? Maybe they enjoy discussing...things they enjoy? You know like normal people. A life is only wasted if you spend it doing things you enjoy, and I don't think anyone has any right to judge what someone else likes, as long as it hurts nobody.

Yeah, because normal 40 year olds dig talking to high schoolers, there's a reason most of those names on the Birthday list are long gone. They are not part of the ring..... @ AC.

Scribble
Just out of curiosity, what does "At AC" mean? I'm unfamiliar with this term.

immaturerainbow
I'm 22. I have a child and a boyfriend, and a life outside of KMC. Most of us come in to check up on people, or will post here an there. I haven't known anyone here (Especially older users) to literally spend the entire day online.

Mindset
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
I'm 22. I have a child and a boyfriend, and a life outside of KMC. Most of us come in to check up on people, or will post here an there. I haven't known anyone here (Especially older users) to literally spend the entire day online. I spend all day online.

I quit my job and left my family to post here full time.

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by Mindset
I spend all day online.

But alas! Twas totally worth it and your life on this site is much better than it could have ever been with anyone else.
Good choice, lad. Good choice.

Mr Matt Damon
Originally posted by Mindset
I spend all day online.

53337 Posts and this is probably a minor aspect of your online portfolio... So what do you get out of talking to high school kids?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.