Scathan the approver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
Why does this Celestial Character from a future universe,get so much respect power wise.Every one thinks this guy is more powerful than L.T and I can`t figure it?He is a one off character that hasen`t been in a comic since what 1997 I think.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by zom1967
Why does this Celestial Character from a future universe,get so much respect power wise.Every one thinks this guy is more powerful than L.T and I can`t figure it?He is a one off character that hasen`t been in a comic since what 1997 I think.

It's probably to do with the fact that he over ruled Protege. I mean you only need one uber showing. And that is uber. Overpowering, or rather over ruling someone who had LT's power.

Time Immemorial

Because he is that powerful.

Mr Master
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

It's probably to do with the fact that he over ruled Protege. I mean you only need one uber showing. And that is uber. Overpowering, or rather over ruling someone who had LT's power.
Scathan didn't just "over rule" Protege,
he stomped Protege with massive energy beams when Protege was about to erase the LT and cosmics.

Then ... next page, Protege appears helpless and shackled.

Then, Scathan removes the muzzle, and retrains Protege with his bare hands while the LT passes judgement on Protege.
... mind you, that's Protege amped with the powers of LT/Eternity/Hawkgod and the rest,
and Scathan was still subduing him effortlessly. (no muzzle)

Scathan is a cosmic monster about 1000 years from now.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Mr Master
he stomped Protege with massive energy beams when Protege was about to erase the LT and cosmics.

Then, Scathan removes the muzzle, and retrains Protege with his bare hands while the LT passes judgement on Protege.
... mind you, that's Protege amped with the powers of LT/Eternity/Hawkgod and the rest,

Ah okay forgive me for my mistake there. I couldn't fully recall the comic he appeared in.

My apologies.

It'd be cool if Scathan arrived right now in Sercet Wars. That would be good.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mr Master

thumb up

psycho gundam
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
It'd be cool if Scathan arrived right now in Sercet Wars. That would be good. He wouldn't approve thumb down

Blockythe1guy
Maybe he's not killed with LT because....He IS one of the beyonders XD

zom1967
I still don`t get it,Scathan even seemed to blast the Protege from behind.And keep in mind,i don`t think Scathan ever existed in the main 616 Marvel universe.So how can he be more powerful than,one above all(celestial)Arisheim,or Exitar ect.

zom1967
I still don`t get it,Scathan even seemed to blast the Protege from behind.And keep in mind,i don`t think Scathan ever existed in the main 616 Marvel universe.So how can he be more powerful than,one above all(celestial)Arisheim,or Exitar ect. The power questions of Scathan run out very quick.He only appeared in one arc,and we are only going on the opinion of ONE writer.Back in the late 90`s.But what other feats does this 1 off guy have?A big fat 0.He is in my opinion the most over rated character in the history of comics.

Bentley
Scathan is just a name the people from the future gave to the HKH.

zom1967
What is the HKH my friend.I Know only about marvel for 42 years?but have never heard of HKH?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
Scathan is just a name the people from the future gave to the HKH.

He was an ancient device, powered by incredible energies.

He has way more feats as HKH, tbh. I'd actually say his Scathan incarnation was watered down from HKH thumb up

Bentley
What is the HKH my friend.I Know only about marvel for 42 years?but have never heard of HKH?

You have not... Heard about... The very impressive... HULK KILLER HUMANOID?

This must be rectified... By bumping... seven year old threads.

zom1967
Hulk Killer Humanoid?is this a joke?I will check wika and get back to you.

zom1967
Ok I get it ,but no threat to even Odin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.