Jason X vs. Jeepers creepers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason14142000
So what happened is it is time for Jeepers Creepers to eat and he finds Jason X there's no people around just mono e mono

Genesis-Soldier
jason X (uber jason?)
Jeppers Creepers (1st or 2nd)
if Uber jason then jason wins regardless of 1st or 2nd jeppers creepers, its just a matter of time.

if start of movie jason... 55/45 jason to jeepers

Jason14142000
It is uber jason and 2nd jeepers creepers

Jason14142000
I picked that Jason because Jeepers Creepers can't consume him

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Jason14142000
I picked that Jason because Jeepers Creepers can't consume him

probably wouldnt matter if Jeppers consumed him. now if i remember correctly the second Jeppers Creepers had wings. i see Jeppers taking Jason up in the air with him, Jeppers realising that he can't really damage or consume JAson, jason cuts a wing off and they both fall to the ground.

Jeppers Survives and wanders over to find the dead body of jason to consume him but sees Jason walking over to him with no damaged sustained and tries to run away. Jason walks up to him and impales him multiple times.

Arachnid1
I love the Creeper to death, and he's my favorite horror movie monster, but he'd struggle for a win against normal Jason. Jason X is overkill to the nth degree

Genesis-Soldier
yeah, i wasnt to sure about the whole 55/45 thing, it honestly feels more 75/25

Henry_Pym
Kevin Bacon kills the creeper in the first movie.

Jason is king of the new age monsters.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I love the Creeper to death, and he's my favorite horror movie monster, but he'd struggle for a win against normal Jason. Jason X is overkill to the nth degree

Yeah. This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.