Time Trapper Vs The In-Betweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TT_zpsjtfpez1h.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/IB_zpsjv3fxiub.jpg

operator616
Trapper.

carver9
Betweener.

Golgo13
Any reasoning on either side?

carver9
The In Betweener casually dismissing Death.

beatboks
Originally posted by operator616
Trapper.

This is the correct answer

operator616
Originally posted by carver9
The In Betweener casually dismissing Death.

There were specific circumstances in that instance. That same issue specifically mentioned that IB had the ability to summon (and consequently dismiss) one's polar opposite, in Elder's case, it was Death herself. IB himself is a tier below the four main abstracts which Death is a part of.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Any reasoning on either side?

Ive already listed Trapper's feats in other threads (some of which are your own i think). And they are better than IB's, wouldn't you say?

Genii96
Inbetweener,due to his unique abilities.

Golgo13
Originally posted by operator616
There were specific circumstances in that instance. That same issue specifically mentioned that IB had the ability to summon (and consequently dismiss) one's polar opposite, in Elder's case, it was Death herself. IB himself is a tier below the four main abstracts which Death is a part of.

Ive already listed Trapper's feats in other threads (some of which are your own i think). And they are better than IB's, wouldn't you say?

Did Trapper have an entropy rift attack?

operator616
Originally posted by Golgo13
Did Trapper have an entropy rift attack?

Not that i recall of. But he was stated to be the cosmic embodiment of entropy on more than one occasion, and even confirmed in a who's who bio.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Time Tripper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.