Count Nefaria Vs Graviton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
The versions from these story lines, to avoid iteration confusion.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fe/Avengers166.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2b/Thunderbolts_17_cvr.jpg

No prep no BFR, midtown Manhattan.

Surtur
How durable is Graviton sans any type of forcefields? Since he will definitely be getting blitzed by Nefaria.

KingD19
Can Nefaria get through his force field though? He certainly won't be overpowering the gravity fields that held Hulk and Thor pinned to the ground while Graviton monologued.

Surtur
Originally posted by KingD19
Can Nefaria get through his force field though? He certainly won't be overpowering the gravity fields that held Hulk and Thor pinned to the ground while Graviton monologued.

Well I don't think he could get through the forcefield, but Graviton could not create one in time unless he has autoshields.

KingD19
They are pretty much auto-shields. It'll take longer for Nefaria to get to him than it'll take for him to put the shields up.

Surtur
They are pretty much auto-shields. It'll take longer for Nefaria to get to him than it'll take for him to put the shields up.

Unless Graviton has superhuman reflexes..yeah Nefaria can get to him before he can react.

abhilegend
Graviton wins.

KingD19
Originally posted by Surtur
Unless Graviton has superhuman reflexes..yeah Nefaria can get to him before he can react.

Well he's instantly pinned every hero on the planet including the Avengers fighting him to the ground. Including guys like Thor, Cap, etc... who are generally pretty fast.

And he's also a genius, he'd put his shields up as soon as the fight started.

Surtur
Well he's instantly pinned every hero on the planet including the Avengers fighting him to the ground. Including guys like Thor, Cap, etc... who are generally pretty fast.

Okay but Thor and Captain America don't really compare.

Well..I don't think you need to be a genius to know that you should put your shield up as soon as possible if the guy you are fighting can punch your head off.

abhilegend
Graviton has auto shields.

leonidas
iirc his base durability is pretty high. cn is def fast, but i don't see him ko'ing graviton before graviton can set up a shield or make it impossible for him to move. i'm a huge cn fan, but i don't see him winning this against a non-pisless graviton.

riv6672
Originally posted by abhilegend
Graviton has auto shields.
Agreed.
That said CN side needs other tactics here.

Scoobless
Nefaria from the Avengers/Thunderbolts crossover may have been more powerful than the Avengers story mentioned above.

Graviton probably wins, he doesn't seem to have any power limits, just psychological limitations.

riv6672
Moonstone noted something similar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.