Shaman Nate Grey vs.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Nate faces off against each of these characters.

Both combatants know who they are facing and know what each other is capable of , but have no prep.

Nate vs World War Hulk (no BFR)

Nate vs Genis photon Vell

Nate vs Silver Surfer

Nate vs classic Thor

Nate vs Apocalypse

Nate vs The Void

Nate vs Thanos

DarkSaint85
Hulk def dies.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk def dies. WWH had strong regen and physic defence.

How's Nate do against the rest

carver9
Hulk def dies.

thumb up

Gets destroyed.

One_Angry_Scot
How do you reckon he does IT?

TheHulk
Nate loses all.

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
How do you reckon he does IT?

I don't know. I'm just agreeing with Dark. Hulk gets annihilated while the others stomp Nate to sleep.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
I don't know. I'm just agreeing with Dark. Hulk gets annihilated while the others stomp Nate to sleep.

Nah I meant Insane Titan by IT.

DarkSaint85
Well, I can't say I know too much about Genis - or even Surfer, for that matter. He has his PC, and can do anything, and he has his uber feats of TP, so he could potentially stop Nate.

Thor would be the same as Ares. Existing on every plane shenanigans.

carver9
Has Thor shown the ability to do that? I remember something happening during the time he was chasing Ego but I can't remember off hand. By any chance, do you have scans of what you just said?

DarkSaint85
Has Thor shown the ability to do that? I remember something happening during the time he was chasing Ego but I can't remember off hand. By any chance, do you have scans of what you just said?

Of what, existing as the God of Thunder?

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6253/299955-darkxmen003012_super.jpg

So Ares, being the God of War, exists on every plane, in every future. X-man has no counter to this.

Thor is....well, the God of Thunder. I can provide scans. I can also provide scans of storms.....existing?

carver9
Characters does not share fts. That's like me using Red She Hulk punching g her way through dimensions as a ft for Hulk. What has Thor done to make you say that?

DarkSaint85
Characters does not share fts. That's like me using Red She Hulk punching g her way through dimensions as a ft for Hulk. What has Thor done to make you say that?

No, no - I meant that Thor is also a god, hence he has godly attributes, such as Ares did.

It's like saying Red She Hulk has gamma irradiated blood, therefore Hulk has it too. It is a function of who/what they are.

Or Cyclops having an X-gene, so Wolverine has one too, because they are both mutants.

Or assuming that Medusa has undergone terrigenesis, because BB has done so - they are both Inhuman.

Or that T'Challa has eaten the heart shaped herb, therefore, Shuri has eaten it too - as they both became the Black Panther.

Sure, there are exceptions - KArnak, for example - but when it DOES happen, a big deal is made out of it.

carver9
No, no - I meant that Thor is also a god, hence he has godly attributes, such as Ares did.

It's like saying Red She Hulk has gamma irradiated blood, therefore Hulk has it too. It is a function of who/what they are.

Or Cyclops having an X-gene, so Wolverine has one too, because they are both mutants.

Or assuming that Medusa has undergone terrigenesis, because BB has done so - they are both Inhuman.

Or that T'Challa has eaten the heart shaped herb, therefore, Shuri has eaten it too - as they both became the Black Panther.

Sure, there are exceptions - KArnak, for example - but when it DOES happen, a big deal is made out of it.

So you agree that Thor probably can't pull off the Ares ft without proof?

DarkSaint85
So you agree that Thor probably can't pull off the Ares ft without proof?

Proof of what?

That he's a God? I can prove that if you want.

carver9
Proof of what?

That he's a God? I can prove that if you want.

no expression

So Ares can call down lightning since he is a God?

DarkSaint85
no expression

So Ares can call down lightning since he is a God?

Ah - are you claiming that it is NOT a function of his GOD of war nature, but of his god of WAR?

IOW, it is specifically because he is a WAR god that Ares exists on every plane, in every future?

Because I am obviously using the other interpretation - it is a function of his godly nature.

So Cyclops and Wolverine (please re read this, re-read my previous post, have a think, and then see where I am coming from).

I am NOT arguing that Wolverine and Cyclops can both shoot beams out of their eyes, because they are mutants. That's silly. I can see why you get confused, if you think this is what I am arguing. And it is obvious you DO think this is what I am arguing, based on your extrapolation that Thor/Ares can do lightning.

I am arguing that Wolverine and Cyke have an X-gene, because they are mutants.

Now stop, and re-read my post, and re-read it again.....

carver9
Ok, I agree, both Ares and Thor are gods. Now what does that have to do with Thor vs Nate?

DarkSaint85
Ok, I agree, both Ares and Thor are gods. Now what does that have to do with Thor vs Nate?

Well, why do you think Ares was what he was? I.e. someone for whom X-man had no counter for, existing on every plane and in every future?

Was it because he was a god? Or because he was a god of war?

And if the latter (because of war always existing), then I guess I'd have to prove...storms and thunder always exist? Is that what you want me to show?

carver9
Well, why do you think Ares was what he was? I.e. someone for whom X-man had no counter for, existing on every plane and in every future?

Was it because he was a god? Or because he was a god of war?

And if the latter (because of war always existing), then I guess I'd have to prove...storms and thunder always exist? Is that what you want me to show?

Xman had no counter for Ares due to an ability Ares have. Even though Ares showed this ability doesn't mean that someone like Balder or Sif could repeat the same thing. That's why I'm asking you or anyone else if Thor has done this or anything similar. Seems like time doesn't affect Ares, the same thing cant be said of Thor since, well, that famous scene you like using against me with Hulk being frozen in time also applies to Thor since he was out there frozen with Hulk as well.

DarkSaint85
Xman had no counter for Ares due to an ability Ares have. Even though Ares showed this ability doesn't mean that someone like Balder or Sif could repeat the same thing. That's why I'm asking you or anyone else if Thor has done this or anything similar. Seems like time doesn't affect Ares, the same thing cant be said of Thor since, well, that famous scene you like using against me with Hulk being frozen in time also applies to Thor since he was out there frozen with Hulk as well.

Ah, so only Ares has this ability? I can buy that. Do you have proof?

Wait, but being frozen in time doesn't mean that - I mean, I'm sure I've seen Hulk overpowering a timestop, right? So if Hulk can overpower timestops (I mean, IF) then that 'famous' scene isn't 100% proof, right?

celeyhyga17
Well, I can't say I know too much about Genis - or even Surfer, for that matter. He has his PC, and can do anything, and he has his uber feats of TP, so he could potentially stop Nate.

Thor would be the same as Ares. Existing on every plane shenanigans.

The Ares thing is kinda screwy since Ares has been put down by less. I guess when Nate stated he had no counter, it meant more like he had no "easy" way to dispatch Ares. But I'm sure he can regardless of Ares's "divinity". In that scan Nate easily caught his axe swing. shrug

And Carvster was right about the Ego thing with Thor's divinity transcending dimensions.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/More%20Thor/AstonishingThor3008_zpsa7ca80fb.jpg

carver9
thumb up

Thanks Celey.

carver9
Ah, so only Ares has this ability? I can buy that. Do you have proof?

Wait, but being frozen in time doesn't mean that - I mean, I'm sure I've seen Hulk overpowering a timestop, right? So if Hulk can overpower timestops (I mean, IF) then that 'famous' scene isn't 100% proof, right?

Thor and Ares don't share fts. Doesn't work like that.

DarkSaint85
Thor and Ares don't share fts. Doesn't work like that.

I 100% understand , but it seems you don't understand me. They WOULD share characteristics though - I have tried explaining this time and time again (third time now). Are you deliberately ignoring me or...?

Cyclops and Wolverine. Both mutants. They do NOT share feats. Wolverine cannot shoot beams from his eyes.

They are BOTH mutants, so they both have an X-gene. If I get a mutant, ANY mutant, chances are VERY high that they would have an X-gene. NOT sharing feats, but characteristics.

Maybe I need to use Hulk.

Hulk and Red Hulk do NOT share feats. However, they both have gamma irradiated blood. If I was to take a Hulk, ANY Hulk - Abom, A-bomb, Skaar, Lyra, Red She-Hulk, Red Hulk, Doc Green etc etc - and said, well, Hulk has irradiated blood, I will therefore assume red Hulk ALSO has irradiated blood - would I be wrong?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
The Ares thing is kinda screwy since Ares has been put down by less. I guess when Nate stated he had no counter, it meant more like he had no "easy" way to dispatch Ares. But I'm sure he can regardless of Ares's "divinity". In that scan Nate easily caught his axe swing. shrug

And Carvster was right about the Ego thing with Thor's divinity transcending dimensions.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/More%20Thor/AstonishingThor3008_zpsa7ca80fb.jpg

thumb up Thanks, celey. I guess carver just needed reminding.

carver9
@Dark...

I understand exactly what you are saying but bringing Thor and Ares up in the same sentence does not help you here. I understand they are both gods, etc, etc, but talking about both in a thread that doesn't involve Ares isn't pushing this forward. Celey hit it on the nail anyways so Thor have a chance.

DarkSaint85
I understand exactly what you are saying but bringing Thor and Ares up in the same sentence does not help you here. I understand they are both gods, etc, etc, but talking about both in a thread that doesn't involve Ares isn't pushing this forward. Celey hit it on the nail anyways so Thor have a chance.

Which is what I was saying all along.

So, back the the question, he'd get past 1, I don't know about 2/3, but Thor has a good chance.

I brought Ares up because Thor and X-man have never fought. Ares and X-man, have, however, and Ares was able to interact with X-man precisely due to his divinity.

Which Thor has. So as we have seen divine gods can bypass that particular power of X-man, am I wrong in saying Thor, who IS a divine god, can do so as well? Particularly as you yourself acknowledge his Ego showing???? Why were you even arguing with me? You know you've never actually taken me on and won, so why the shotgun approach? Pick your targets better next time.

carver9
@Dark...

I have beaten you plenty of times. Please read my post on the previous page. You are the one that kept going with this.

carver9

Here is my post. YOU are the one that posted Ares ft in aid of Thor potential.

DarkSaint85
@Dark...

I have beaten you plenty of times. Please read my post on the previous page. You are the one that kept going with this.

Oh? You have, have you? When? Bear in mind, I come up with posts you may have long forgotten, so we shall see smile

Which post? Where you acknowledge that something happened but didn't remember? Were you asking for scans of that particular instance? If so, why didn't you just say so instead of flirting with me? I mean, had I posted it, would you have said 'Darksaint, you have nailed it on the head'?

Insane Titan
Which is what I was saying all along.

So, back the the question, he'd get past 1, I don't know about 2/3, but Thor has a good chance.

I brought Ares up because Thor and X-man have never fought. Ares and X-man, have, however, and Ares was able to interact with X-man precisely due to his divinity.

Which Thor has. So as we have seen divine gods can bypass that particular power of X-man, am I wrong in saying Thor, who IS a divine god, can do so as well? Particularly as you yourself acknowledge his Ego showing???? Why were you even arguing with me? You know you've never actually taken me on and won, so why the shotgun approach? Pick your targets better next time. this isn't a gauntlet , more a case how many out of ten does Nate get?

Also lol @carver saying he's besten you plenty of times

carver9
Oh? You have, have you? When? Bear in mind, I come up with posts you may have long forgotten, so we shall see smile

Which post? Where you acknowledge that something happened but didn't remember? Were you asking for scans of that particular instance? If so, why didn't you just say so instead of flirting with me? I mean, had I posted it, would you have said 'Darksaint, you have nailed it on the head'?

Yes, I would've conceded and I have destroyed you on many occasions.

One_Angry_Scot
Yes, I would've conceded and I have destroyed you on many occasions.

Why is it you want to destroy DarkSaint so badly?

Like even your profile says your hobbie is owning him all the time.

DarkSaint85

People want what they can't have.

One_Angry_Scot
People want what they can't have.

I just don't get it really, you're a nice person so I wouldn't make a specific point of wanting to destroy you.

DarkSaint85
I just don't get it really, you're a nice person so I wouldn't make a specific point of wanting to destroy you.

Why does Scar hate Mufasa?

Loki hate Thor?

Ross hate Banner?

I am a misunderstood powerhouse, that Carver fears.

carver9

Dark is an extremely nice guy...one of my faves on here. Take a quick peek at my posts in threads, 90% of them are directed at him. Its not that I dislike Dark or anything, that's impossible, it has become a habit to debate against the guy. I don't think he takes what I do on a daily basis to him to the heart, he seems calm about it (sometimes he does gets irritated, I can tell) but overall, it's comments like "you have never beat me" that makes me thrive at destroying him as much as I can. Again, I respect Dark almost more than anyone on here and if the guy left, my KMC time would fall short since he is primarily the only person I debate against but if he did leave, I'd want to be the one responsible for that due to me just outright out debating him.

One_Angry_Scot
Dark is an extremely nice guy...one of my faves on here. Take Take a quick peek at my posts in threads, 90% of them are directed at him. Its not that I dislike Dark or anything, that's impossible, it has become a habit to debate against the guy. I don't think he takes what I do on a daily basis to him to the heart, he seems calm about it (sometimes he does gets irritated, I can tell) but overall, it's comments like "you have never beat me" that makes me thrive at destroying him as much as I can. Again, I respect Dark almost more than anyone on here and if the guy left, my KMC time would fall short since he irfs primarily the only person I debate against but if he did leave, I'd want to be the one responsible for that due to me just outright out debating him.

Oh sure I am just playing. I like the debates you 2 have.

It's actually friendly and not vulgar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.