ROTJ Darth Vader vs. Kanan, The Inquisitor, Ezra, Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Neutral ground loc

Battle takes place over the corpse of Darth Bane

|King Joker|
All of team two die.

Kosmos Supreme
Vader with moderate difficulty.

Angelalex242
Vader finds their lack of faith disturbing.

Kosmos Supreme
Carthage, i think you overestimate there chances.

Dark-Kenshin
Going with Vader. The others are dead, but Vader isn't, so we already know they didn't beat him.

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Going with Vader. The others are dead, but Vader isn't, so we already know they didn't beat him.

Not disagreeing with the outcome, but we don't know if all 4 went at him at once.
And we don't even know if there dead for that matter they could be just doing something else during the movie timeline.

Stigma
Vader ragdolls.

ares834
For Vader and Ahsoka are we using Disney canon or EU?

Vader stomps regardless.

carthage
I always count feats for both when I make my threads.

So just Vader with feats from both

Q99
Vader's fought and beaten bigger and stronger groups than these. Ezra's practically a non-factor, Ahsoka only moderate aid, and Kanan and the Inquisitor are both around Knight level.

|King Joker|
Yeah, Ahsoka's the best one here and Vader can just easily ragdoll her. Everyone gets ragdolled, honestly.

Dark-Kenshin
According to the writers, Kanan and Ezra are about lvl 4 Jedis and Vader is a lvl 80. Inquisitor lost to Kanan, so can't be higher, making this battle essentially Vader vs Ahsoka. So yeah, Vader wins with low difficulty. Mid at MOST depending on how much Ahsoka has improved.

To think Luke improved enough to give Vader moderate difficulty in just a few weeks. He went from lvl 1 to lvl 50 in no time. Dayum

NewGuy01
Quote for Kanan vs Vader being 4:80? lol

|King Joker|

Zenwolf
According to the writers, Kanan and Ezra are about lvl 4 Jedis and Vader is a lvl 80. Inquisitor lost to Kanan, so can't be higher, making this battle essentially Vader vs Ahsoka. So yeah, Vader wins with low difficulty. Mid at MOST depending on how much Ahsoka has improved.

To think Luke improved enough to give Vader moderate difficulty in just a few weeks. He went from lvl 1 to lvl 50 in no time. Dayum

? It wasn't weeks, it was months/year at most and that's due to his ridiculous learning curve/potential he got from Anakin.

Angelalex242
Luke joined Yoda's group, and Yoda powerleveled him for weeks on end. Yoda's a decent highbie that way.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Luke joined Yoda's group, and Yoda powerleveled him for weeks on end. Yoda's a decent highbie that way.

It was a few months he trained with Yoda, not weeks.

The Merchant
I wonder what Palpatine, Yoda, Mace, etc. are.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by The Merchant
I wonder what Palpatine, Yoda, Mace, etc. are.

Palpatine: Lvl 100 (maxed stats)

Yoda (ROTS): Lvl 90.

Angelalex242
Heh. By which series does Luke become a max stats level 100?

And I wouldn't max Palpatine's stats till DE. He does have ROTS->ROTJ to improve, and ROTJ->DE to improve even more.

Lord Stark
Palpatine: Lvl 100 (maxed stats)

Yoda (ROTS): Lvl 90.

Unless you're referring to DE Sidious, that is false.

Angelalex242
Yeah. Sidious isn't maxed out yet at ROTS. He needs room to improve. I'd say at ROTS, he's something like 95 to Yoda's 90. Maybe even 93 to Yoda's 90.

McP
^
At the time of ROTS they are possibly even. Palpatine might became stronger between ROTS and ROTJ though.

And idea of DE Sidious is... it's just shit. Pure shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.