The Inqusitor vs. Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka as of The Clone Wars Season 5.
Inquisitor as of Rebels Season 1.

Battle takes place on Lothal.

And Ahsoka wins by the way.

Kosmos Supreme
Ashoka wins

Dark-Kenshin
The Inquisitor has reached his peak and can't even beat Kanan, the worst Jedi ever. Ahsoka baby shakes.

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
The Inquisitor has reached his peak and can't even beat Kanan, the worst Jedi ever. Ahsoka baby shakes.

The Inquisitor has beaten Kanan 3 times.
also Kanan is fairly strong for a Padawan

carthage
Not sure

|King Joker|
Why?

NewGuy01
Ashoka reams, tbh.

ares834
People seem to really be sleeping on the Inquisitor here. This guy likely has killed several Jedi knights it's his job after all. And he (and Kanan!) showed some pretty slick moves in the recent duel.

I'd actually say he takes it in a close fight. Admittedly, it's really hard to judge these characters as all their feats are in an entirely visual medium (I'm assuming canon Ahsoka) and neither have any real direct comparisons.

I'd assume adult Ahsoka could take him out easily enough though.

Lord Stark
So wait the Inquisitor...actually died?

ares834
Yep. Kanan knocked him off a ledge and the Inquisitor was hanging on the edge. Ultimately, he decided to fall and die rather than face Vader.

carthage
Vader is going to kill her, Vos, and Ventress mark my words. That tool ILS will no longer lowball him anymore.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
People seem to really be sleeping on the Inquisitor here. This guy likely has killed several Jedi knights it's his job after all. And he (and Kanan!) showed some pretty slick moves in the recent duel.

I'd actually say he takes it in a close fight. Admittedly, it's really hard to judge these characters as all their feats are in an entirely visual medium (I'm assuming canon Ahsoka) and neither have any real direct comparisons.

I'd assume adult Ahsoka could take him out easily enough though. So, you think he can take her out because he maybe took out some Jedi? Ahsoka is needless to say far above the average Jedi Knight/Padawan who the Inquisitor would've encountered. And Ahsoka's faced far more dangerous people than the Inquisitor. She should take him out. In a relatively good fight.

ares834
I'm not under the impression that Ahsoka was far better than you're average knight during TCW. At least not in Disney canon.

|King Joker|
If you consider Legends then she irrefutably is.

NewGuy01
You mean that average Jedi are much stronger in canon than legends? I suppose that makes sense, but Ahsoka is still extraordinary.

DarthAnt66
Ahsoka's white lightsabers > Sidious.

|King Joker|
thumb up

NTJack0
Ahsoka takes his easily.

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by Lord Stark
So wait the Inquisitor...actually died?

No he didn't

|King Joker|
erm

|King Joker|
Bump. whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.